NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think the last mafia role is ?
Ngl, no idea. Obviously it seems to be something with no effects or perhaps just something that doesn't say an effect. Also probably not a ninja otherwise why would they have that person ever not do a kill.

Frankly it's probably something similar to mine? Like a 2 shot hook or something that never got used in any meaningful way so it was never exposed

I don't really see how that helps mafia proph, you would think he would want to get you out of the way first because at the time I had stated I thought you were town. Would've been a lot easier to lynch you then and then easier to push Earlio on the last day based on what I was thinking.

I don't really see how that helps mafia proph, you would think he would want to get you out of the way first because at the time I had stated I thought you were town. Would've been a lot easier to lynch you then and then easier to push Earlio on the last day based on what I was thinking.
Maybe. Or perhaps he was hoping equally likely I would vote you. Notice how he waited to vote until I had.

Let me double check this since I've been mostly away from this game for so long:

XnadrojX claimed cop, N1 Earlio N2 Jalmont. He flipped Mafia Vanilla Cop.

Former Hope claimed to have redirected Xnadroj to Apricity N2, I think?

---

I feel like Xnadroj was not very active in scumchat and kind of just made a claim unprompted to save himself without consulting his teammates/reading the thread. FH tried to capitalize on it here:

We've had only two nights right? lynch XX
but then once the wagon failed to get traction FH tried to pull off of it to lynch Whydon here:
So in other words one of whydon /haruno is lying

lynch whydon

haruno at least has koc backing him up. Meaning if whydon is the one telling the truth we've caught them both . ..i think. Ngl the logic of this game is hard to follow

Yeah. If there had been a scum persuade then aubisio would have been town.

Frankly, it just came that way because of the coincidence of you hitting two scum with your trick

I think it's odd that you clearly thought that I was a better lynch than aubisio but then went ahead and basically did a 180 on aubisio after soft defending him for most of the day.

[QUOTE="Former Hope, post: 7688692, member: 219528"
Because of that, I do honestly prefer looking at this game mechanically. I think the roles and the interactions behind them will probably give us our best bet to nailing the last scum. In this mode of thought, I think leet is likely to be town as while he could be some godfather or vanilla mafia. The more likely thing is he's just vt. The other big question is did the last mafia claim their real role. I personally feel it's more likely they did not which would point to: epik and proph. Though if they did, then that really only points to earlio.[/QUOTE]

you do this a lot FH and it really bothers me.

I think it's odd that you clearly thought that I was a better lynch than aubisio but then went ahead and basically did a 180 on aubisio after soft defending him for most of the day.
Ngl, idr why I switched to aubisio so I can't answer that. But why would I defend aubisio as scum? Someone who had fucked up by not claiming his role and possibly saved his team mate. Why would I do that rather than simply use it to boost my chances here. As if you think I did that to defend my scum buddy, you also have to conclude that I thought aubisio was going to make it to end game
It's also bizarre to me that you thought 3pk and proph were most likely mafia. That kind of popped out of midair.
Yeah. Because of all the role searching things, the most likely scum was going to be claiming vanilla, and I was right

also a mafian trying to set himself up to win lylo who keeps a claimed redirector around until said lylo instead of Earlio ?
a town limited shot redirector who uses his last shot before the mafia team is brought down to 1 last member ?

I'm pretty sure that's what it was initially. But then why correct it later on? If someone has a misunderstanding they don't suddenly fix it unless they have a reason to reassess their understanding of it. It doesn't just magically happen.
I notice you never brought back up the issue with what hosts say when the redirect happens. Can't remember if we solved that issue already but that still looks really weird to me

nothing
nothing
asek and moody are town
can't read hawkie or jalmont
vote jalmont
explains vote on me + defends self from hawkie
defends tballz
nothing
expected better from durza
asek is town votes xnadroj, but for no real reason (seems like act prod)
votes durza
twin and hawkie town, votes haruno
nothing
votes aubisio
town lean on xnadroj first mention
willing to vote whydon/jordan/durza/ap, won't vote jalmont/moody/texas
makes excuses, votes whydon
claims to avoid lynch
doesn't want to vote twin
subs out

begin FH

redirected someone claim
nothing lol same ate surrounding what blazade wrote in his role pm
redirected XX to aprcitiy
explanation why he redirected
nothing
weak scum read on apricity and jordan (why would u redirect a weak scum read...) directly contradictory post
"the people who started this wagon are scum"
persuader crap
vote apricity because he wanted the persuader to claim
calling out texas
"someone who gets nearly lynched several days in a row for weak or exaggerated reasons with no one defending them is usually town"
ap and KOC are scum
nothing
dont hammer me? (i dont actually know if he was close to being hammered)
ap/koc still mafia but just barely over 3pk and earlio
nothing
appeal to emotion
town: jalmont/whydon/2pk/maybe haruno mafia: earlio, KOC, ap, texas, moody votes moody
nothing
v strong town read on whydon
persuade crap
persuade crap + questioning jalmont town rd
votes jalmont
moody is mafia apparently
persuade crap
nothing
question response
calling out texas
nothing
jordan defense
question
texas/moody/koc mafia team
knows whydon's role? how would he know that????? (unless he was copped but why would mafia check whydon...)
ok nvm this post explains why im wrong
paranoia
i dont understand what this post is saying
something about the claims
something about claims
misremembers action LOL
redirect XX to ap
wasn't targeted (asked by earlio)
nothing
nothing
question to knights
question response
uhh votes XX??
reiteration of his night action
he thinks haruno and KOC is null
questions jordan
nothing
asks hooker to claim

points out haruno omniguard contradiction
question
nothing
bizarrely trying to reinforce existence of town redirector
votes whydon, one of whydon haruno lying leaving koc out
nothing
nothing
clarification
"i'm voting for a lier over someone who might be the cop"
nothing
nothing
reiteration of apricity statement
nothing
lol "might be the freaking town cop" emotional appeal + nonsensical behavior
i [jalmont] pointed out how i feel about this post already in the thread
moody still mafia, needs time to think
xx hedging
1103 ALERT ALERT ALERT
nothing
nothing
changes role name claim??? interesting...
nothing
question
nothing
nothing
lol...
jordan not being redirected is apparently a "read" - super paranoia here
"the only thing i've been questioning is the lynch order of how we go about the suspect pool" very shifty defense of xnad there
waiting for cc. weird need of not being seen as defending xnad. dunno why - actually this post is so fking weird. FH claims he's nt defending jordan just attacking logic, so he's defending jordan. lol.
apparently jordan not posting didn't raise any red flags for FH
question
irrelevant feud with texas over something
tentative agreeance with mass claim
defense of xx by attacking moody/texas (a chainsaw defense if you will)
more jordan defense
jordan defense
jordan defense, would rather lynch omniguard than cop (Which makes 0 sense as well)
jordan defense
nothing
jordan defense, question to knights
reiteration of claim (recall claim inconsistency with color)
votes jordan lol
questions aubisio
nothing
jordan defense
unvotes xx, pressure leet
jordan act prod/defense
nothing
wants to know proph's deep scum
nothing

xx "forgetting" redirect is NAI
nothing
asks claim from ap
nothing
accuses texas of setup spec
vote jalmont
whydon flip incriminates koc/haruno (lol)
persuade crap
"why would Aub and KoC lie about persuade if they are both mafia" in response to texas persuade talk
question to haruno
quesiton
says ap is clear
more claim hunting
"Has anyone else had their role fail for seemingly no reason?"
nothing
nothing
nothing
calls out leet
calling me out
question
acquising to texas which is weird because i thought he thought texas was mafia but now he thinks he's town
nothing
null aub, lean town haruno, lean town more than haruno earlio, lean scum leet, dead before mylo jalmont, 3pk town, texas town, moody slight scum, slight null almost scum proph, koc lean scum, ap town 1460, votes koc
game solve is haruno/koc then jalmont/aubisio/moody/proph - very vague
irony
"moody is not clean but aprcitiy is town"
i disagree with this lynch because im town
lynch koc/leet/haruno
obvious discussion on kill
VT claims are most suspect

nothing
question
answers question
KOC mafia haruno town, hedges
don't hammmer
nothing
nothing
nothing
paranoia
"jalmont needs to claim"
earlios results
koc flip -> scum persuade: confirms aubisio as town...oh dear...
persuade crap
used redirect
haruno and ap lock town
nothing
throws shade and votes me
jalmont never claimed, question
jalmont claim please says fh
why did moody claim VT????? i wonder why...
question re stump
persuade crap
more persuade crap
persuade crap
nothing
nothing
if one of aubisio/jalmont town, other mafia, prefer jalmont lynch
nothing
setup/subbed play spec
role confirmation stuff
nothing
"aubisio thing very fidgety" quite the 180...
haruno moody lock town, jalmont good chance town, leet/earlio prob town, 3pk/proph most like to be mafia
nothing
aubisio flipping = jalmont town not ap
question
epk/proph are mechnically more likely to be scum, so soft defense of leet
question
defending self re: aubisio stuff earlier
gut leet town
nothing
2/17 "we can't reread to find mafia" argues for mechnical solution for game.
votes epik
attacking proph for wanting haruno to claim #shots
vote proph
proph has done some sketchy things
more about proph wanting haruno to claim shots
question
im not OMGUSing
nothing (Future promises)
earlio is not lock town
QUESTION (bad timing for that one...)
we need to look into proph today
nothing
nothin/question
vt claims = mafia
3pk -> earlio mafia
question
big post full of nothing
vote jalmont
something regarding past games
setup spec lol
throwing shade on me
results claim again
prefer proph>3pk lynch
more mechnical argument
mechanics + hawkie more likely to be mafia (so all setup spec essentially)
the mafia were in a position where they wanted to know if they could block a kill. huh??? [i guess that's fair but also plausible that commute was simply a role that was meant to look town but not actually have any mafia function]
more mechanics
:thinking:
more mechanics stuff (that i dont get)
mechanics
something about mafia lying
mechanics
proph/3pk is scum, leet was bad lynch
mechanics
bad ate
big attack on proph
vote earlio
ate about proph
recognition of ate
nothing
nothing (promise of proph iso)
nothing
mechanics because he's town reading proph???
nothing
nothing
mechanics
nothing
past game stuff
nothing
scumreading proph slot via iso
nothing
nothing
ISO
nothing
doesn't like earlio lynch still votes him
ISO
nothing
give opinion on my ISO! which has now become TR
paranoia back to 3pk being mafia
nothing
nothing/stopped ISO
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
mechanics/nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
preservation voting is NAI (which i agree with)
preservation voting stuff
epk and proph are still scum!
more clashing with moody
moody clash
epk and proph still scum moody ok!
more mafia philosophy
moody clash end
nothing
nothing

Here's where I'm at with FH. I've brought up the more pressing details, but overall my issue is with FH other than the early day stuff which has been brought up is his insistence at viewing the game with a mechanical lens, without even attempting to consider behavioral reads. This is even more concerning when he says that behaviorally he reads proph as town which looks pretty bad to me - why else would he be pushing mechanics so hard if needed to find a mislynch? I think a town person who really feels that way is more ok with saying "everyone is town" or looking at earlio/leet more in depth. It's so strange because his reads have been the polar opposite of most people in this game but purely because he's just looking at mechanics (which also falls dangerously into the setup spec area, which is v bad for me).

and then most of the last two days have been posts saying nothing or him doing nothing or talking about non-game related stuff (minus today which I didn't look into). not a great outlook so far but in fairness i will look at proph as well

I'll respond to the other stuff later but for now. Jalmont dont forget that when both proph and I subbed in we knew we were going to be in lylo

Also ngl, this is very frustrating. I haven't had a great game and have been wrong a lot yes. But you guys are expecting me to pull miracles against someone who has completely outplayed me and has been preparing for lylo all game all while having someone death tunnel me. Like, I'm not even sure what I can do in this situation except allow town to lose.

I'll respond to the other stuff later but for now. Jalmont dont forget that when both proph and I subbed in we knew we were going to be in lylo

Also ngl, this is very frustrating. I haven't had a great game and have been wrong a lot yes. But you guys are expecting me to pull miracles against someone who has completely outplayed me and has been preparing for lylo all game all while having someone death tunnel me. Like, I'm not even sure what I can do in this situation except allow town to lose.
Huh? You know from the start you would be in lylo?

I mean, I've been wrong a lot too. I'm not asking for miracles. I'm just looking at your game as objectively as I can and pointing out the problems I have had with some of the things you've said + your behavior.

Likewise, I can't tell you what to do either. I don't really want to tell you what I'm looking for either so...idk i guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)