Avatar and Signature Commentary/Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, was already wondering myself why I was suddenly able to have a bigger avatar.
In general I like the idea as long as people don't overdo it. I hope the gigantic avatars are just a short trend.

Most people viewing at a single time? (65)

I'm cool with this, but for the smart asses who make page stretches, don't fuck this up for us.

EDIT: Avatars down below are okay, no matter the size.

Trying to be responsible as DougjustDoug said, do you guys think this Avatar is too large? My problem is that this is the only size for this specific image, and if a lot of you think this is too big, I may see what I can do to shrink it a bit in paint...

More Cowbell said:
I can see all avatars and sigs, but my webpage tells me it's still loading for some reason. I expect Smogon to get quite a bit slower if this keeps up
The browser on my IPod has no loading problems.

Also, yes, we definitely need more cowbell :3

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
You can resize the image with image editing software. I'd say MS paint but I don't think there's an easy way to maintain the ratio. GIMP works and it's free although it has a learning curve.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
also attn fastflygon

change your fucking avatar its because of people like you that we dont get anything nice

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Complications, just use iaza.com. If you have an image with transparency, it'll keep it, unlike MSPaint.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
So i think we've determined that going over 600x600 is excessive . . .

rodan is right dont ruin a good thing -______-

Testing. Honestly I think it's a good idea for avatars to be slightly bigger (100x100 doesn't give me much to work with). Hopefully we can set a limit so that we don't get fucking fullscreen avatars like I'm seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)