The Well #35 - Eo Ut Mortus

Status
Not open for further replies.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Who did you hate encountering in the DPP UU ladder?

What was the turning point in your life that made you more sociable?

Is it true you're undefeated vs Ironbullet because of his predictable stall weakness and fetish for fwg cores?

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You're taking a walk down a road while suddenly people start to gather and you find yourself as the lead singer of a spontaneously occuring street musical. What will the song be about?

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
How do your friends feel about you playing pokemon? Do they know?
Only my family knows. Ironically, most of my friends like Pokemon and mention it pretty frequently (but they're all casuals, smh).

Adding to kittenmay's writing questions, what's your favorite literary quote?
"If you're looking for sympathy you'll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary." (Barrel Fever: Stories and Essays, by Dave Sedaris)

You've played in tournaments on Smogon for quite a while now and have played many battles in the Smogon Tour. Have you built any rivalries with other battlers?
I've had small ladder-based rivalries with whoever I was competing with for #1 at the time (mind, xianglongfa, reyscarface). As for tournaments, the closest thing would be Heist, who, since my recent elimination from the quarterfinals of the VGC 12 tournament, has decided to repeatedly remind me that he and I can't win anything except small unofficial tournaments. All our tournament matches are usually spoiled by hax too.

When you first started playing on Smogon did you look up to any users / battlers in particular?
Yeah, lol. I thought the warstory crowd was the shit (Jibaku, SePh, PabloMeza, Train Man, etc.) When I started to actively ladder, I ran into imperfectluck a lot on the Suspect ladder and kept losing to him, so I also sort of idolized him. And in one of my first tours, Jabba 6-0ed me with his Nidoqueen/Zapados Shoes/Sky Armory/other cute names stall team, so I carried a long-standing fear of him through most of DPP (now he's EASY though).

Would you say tournaments are more or less competitive now than when you started? Better players at the top, deeper playerbase, etc.
On one hand, a lot of top players have quit/don't play anymore. They're being replaced by up-and-coming battlers, but at a lower rate. There's not really a dominating group of players like there was back in DPP/DP. So it seems like the peak skill level has dropped (so the top ten players now may not have been the top ten players then).

On one hand, competition is more even now; the best players aren't that far ahead of the second-best players, and by virtue of our larger playerbase, there are more good players now. So I would say that tournaments are overall more competitive than they were when I began, although recently, they've seemed to decline a bit (maybe due to BW hate).

Even though nobody has "mastered" BW in the same way people have "mastered" DPP (I attribute this to the sheer number of Pokemon/options that people can't consider), I don't think that necessarily has a significant effect on tournament competition.

WHO IS THE HOTTEST OUT OF THESE 5, M8
mediocre boy band pics
I really don't see the appeal. But to your question, Liam probably, but the neck mole is distracting

Do you remember me sweeping you with a Toxicroak?
Nope. Nice sig.

why does zayn always have dandruff in his hair?
Exactly. Shower Expert Philip7086 has spoken.

What do you think about the notion that people have distinct online and offline personas? Do you think this applies to you, if so, how?
I don't think that's necessarily always the case. "Online" is just a different medium for representation. People hold themselves differently in public than in private, with friends than with authority figures, at weddings than at bachelor parties. Most people probably restrict themselves the least online due to anonymity. As they move along the spectrum of social environments, they construct barriers to conceal unfavorable traits and break others down to reveal their more presentable ones. So I do think whatever is presented via an online persona is indicative of a person.

I think that the way I present myself on the forums is pretty close to how I am in real life. IRC is comparable (but a bit exaggerated) to how I am in the presence of close friends. I don't think I have ever said "nigga" or "nignog" out loud.

Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Still on Smogon and teaching children how to VGC.

What are your thoughts about Smogon's tiering policies, past and present?
Gen 5 suspect tests were flawed in principle. Without any requirements but ladder ratings, anyone could vote any way for any reason. Paragraph-based suspect tests were slightly better but extremely inefficient.

So enter the council. It makes sense, but I think the council in its current form (mainly referring to the OU council) is still flawed. I think that there are people qualified to discuss/vote on tiering who are not on the council and have no opportunity to earn a seat. And I do think they deserve a seat. I also don't think five is large enough number. I think a larger sample size with a similar quality of voters could be gathered.

So basically, I think the council should be expanded in some way using some form of qualifier. For the record, I think activity and skill are necessary qualifications.

I miss playing mafia with you.
Haha, I remember the mess we were in in Mario Mafia. "I'm villager LN all claim." I still can't believe we pulled a victory out of that; fucking LN.

Will you ever stop using stall in LC?
If I ever wanted to stop winning for some reason, sure.

do you enjoy BW OU?
I tend to enjoy any tier I'm successful in. I do legitimately enjoy BW OU, especially compared to most other players. I can see why people view it as stale, but I feel there's a lot of unexplored room for creativity, maybe not so much in team archetypes as in individual Pokemon sets.

who do you think is the most overrated player?
I thought Heist was overrated because all he would ever use against me in early BW was ObiStall. He would also hax me a lot but that hasn't really changed...

who do you think is the most underrated player?
Nobody really comes to mind honestly. Soulwind was underrated for awhile but I think people now know him; tutee dragonuser's pretty underrated if you count rey's hax complaints as underrating him.

do you think you will quit playing pokemon anytime soon?
I dunno. Probably not, but I do envision taking breaks in the near future. I am going to have a roommate next semester, so I might have to stop playing so much (or find a new location).

What is your opinion on me, when you first encountered me and now?
I first thought you were a good contributor, and now you're kind of weird.

Adding to Whistle's question: Where do you envision working after you graduate college? Are you looking to get recruited?
I haven't thought that far ahead, though I anticipate looking into internships during my time at school and probably basing future job prospects off of them. I also might cling to student life for a bit longer to pursue a master's degree.

-what is Eo Ut Mortus?
A strong trainer afraid of the sun.

-define your ideal male or female lover
Female - deep thinker, deep personality, deep throater
Male - catches

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
I want your individual, honest and very detailed opinion on the players still left in the tour playoffs, no matter how crude it is.

Also, opinion on "m8", m8? Aint it s1k.

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
you did not just diss zayn bitch I will end you. they're all perfect.

do you actually listen to 1d? whats your favourite song from 1d? whats your favourite ship from 1d?

who do you idolize? or well what I mean is more specifically who has qualities you wish you had and who you look up to? and no I'm not talking about superficial qualities, I'm talking about more deep stuff.

If you could choose to meet any Smogon user irl, who would you choose and why?

Will you quit Smogon immediately if (or when) VGC becomes the standard metagame?

Which Pokemon that were banished to Ubers do you feel deserve to be tested in OU again?

What is your favourite part of Whistle's sig?

Who do you consider to be the strongest Bird_Trainer out of Fabio, Pablo and Santiago?

Will you ever stop calling me Cielery?

That last one better be a yes, Mortimer the Mighty Bagon.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
I had some good battles with you back in shoddy DPP UU. You were that Mantine guy. You remember when you beat me?

yeah me neither

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
What got you into Pokemon in the first place?
When I was six, I got a Game Boy Color and Pokemon Blue for my birthday from my Australian cousins. I immediately became addicted. My parents liked to go to the mall every weekend, which was an hour away, so the car trip + the mall itself gave me a lot of time to spend becoming a junior Pokemon master. I also watched the anime for awhile but the game itself was the main thing for me. Unlike many others, I never got into the TCG aspect.

Which forum is your least favorite forum here on Smogon?
Probably OU, sorry. Highest concentration of dumb posters, but that's kind of inevitable. Ruins of Alph is a close second because all the topics are like "what is your favorite Pokemon?". I don't know exactly how that happened.

If you could give this site any Pokemon as its mascot, which one wouldja choose?
Groudon as long as I could change the site's name to Groudon's Grotto.

Are you enjoying your well =)?
It's a lot harder than it looked, lol. I enjoy talking about myself :) But I tend to be very meticulous when constructing posts, and this is no exception. I spend a lot of time obsessing over minute details to the point that to make I post, I usually have to stop myself from revising further, say "Fuck it," and just click the submit button.

Have you played any agatha cristie games? I played and there was none, death on the oriental express, and evil under the sun. I really enjoyed them.
I have not, but I have played and enjoyed other mystery games (Nancy Drew). I don't know how similar they are; I'll have to try and find them.

If you could, what sort of change would you do to the current mafia scene here on Smogon?
If I knew what to change, I would probably try to change it :p

I honestly haven't been keeping up with it recently. I quit playing because I didn't have as much time as I used to, and I just never got back into it. Last I checked, old players were losing interest and flaws within the multifaction system were being exposed. Also, is it just me, or does everything have hitpoints now?

I think it might be worth revisiting/replaying old games (with tweaks). For nostalgia's sake and also for seeing the effects of knowing the format beforehand.

Why did you get Sniper Wolf killed in MGS
FUck the Innocents.

What sort of music do you like, and why?
I like listening to music, but I don't really have a particular taste; I just like "whatever sounds good" to me. Most of my favorite bands are Alternative Rock, such as Stone Sour/Vertical Horizon/The Offspring/Goo Goo Dolls. I feel like I would be more passionate about my tastes if I weren't afraid of all the hipsters making fun of me :(.

what should I change my name to???
Tannerr is a good gimmick name. I would also suggest "Tiphanpy," "big tiff," or "Princess Tiff."

-Obligatory top 6 favorite Pokemon of all time?
Leafeon, Gliscor, Ledian, Meganium, Mantine, Kabutops

-What are your future plans for smogon? If I recall correctly, you were going to quit.
I quit because I thought that my newfound life as a college student would completely absorb me and I would have neither the time nor the desire to be involved in Smogon any longer. This had some truth during my first semester, but during second semester, the luster had faded. I think I'll be at Smogon for awhile, and my activity will wax and wane with accordance to my real life, but ultimately, I'll probably only quit when I've found something that gives me lasting fulfillment rather than the fleeting pleasure I found in my first-year college experience.

-What are your hopes for BW2? (specifically, what would you like to see GF implement?)
Defog finally gets its "proper mechanics" and eliminates all/just your opponent's entry hazards. I'm honestly not a big speculator, but I've always thought that Defog was somehow glitched and fixing it would be pretty cool.

-What was your favorite tournament you took part in?
The Gauntlet was a pretty cool concept and my first individual tournament win. There are a lot of other good ones though.

and finally

-Let's make a joint team together with the gang. Y/Y

and oh my god you're a smash player. (/respect)
I see you're trying to scout my team, Mr. Canada. Too bad I already defeated your player, ohh.

You're lame.

Ok, for starters which era of dp Was your favorite? Bw? Why?
For DPP, either the very first one or the very last one, because neither had Outrage Salamence, which I thought was really broken. Probably the first one because I was terrible and used stuff like Curse Lapras and Switcheroo Persian and lost a lot to hax but didn't really care and still enjoyed the game.

For BW, probably Blaziken era. It was broken but also fun to abuse, and definitely more fun than crapshoot Moody/Shaymin-S, crapshoot rain teams, and crapshoot Deo-S. The current metagame is alright too.

Do you truly believe mammon / sweep / minato are the same person?
No. I meant that I wondered if all three were real people (I didn't even mention mammon). I don't know mammon that well, and I think Minato might be possessed by demons, unlike Sweep.

Is there a trophy you value over the rest? Why?
Tour. In my opinion, out of all official tournaments, it requires the most consistency, and due to its format, it is the best and clearest indicator of skill.

Who do/ did you look up to as a pokemin player?
I answered this already noob.

Ballabrown24 or PttP?
PttP. I feel ashamed to even type the name Ballabrown24

Most importantly , thoughts on VGC, its community,and its influence on smogon?
In terms of the metagame, I wasn't a huge fan of VGC 09 or 12; I preferred VGC 10 and 11. I like doubles gameplay, but I dislike teambuilding. It's not my favorite playstyle, but I'll play it for, say, the Official Tournament.

I've read some of the warstories; I think those kinds of meet-ups are cool, and they remind me of when I used to go to chess tournaments. As I said about TU, like the rest of Smogon, I think some of the people in the VGC community are cool, while others aren't so much. In particular, I admire Mr. Punch's cheeseburger-eating skills.

I think singles should take precedence over VGC on Smogon. I think our "imaginary" or "custom" metagames are important even if they aren't TPCI recognized. That's all I'll say about this.

Oh almost forgot, on a scale of 1 to elton john plus bluewind and folgorios love affair (on a gayness scale), how gay is reyscarface? Feel free to be creative here
Okay, let me put it this way...hey, what happened to the Pretty Girls Thread?

Why did you quit being a mod?
I was starting to become busy and unmotivated to continue moderating. I felt it was only appropriate that I step down. Unfortunately, not many people seem to think like this and continue to hold positions while not actually doing anything in those positions, and so, certain things becomes stagnant.

So I'm sure you like my signature, right?
I love it. I did actually exclusively use SmashPass when it was allowed in UU.

Who did you hate encountering in the DPP UU ladder?
During one of the later phases of UU, there was this one person who kept beating me with Loki's team (Azumarill/Scarf Blaziken/Rotom). whistle told me it was DarkLucario, but I think he was shitting me and it might actually have just been Loki. I never really find out who it was though.

What was the turning point in your life that made you more sociable?
Honestly, looking back on it, I didn't really have a turning point, or a single one anyway. Whenever I meet people who I feel really comfortable around, I grow extremely sociable around them, but it doesn't affect how I am in general.

Is it true you're undefeated vs Ironbullet because of his predictable stall weakness and fetish for fwg cores?
Nope, I'm undefeated vs Ironbullet because I'm a fucking great Pokemon player.

You're taking a walk down a road while suddenly people start to gather and you find yourself as the lead singer of a spontaneously occuring street musical. What will the song be about?
It would be about the fleetingness of life (YOLO) and end with me falling into a manhole.

If you could have three pokemon (not including legendaries) in real life, which ones would they be, and why?
Ditto so it could Transform into anything, Girafarig because it's a giraffe, and Donphan because it's an elephant.

What's your opinion on this?
I can't even see that. I looked up the user numbers. One's a random and the other is the magnifcent Bloo, whose wall was, as per norm, populated by the VMs of his many ladyfriends and Spanish amigos.

I want your individual, honest and very detailed opinion on the players still left in the tour playoffs, no matter how crude it is.
I'll do the entire top 8 for you:

reyscarface - Probably the noob favorite to win the tour at the beginning, but everyone who knew rey well knew he would lose. First of all, he's too angry to win; secondly, the favorite hardly ever wins; thirdly, he uses lame gimmicks such as "m8."

Bloo - Bloo is probably the current favorite now. I haven't seen him battle in awhile, so I don't know what to say about him; he's very mysterious. I think his lover Chii will return home unexpectedly during Tour finals, causing him to misclick and lose BW. Bloo will quit once again; we will think it's a ragequit, but it's actually a lovequit. We will see more of Blooser when he returns in the winter to play SPL after a harsh breakup over the optimal Tyranitar EV spread.

Malekith - I thought it'd be cool if he made finals of both VGC/Tour, but he lost VGC...I'm actually liking SoulWind a bit more now. Also, I think this guy's having an affair with Bloo; he PMed me something dirty in Spanish on IRC when he mistook me for the mighty admin himself.

ToFu - ToF is my pick to win the entire thing; after he does so, he will get to flaunt his epeen in addition to flaunting his real peen. Unfortunately, he will contract chlamydia soon after from all that flaunting.

Soulwind - He has the potential to pull an upset, but I'm still sticking with Bloo.

kd24 - I feel like the kingler man will be in a classy mood next round; he will hax ToF and offer a restart, to the chagrin and envy of reyscarface.

Cielery - Poor Cielery...I thought it would be cool to see him in a trophy, because it would further add to his mysterious aura.

Cristal - All he needed to do to win my heart was beat Steiner.

Also, opinion on "m8", m8? Aint it s1k.
It was funny at first; now it's definitely lame.

Also I keep missing posts for some reason but I think I've got them all now sorry!

Reactions: BKC

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
all questions are serious questions that demand serious answers unless otherwise stated

have you achieved penetration yet?

why doesn't elena love me

how do you become friends with benefits with a girl

what did you think of me when i first started coming on irc in #underused

if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be

where's your sister going to school next year?

do you mind that i keep linking your facebook profile in random places while telling people it's me?

if your son were gay, would you be disappointed?

how can you tell if a girl is drunk enough for you to slap their ass and proceed to achieve penetration with

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
NAH. I hate talking on the phone. Only the ones with kimotherapy415.
How awesome is that name on a scale of one to ten with ten being the awesomest?

Do you mind that I link uragg's facebook profile while saying that it's you?

What is your earliest memory of the nickname "Chesticles"?

I only learned you were filipino recently, do you speak or understand tagalog?

How do you and your family feel about Manny Pacquiao?

What are your thoughts and feelings of Noodlez going to LA after members of LA gave you crap about Asia and player sniping?

How much do you wish I had stayed on Asia?

How does it feel to actually be 2-300+ vs me?

What do you think about the Minccino+Magnemite combo?

If you could punch any 5 users in the face who would they be?

What are your thoughts on shaving?

You mentioned playing Melee on a semi-competitive level, are there any games you play casually?

If you ever wrote a book which genre do you think it would be and how many IRC/Pokemon references would you include? Would you write the names of IRC friends in the dedications?

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I don't think you said this already, so I'll ask anyway: What did you like to do the most while you contributed to C&C? What analysis are you most proud of?

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
What's your favorite or most memorable dream you've ever had?

Dream vacation site?

Favorite musicians

Don't really have a question but thanks for putting so much effort into this, one of the better wells, has been a good read.

Hah, went to St. Louis just a few weeks ago, really nice city.

Ever play LC before? If so how did you like it?

Ever played RBY Wifi CC Triples?

If there was any 1 Pokemon who you could bring down from ubers for a week, what would it be and why?

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
you did not just diss zayn bitch I will end you. they're all perfect.

do you actually listen to 1d? whats your favourite song from 1d? whats your favourite ship from 1d?
I've listened to "You Don't Know You're Beautiful" and "One Thing" on the radio. I will say "One Thing" only because it hasn't been overplayed yet.

rey x Zayn is the one hear about the most. I think aziki x Zayn, or aziki x Zayn x rey would be hilarious, and jumpluff should write an erotic piece about it :) These are the ships to which you are referring, right?

junior I did not know you were a fan :(

who do you idolize? or well what I mean is more specifically who has qualities you wish you had and who you look up to? and no I'm not talking about superficial qualities, I'm talking about more deep stuff.
That's hard for me to answer; I've never actually thought much about this before, although I know there are many people whom I admire for various individual talents and qualities. I think I would probably say Euler. One of my teachers described him as a genius (and he was indisputably so) who still remained committed to his family and grounded in his faith. I think that's remarkable.

If you could choose to meet any Smogon user irl, who would you choose and why?
There are several I would love to meet. If I had to pick just one, I would definitely have tea and crumpets with you in your fancy British manor.

Will you quit Smogon immediately if (or when) VGC becomes the standard metagame?
Not immediately. I would definitely stick around to argue with the higher-ups, and even in the event of a splinter, I would be loathe to burning all bridges completely. I'm not sure I would choose to express my dissatisfaction in the LoA thread like a "bad ass," but that's an option too.

Which Pokemon that were banished to Ubers do you feel deserve to be tested in OU again?
Thundurus and Excadrill. I'm apathetic as to whether they get a retest, though.

What is your favourite part of Whistle's sig?
Earthworm's Suicune-less ladder streak (rudely interrupted by Phil's anecdote) is definitely a gem.

Who do you consider to be the strongest Bird_Trainer out of Fabio, Pablo and Santiago?
Santiago was responsible for the death of poor Altaria, so he's immediately out. Fabio may be the master of all animals, but he does not have the depth that Pablo does.

Will you ever stop calling me Cielery?

That last one better be a yes, Mortimer the Mighty Bagon.
Don't be silly, Cielery...

I had some good battles with you back in shoddy DPP UU. You were that Mantine guy. You remember when you beat me?

yeah me neither
Did you use a Hitmonchan? I associate you with Hitmonchan for some reason...and I'm sure I beat you, fool.

wut is this .-.
.-. Please direct all inquiries to GreatSage; if he doesn't respond immediately, send him pictures of rabbits.

all questions are serious questions that demand serious answers unless otherwise stated

have you achieved penetration yet?
;)

why doesn't elena love me
You have yet to truly love yourself, and she's turned off by that. Also, she's probably shacking up with some guy with a larger dick at the moment.

how do you become friends with benefits with a girl
Look around. Ask your friends if they know a girl who's just about as horny as you are, because that's really what you're looking for, isn't it? You're not going to seduce a girl who isn't already open to the idea into a FWB-kind of deal (maybe some people could, but not you!)

what did you think of me when i first started coming on irc in #underused
Quiet random. I remember I GP checked one of your analyses, and you actually discussed a change in sentence I had proposed, which was kind of surprising.

if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be
I'd probably choose to be more sociable; I tend to be pretty comfortable around people I know well but not as much around strangers.

where's your sister going to school next year?
Sarah Lawrence in New York.

do you mind that i keep linking your facebook profile in random places while telling people it's me?
what's the difference LOL

if your son were gay, would you be disappointed?
Nope. The only thing I could envision myself be possibly disappointed about is that my bloodline would end there (that's not something I'm currently concerned about at the moment, though), and there are ways of rectifying that anyway...

how can you tell if a girl is drunk enough for you to slap their ass and proceed to achieve penetration with
If you have to ask, you probably aren't drunk enough yourself. Stay classy!

How awesome is that name <kimotherapy415> on a scale of one to ten with ten being the awesomest?
It's pretty great. I'm not sure why you didn't choose it over your current handle.

Do you mind that I link uragg's facebook profile while saying that it's you?
Only if he doesn't have a speedo pic as his current default.

What is your earliest memory of the nickname "Chesticles"?
It doesn't really have a story; my friends were making up nicknames and it somehow popped up.

I only learned you were filipino recently, do you speak or understand tagalog?
I don't speak it; I understand some, though.

How do you and your family feel about Manny Pacquiao?
I don't follow boxing but I've definitely heard the name a lot, and my dad's a fan.

What are your thoughts and feelings of Noodlez going to LA after members of LA gave you crap about Asia and player sniping?
I'm glad it shut rey up, but aside from that, I don't really care.

How much do you wish I had stayed on Asia?
Did you ask this before or after you lost to LonelyNess?

How does it feel to actually be 2-300+ vs me?
Terrible team match-up...

What do you think about the Minccino+Magnemite combo?
What do you think of still losing the tournament?

If you could punch any 5 users in the face who would they be?
I'm assuming they'd be able to fight back, so...

Earthworm, jumpluff, McMeghan, whistle, Natgeo

What are your thoughts on shaving?
It's good for you. You should try it sometime.

You mentioned playing Melee on a semi-competitive level, are there any games you play casually?
Sports. I play recreational soccer and run (although I have done/will do some 5Ks). As far as video games, I do play platformers/RPGs casually in that I don't speedrun them or anything. Also, whenever I play Brawl, it's on the casual level because Brawl sucks.

If you ever wrote a book which genre do you think it would be and how many IRC/Pokemon references would you include? Would you write the names of IRC friends in the dedications?
Genre would probably be some mix of thriller/fantasy/mystery. I don't think I would include any such references, lol. Dedications are usually pretty short, so probably not, unless someone from here acted as a source of inspiration...though what makes you think I wouldn't dedicate it to people I knew in real life? :p

I don't think you said this already, so I'll ask anyway: What did you like to do the most while you contributed to C&C? What analysis are you most proud of?
I liked working on the Quality Control / GP teams for different reasons. Debating Pokemon and the English language on IRC with fellow members was pretty fun for me. I guess that really only leaves writing; you knew I had a problem completing analyses...

Favorite analysis is Kabutops (I did a revamp for it and a set much later).

What's your favorite or most memorable dream you've ever had?
Any dreams I remember are pretty personal and wouldn't have much significance to anyone on here. I've had recurring dreams about driving and crashing various vehicles (including a school bus once). I have no idea where they've come from.

Dream vacation site?
I'd like to visit Australia. I have family there, so it's not an unreasonable prospect, either.

Favorite musicians
It varies really. Right now I'm into Stone Sour and Landon Pigg.

Don't really have a question but thanks for putting so much effort into this, one of the better wells, has been a good read.
Thanks!

Hah, went to St. Louis just a few weeks ago, really nice city.

Ever play LC before? If so how did you like it?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3466998

I enjoy it. I think it's actually a pretty balanced tier.

Ever played RBY Wifi CC Triples?
No.

If there was any 1 Pokemon who you could bring down from ubers for a week, what would it be and why?
Garchomp because I enjoy abusing Sand Veil.

What do you attribute to the rise of the non-english speaking countries in BW? (France and Beneluxians seem sick now but I can't remember one good French player in DPP)

When you said earlier that your online personae is close to your real life personae, I couldn't help but remember some of the suspect behavior between you and some other male asian users (Iconic). Explain.

Any favorite places outside Missouri that you like to travel?

Whats with all the current anti-Central attitdue shown by users :(?

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
- What team would you like to win this WCoP bar team Asia ?
- What team do you think will win this WCoP bar team Asia ?

Your thoughts on Bluewind x Folgorio.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Do you like RU?

Why do you Baton pass in it?

On a scale of 1-10 how big of a dick did you choke on when I beat you in that #rmt cup?

Favourite RU mon?

Favourite RU user?

Favourite thing about RU when I run out of questions?

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
HELLO EO

in your opinion whats the most important attribute some1 can have to be a pkmn master (dont say luck i mean more like creativity/intelligence etc)

whats been the angriest moment of your life

if it werent for IRC do you think youd still frequent smogon

what would chairs look like if our knees were on the back of our legs

why'd everyone stop laddering

is there any drug you'd try

most underrated pokemon in Bw Ou (any tier)

In your Opinion, what is the key to being successful in pokemon

when will the world end

do you think the world would be better off w.o any sort of religion whatsoever

if you couldve chosen any lifestyle at all (idk if i worded that right but i mean like nba star, famous singer, actor, president, garbage man or w.e) what would you pick

if you could restart your life over and only have ONE thing to change, what would it be

what is your absolute biggest fear

what would you need to do/accomplish in order for you to die happy

k all i can think of at least 4 now xD

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
favourite uber metagame?

favourite uber set through the gens that you've played

how much more room for creativity do you think there is in bw's current ubers metagame (disregard imminent bw2 release)

i don't really know you personally outside of pkmn stuff so this is all i'm really interested in i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)