Avatar and Signature Commentary/Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO 100x100 was fine, 150x150 would be an acceptable increase but expecting members to adhere to the "use your judgement" rule seems silly.

Also I don't know why everyone is going crazy with their avatar when they can put cool pics in their sig now.

EDIT: Silent Storm, look at the bottom of the page which you edit your signature, I had the same problem too. :d

Well that's professional FastFlygon...

I actually was able to edit the Avatar in Paint.

Seeing as this is possible on many different apps/widgets/programs to edit picture sizes, I suggest that a maximum image size remains, but it be larger than the previous one.

Really cool, but of course there has to be limits on avatar size, 250 X 250 max it probably a good stop in my opinion.

Anyway, how does one resize gifs, because I have a good one but its pretty obnoxiously large. If anyone can do it quick it would be appreciated:

Currently messing with avatar size...

Hmm 175 seems to be a good horizontal limit to stop the stretching of the avatar box. IDK about vertical though, nor do I give a shit. If someone wants a longcat avatar go ahead.

[22:42:39] <&Synre> but if theres a restriction on width and not height i almost have to use a penis avatar

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
ok well i know this is just doug being angry but can we actually enlarge the avatar size, but not have it with crazy things like over 600x600 (sig size with no limit is stupid) because its better and cool.

I was going to try to get a badge but now I don't have to -- I can give myself a CT now! Can we open up Inside Scoop as well? Maybe don't let us plebeians post. I think that's a good compromise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)