E3 2012 Thread

The WiiU Controller will be superior to the 360 controller (which I currently believe is the best generation controller) due to the fact that it has a proper D-Pad. That was the one thing the 360 controller always lacked.

Also for some general info Xbox Smartglass is not a product. It's an app for lack of a better word. It does what the "Xbox Companion" app does for Windows Phones (idk if other smartphones have it).

As far as it goes I think Trey Parker and Matt Stone got the right idea.

super smash bros 4 my excitement is rising.New characters,new moves,heck why not five final smashes for each character. super smash bros 4 violent disagreement.

the only conference that could possible be worse is due in 20 minutes
because what does ubisoft have to show us besides AC3?

Cant see the sony one or the Konami one as they are too late for me.
I want to see more Lords of Shadow 2.

Ah well, nintendo conference it is tomorrow then.
there is more to life than assassin's creed, like motherfuckin' Far Cry 3, and Rayman.

But mostly, Far Cry 3.

After reviewing Microsoft's E3 I've concluded that they should've added an "in the interest of time" between Splinter Cell and Call of Duty Black Ops 2.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I generally only watch the Sony one to see the non-exlusice. AC3 surprised me here with the ship combat, Captain Connor now?

I'm tempted to buy a Vita in the future with the Playstation All-Stars and AC3:Liberation. Hopefully there will be a price drop in that time period.

Son of a bitch....Naughty Dog sure knows how to make a game. The Last of Us stole the show easily.

The new IP Watch Dogs seemed pretty legit. At least Ubi didn't waste our time.
Agreed (on the watch_dog part, lol), assuming there's some dynamic sandbox and sidequest stuff you can do with your hacking powers... I hope it's not just a bunch of story-scripted shenanigans.

ubisoft really brought out alot of good shit ... sony and microsoft really did not have much new this year but that is to be expected I guess. Last of Us and Halo 4 are both looking great as expected!

Konami: OK
Microsoft: Garbage
EA: Garbage
Ubisoft: Quite good, actually
Sony: Bad

Guess it's up to Nintendo to help save the show.

EDIT: konami apparently pre-recorded their conference MY MISTAKE

so far i will be getting the following:

Zombiu
Watch Dogs
Beyond two souls
The Last of us
Sony smash bros

after seeing the ship combat i might get ACIII but i did not enjoy II or bother with spin offs. i wish i could get Liberation but i have no use for portable sony systems.

excited for nintendo, waiting until E3 2013 for The Last Guardian.

after seeing the ship combat i might get ACIII but i did not enjoy II or bother with spin offs. i wish i could get Liberation but i have no use for portable sony systems.
I can understand why people didn't really enjoy ACII too much, but I assure you that you should definitely give Brotherhood or Revelations a spin. They completely remedy the faults of ACII and offer a much better experience.

i have tried brotherhood and decided it should have been DLC or included in previous game, i doubt i'd pay much for it. Revelations has been eh with all of my friends so i stayed away as i'm not a big AC fan. i think the second one just really turned me off of it. constant hand holding, impossible to die basically, i did not like ezio at all... all personal dislikes of course.

if i like ACIII i might go back and try Revalations. there were a few things in the gameplay trailers that i could already tell would be boring and repetitive, but the new features/setting has me interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)