NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in other words one of whydon /haruno is lying

lynch whydon

haruno at least has koc backing him up. Meaning if whydon is the one telling the truth we've caught them both . ..i think. Ngl the logic of this game is hard to follow

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Super easy cop claim from an incredibly scummy slot that only has town checks on slots that at this point are pretty much universally seen as town

Straight out of the scum playbook for a slot about to be lynched

Except how does whydon watch succeed and koc fail in this situation?
this is a good fucking post, i'm an idiot and i didn't pick up on this yet

whydon watched texas
koc neighborized texas
haruno omniguards texas

you're right, this doesn't make any sense, in fact whydon and haruno's actions couldn't both be true.

ok yeah we have a scumclaim in here somewhere

whydon scum: but we KNOW whydon is some kind of watcher, or else how would he know that these two people targeted texas? makes no sense as a fakeclaim
koc scum: whydon/haruno still can't coexist

VOTE HARUNO JESUS CHRIST GUYS

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this is a good fucking post, i'm an idiot and i didn't pick up on this yet

whydon watched texas
koc neighborized texas
haruno omniguards texas

you're right, this doesn't make any sense, in fact whydon and haruno's actions couldn't both be true.

ok yeah we have a scumclaim in here somewhere

whydon scum: but we KNOW whydon is some kind of watcher, or else how would he know that these two people targeted texas? makes no sense as a fakeclaim
koc scum: whydon/haruno still can't coexist

VOTE HARUNO JESUS CHRIST GUYS
Haruno scum doesn't explain why the kill failed last night

So in other words one of whydon /haruno is lying

lynch whydon

haruno at least has koc backing him up. Meaning if whydon is the one telling the truth we've caught them both . ..i think. Ngl the logic of this game is hard to follow
so long as you believe that whydon/koc/haruno is not a team all together (which you do, trust me), whydon HAS to be a watcher, or else he wouldn't have known the ID of the town player who targeted texas. So you have to believe that whydon is a scum watcher, which i at least have never seen before

ok wait i've been making mistakes all game but this seems really obvious to me, so someone tell me where i'm fucking up

A. Whydon HAS to be a watcher and he HAS to have targeted texas last night. Town or scum, he is 100% not lying about his role. This makes me suspect him as being town just because I've never seen a scum watcher before outside of like really bastard games
B. Regardless of Whydon's alignment, because he targeted texas last night and got correct results, so haruno must be lying about omniguarding texas

i don't have an explanation for why texas' action failed, and i don't have an explanation for why there was no kill last night. I don't need to have an explanation for any of this.

Whydon can't be lying about his action, regardless of his alignment. Which means Haruno is lying about his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)