E3 2012 Thread

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Because Firestorm was on vacation.

Others not on the chart:
Nintendo Direct: June 3rd 3:00 PDT (http://www.nintendo.co.jp/nintendo_direct_pre_e3_2012/en/index.html)
Microsoft: June 4th 9:30 AM PDT
EA: June 4th 1:00 PM PDT
Ubisoft: June 4th, 3:00 PM PDT
Sony: June 4th 6:00 PM PDT

3DS: June 6th 6:00 PM PDT http://e3.nintendo.com/presentation/#/nintendo-3ds-software-showcase

Nintendo should reveal more on the Wii-U with the hardware conference, and hopefully whatever big IP's they've been secretly working on in the software conference. There is a Nintendo Direct Conference happening at 3PM PST. I'll try to find a link and post it.

Microsoft will surely have more Halo 4, will this finally be an E3 without kinect?

Sony should be revealing more of their Playstation brawler game which looks very promising.

Livestreams and Briefings:

Microsoft:
Official
Gamespot

EA:
Official
Gamespot

Ubisoft:
Youtube
Gamespot
Official

Sony:
Official
Gamespot

Nintendo:
Official
Gamespot
Nintendo Direct Conference

If there are any other good livestreams that may be more available to everyone let me know.

What are you looking forward to?

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Im looking forward to see hopefully more of Lords of Shadow 2. The first Lords of Shadow amazed me with great narrative/voices as well as a good replayvalue and soundtrack.

- Project X Zone
- Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
- Amnesia: A Machine for pigs (Hoping this will be shown a bit, I loved the first Amnesia, and Penumbra as well for that matter)
- Hoping to see some good Nintendo/Sony Announcements
- FF13 Versus (lalthough my hope of seeing this has dropped to 0)

also, in regards to Kinect

Hoping to hear more about SSB4 !! It'd also be cool if a new pokemon stadium or PBR was announced, though I doubt there will be.

i am still waiting since 2009 for The Last Guardian and i will patiently wait this year as well.

also hoping for a new PBR or Snap. Pikmin 3.

El Shaddai 2 though from what i've seen it's nothing like the first one.

BTzz

spams overhand rights
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking forward to seeing more of what 343 is doing with Halo 4. I imagine Microsoft will be most likely showcasing Kinect stuff again. Though, a new Gears of War is also supposed to make an appearance. Then there's a lot of third-party developers that have signed on with Microsoft to show their stuff. There's also Black Ops 2, but they'll probably just show a lame campaign clip again :/

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i am still waiting since 2009 for The Last Guardian and i will patiently wait this year as well.

also hoping for a new PBR or Snap. Pikmin 3.

El Shaddai 2 though from what i've seen it's nothing like the first one.
confirmed no The Last Guardian @ E3 this year unfortunatly :(

confirmed no The Last Guardian @ E3 this year unfortunatly :(
i should have known i suppose. back to quietly waiting...

when it finally gets a date i will pre-order all editions. but until then i wait.

Time to raise my hopes again that Rare makes a surprise announcement of Banjo-Threeie. :pirate:

Also:
[youtube]zoEvE1aNoUU[/youtube]

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy

But I get my hopes up every year anyway. I'm seriously looking forward to a supersecretysecret MH3 US reveal. :x

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
That wii u pro controller looks ill, always wanted something that was a backwards ps2 controller.
Not that I'm ever buying a wii u, but still.

hey, at least it's something to play smash bros on. Not that it'll really matter for me since I'll be playing project M... but all the same, it's good to have options

EDIT: Who else is super psyched to see Pikmin 3? I'll be taking a stupid english exam during the press conference, but after that... :DDDD

breh

強いだね
Like everybody else, I'm interested in SSB4. We know literally nothing about the game; it'd be nice to get another tidbit.

I also hope we get a surprise reveal of some new Nintendo franchise or the revival of an old one.

Also, as long as Nintendo Network has no friend codes it's good enough for me.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
are you there god? it's me, margaret, and all i fucking want is ni no kuni at e3

you better deliver, pussy

I dunno why everyone wants another PBR, PBR was meh. A true Stadium remake would be awesome however, even if it's unlikely to ever happen considering the losers/idiots that Genius Sonority comprises of.

Other than that, I would love to hear if they're ever considering another Advance Wars, DoR was kinda lame and a downer for the most part I thought, so a return to the earlier GBA and DS ones would be awesome. And they really need to implement battles over WFC instead of local, as that also killed the sellability (imo) of the other DS ones.

I dunno why everyone wants another PBR, PBR was meh. A true Stadium remake would be awesome however, even if it's unlikely to ever happen considering the losers/idiots that Genius Sonority comprises of.

Other than that, I would love to hear if they're ever considering another Advance Wars, DoR was kinda lame and a downer for the most part I thought, so a return to the earlier GBA and DS ones would be awesome. And they really need to implement battles over WFC instead of local, as that also killed the sellability (imo) of the other DS ones.
I had to double check to make sure that I didn't write this post and forget about it. I'd be so hyped for a new Advanced Wars. DoR went for this really grim-dark gritty feel that I didn't like at all. Going back to Dual Strike would be awesome because I still play that game to this day. Also in agreement with PBR sucking.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Rare doesn't even own the Banjo and Kazooie franchise anymore. How can you expect them to make a sequel?

If anything, Rare would release a sequel to Perfect Dark or Conker's Bad Fur Day...

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
For me Halo is going to be the big thing, although anything that involves the words Super Smash, Paper Mario, or Zelda would also be nice.

Well, that pre-E3 briefing that Nintendo had yesterday has only salivated my appetite for E3, I simply can't wait. Also curious to see what both Sony and Microsoft announce today.

And also, the game I'm having faith for this year is Warioware 3D. Seriously, where is that game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)