NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I mean, my optimism isn't very high rn. You've done an amazing job of playing around me and having the right bussing so that you look cleaner than me

That said, I do think jalmont should lynch you on the fake vt claim alone

I think I speak for everyone here (including myself) when I say I would rather have people who go to MYLO/LYLO and thoughly look into each person and weigh them individually and with teams throughout the game than someone who goes crazy and lynches people for no reason and then declares them absolute scum with only reads.

xx "forgetting" redirect is NAI
nothing
asks claim from ap
nothing
accuses texas of setup spec
vote jalmont
whydon flip incriminates koc/haruno (lol)
persuade crap
"why would Aub and KoC lie about persuade if they are both mafia" in response to texas persuade talk
question to haruno
quesiton
says ap is clear
more claim hunting
"Has anyone else had their role fail for seemingly no reason?"
nothing
nothing
nothing
calls out leet
calling me out
question
acquising to texas which is weird because i thought he thought texas was mafia but now he thinks he's town
nothing
null aub, lean town haruno, lean town more than haruno earlio, lean scum leet, dead before mylo jalmont, 3pk town, texas town, moody slight scum, slight null almost scum proph, koc lean scum, ap town 1460, votes koc
game solve is haruno/koc then jalmont/aubisio/moody/proph - very vague
irony
"moody is not clean but aprcitiy is town"
i disagree with this lynch because im town
lynch koc/leet/haruno
obvious discussion on kill
VT claims are most suspect

nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
Fh is town
scumreading KOC more
nothing
nothing
texas/moody/ap town, earlio good claim town, jalmont/3pk behaviorial light town, poe of aub leet haruno fh koc, where fh is towniest with knights scummiest
nothing
question
vote knights, seen maf neighobrizer before
nothing
questioning knights NAI
question
nothing
votes leet
question to ap regarding role
"we got hitmonleet town confirm"
backtracks, could be leet mafia goon
haruno confirmed town
engages with leet
jalmont town due to persuade claim
question me
host setup meta
more questioning of me
leet/aub last scum proposal
nothing
good analysis on aubisio mafia
feels good about leet/aub mafia team
some role stuff
setup spec
more host meta stuff
nothing
reiteration of leet scum argument
votes aub
extension

surprisingly i'm only on proph's 12th page meaning i have a shit ton more pages to go through compared to FH's 9 pages (while im 300 posts ahead for proph).

IDK, proph has a ton of nothing posts, way too many "i can't do x tonight, see ya tomorrow" sort of things, but in general seems to be making more natural pushes on players, in particular his analysis of leet/aub as the potential scum team. the only thing i have from FH is that everyone seems to be mainly null and he still defends xx for whatever reason (and simply puts the blame on me instead of actually giving a reason as to why he did that lol).

I never defended xx?

I did soft defend him yeah when I didn't know why he was being lynched or didn't agree with some dumb reasons. But I was never against lynching him or tried to defend him

How can you guys see xx forgetting the redirect as anything but NAI . It was litterally publicly revealed at start of the day...
I guess after reading XX's posts I guess I get why people have a gut scum read on him. But at the same time I can't see anything overtly scummy in those posts and frankly he's right. It would be nice to know why people are convinced he's scum since that still hasn't actually been explained beyond BS vague af posts.
Former Hope said:
XnadrojX - Okay, this is a weird slot. People have been saying they think them scum, but frankly, having read today I can't remmeber any of their posts...much less things that ping me. I think for this slot, I'd want to see more activity from them before making an actual read, but going off the posts they've had quoted from other people, nothing honestly struck me as extrodinarily scummy or even anything that would say scum vs newby town. I'd want to see more of them, but frankly, this slot is fairly null (ftr, like I said before, the reason I redirected him wasn't so much because of my own read, but because I was lazy and did a quick scan through of the past few pages to gander at a scum I could redirect in case I died).

See, no hard defending there (weak af, but maybe I'll post more because I have tomorrow off...)
Jalmont could I please tempt you to vote by the end of tomorrow? I'm getting super distracted by the other game and it's eating away at the limited time I have which is why I haven't been here....and I also want to use this game for reference.

ie I'll try to actually post here tomorrow but if I don't assume I'm continuing to be a lazy procrastinator and just end the game

See, no hard defending there (weak af, but maybe I'll post more because I have tomorrow off...)
Jalmont could I please tempt you to vote by the end of tomorrow? I'm getting super distracted by the other game and it's eating away at the limited time I have which is why I haven't been here....and I also want to use this game for reference.

ie I'll try to actually post here tomorrow but if I don't assume I'm continuing to be a lazy procrastinator and just end the game
I would just be voting you. So feel free to concede if you are mafia. Otherwise I'm going to take my time.

Okay, cool. Let's start this.

Now yeah, let me start of by fully admitting my position is much weaker than proph's, that is of course by design however. So let's look back at the scenario of the two of us.

Now we both joined basically on day 3, with proph delaying his entry until after KOC had been exposed by whydon. The day 3 start is very important. Because it is within day 3, that the rest of the scum team get pretty much nailed down: XX was already pretty much thought of as scum, aubisio was on that way and KOC had just been fleshed out by the watcher.

So here's the real course to consider. If Proph and I both joined the game when the remaining scum members have all been outed, who'se play reflects the scum course of action best. After all, the ideal scum action then for either of us would be to set up this LYLO environment as upon subbing in, it's pretty clear that we would have to win at this stage. Meaning we would need to set up all the remaining days to allow ourselves to win here.

Then this is the kicker. ISO's. Iso's are great tools yet. But what they are really meant to do is find instances of buddying/distancing and patterns. aka they are primarily useful when used to find connections between players. HOWEVER if that connection is broken. Then it becomes lost. For example, if we are at a point where we know the remaining scum would want to win a LYLO situation and their remaining partners, then we know that the scum would want to buss their buddies and have the ideal set up for an ISO while keeping people with inferior ISO's alive to be mislynched.

So in otherwords, consider the situation on the deeper level. Who'se game matches the scum win strat better? Someone who casts doubt on people who are scum or tries to not lynch them, or someone who tries to control the game by going for the bussing of all scum mates, and then ISO's everyone to illuminate why they could be lynched, all the while knowing that they need their ISO to be good for this stage of the game.

Seriously, there's actually an overwhelming amount of things that back this up if you want to double check

1. Proph's interactions on day 3 between lynching KOC vs XX.
This is honestly super damning. Yes, both are scum. But here's where proph's strategy of bussing all his scum mates gets hard, the order. Which is why this is perhaps the big slip for proph. On this lynch interaction, he is gunning to lynch KOC over XX until Proph asks everyone to mass claim meaning that after that moment, XX is okay to be lynched because his role function is now useless and what do we see? After then Proph joins the XX wagon.

2. Proph's rejection of the live finish.
Besides just the live finishes being harder for the mafia. a live finish would also invalidate his strategy. To win, he needs to be able to show ISO's and he needs to be able to bait jalmont into doing ISO's because he already knows that when ISOing the both of us, my game looks scummier compared to him because I haven't been preparing to be in MYLO all game.

3. The leet/earlio lynch

Actually let's break this up

3.1 the leet lynch
Now this was something I called him on then. Proph's behavior of this lynch was super weird by pushing leet hard (who again, had been confirmed as a vanilla...) and then jumping off the wagon last minute.

but far more interestingly...

3.2 the earlio lynch
Vote Count 7.2

Earlio (1): Jalmont
Jalmont (1): Former Hope
Former Hope (2): Prophylaxis, 3P1K
Not Voting (2): Earlio, Haruno

With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch.

Deadline in ~3 hours.
lynch earlio

Survival lynch but he's 3rd on my lynch list so yeah

If proph does trick you guys into this mislynch, my final request is to lynch proph tomorrow
Unvote

Actually going to reread a little bit while in class and make sure this is where I want to be
All these from page 93. MoodyCloud this is why earlio got lynched over me. It's plain as day and night. As of vote count 7.2, I would have been lynched unless the then inactive earlio or haruno had interevened because I lose the tie as stated earlier. However, right after I vote to save myself, proph unvote, then revotes - ensuring that earlio would be lynched instead of me and he covers this up by acting hesitatant. But look at what advantage this gives to scum proph. He can how push for me today (while allowing me some room to vote jalmont first) and say he wanted to lynch me yesteday, all the while manipulating things so that earlio would be lynched and I wouldn't.

and of course he's been helped all game by people pocketing him or tunneling me. Which in all fairness, at least with moody we've been feuding all game and I'm ngl, as either alignment I don't think he's had the best game here. But it's been these interactions which have let him set up this final 3 in a way that guarantees he has all the tools needed - because he's been playing this LYLO game from the moment he subbed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)