The Everything NFL Thread - 2012 Season (Up til 2013 Draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does fumbling a perfectly good snap lie on the luck scale?

Falcons making stupid mistakes, something they had been so excellent in avoiding all year. Quit giving me undue stress dammit!

I am sure it was soooooo much more probable that the result of that kick is bangs off the upright than "easy make"

luck part 3.0 though: extended 49ers drive hopefully this luck will do something :DD

Killah the bad snap was luck, the fumble was completely Matt Ryan's fault (seemed not to notice it was a bad snap, to the extent he actually completely took his eyes off the ball he was obviously now going to fumble)

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Falcons getting it LOL

also CK that list of top 70, i'm hoping thats not a 'top 70 greatest players'

It is "the top 70 best by one system"; my point was not to argue that they are the 70 best in some specific order, just to show how few of them are left off the hall of fame list, and only 3 above Moss have been left off, and one is just in his second year of eligibility.

A one year old could have told that was not the point I was arguing for, or that it had no relevance to anything. Feel free to link to whatever "logically consistent actually numerically based system" you have in mind as better. I used google, not some pet obsession to make this point.

Falcon fans now know how Ohio State fans feel when they see their team doing so well only let the other team hang on and almost lose the game.

THEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE
THEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE
VVTHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE

Oh well. We gotta get bigger in the trenches. Good luck Tony G, it was a good year.

You guys didn't think Matt Ryan could perform in the playoffs. He made the 9ers defense look terrible.

You guys didn't think the Falcons could win in the playoffs, they did.

I'm proud that you thought the Falcons did what you thought they would, CK. Troll post or not.

Go ravens, do it for Ray I suppose. Time to rebuild.

Damn, that was ugly. I really thought they could make a comeback.

Where are all the Alex Smih supporters now? Game managers can't make it to the SB anymore. No defense good enough to take them there left.

Kaepernick "only" had 233 yards and 1 touchdown, and the Niners were only 2-6 on third down. What indicates Alex Smith does not win that game? He was passing 70% all season, surely he could have gone 16/21 for 233 yards 1 TD 0 IN. Kaep only ran twice, almost like they were (insanely stupidly) saving him from any hits before the Super Bowl. A lot of the time he faked, actually taking the ball would have been a first down :/

In fact, this game was literally almost a blueprint copy of the "Vernon Davis is literally the only player keeping them in the game" playoff games they had last season.

I could definitely agree that Alex Smith would not have gotten them out of the game last week, but bringing him up this game is a pretty weird reaction!!!

One half of the Harbaugh bowl is now in place!
More like one half of Niners-Patriots, the game that would have the most history on the line...besides Steelers-Packers and Packers-Broncos, I do not think we have had a very historic Super Bowl the last 15 years. Niners-Ravens would have none of that on the line, and would be a worse game period because the Ravens suck dickkkkkkk.

Killah the bad snap was luck, the fumble was completely Matt Ryan's fault (seemed not to notice it was a bad snap, to the extent he actually completely took his eyes off the ball he was obviously now going to fumble)
I don't understand how a bad snap (fault of the center) could be considered "(bad) luck" while a bad catch (fault of the quarterback) should be considered his fault. It's either both of their faults or neither of their faults!

THEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE
VVTHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERETHEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE
Final line was -4 49ers, so this statement is completely accurate (though the "we" is questionable, please elaborate)

It was a great game, both teams made mistakes that cost them or nearly cost them, and both teams made some pretty fantastic plays. If you're of the opinion that the Falcons didn't deserve to win a game where they were only 10 yards away, I really don't have much to say to that.

Great game Niners, keep that streak of Falcons-losing-to-Super-Bowl-Champions alive! And remember, most importantly, anyone can win the Super Bowl as long as it's not the Patriots... so on that note, go Bird Bros too. CAW!

Glad the 49ers won, but hope the hate stops for the Falcons. They were 13-3 and no one got on their dicks until they beat Seattle.

I think with some improvements to their defense and a reliable replacement for Ton Gonzalez (Assuming he does retire) and Atlanta will be hosting the NFCCG again next year.

I don't understand how a bad snap (fault of the center) could be considered "(bad) luck" while a bad catch (fault of the quarterback) should be considered his fault. It's either both of their faults or neither of their faults!
We is me and everyone who made fun of the Falcons and courageously continued shit talking them as they kept winning.

A center has to get the ball to his QB and then immediately shove someone, he has a hard job and is not going to get every snap perfect. He did not choose to snap it badly, and it is not like he fucking put it on the ground. It was utterly catchable. Ryan can either catch it and take a sack, or he can throw a probably pretty bad pass (which may incline him to throw out of bounds). The only bad choice Ryan could make was to take his eyes all the way off a visibly bad snap before the ball was even to his fingertips. The center was unlucky, Ryan was fucking insanely retarded.

That you want me to define some difference the way you want me to is your own misunderstanding of the situation, I do not "have" to do anything.

Glad the 49ers won, but hope the hate stops for the Falcons. They were 13-3 and no one got on their dicks until they beat Seattle.

I think with some improvements to their defense and a reliable replacement for Ton Gonzalez (Assuming he does retire) and Atlanta will be hosting the NFCCG again next year.
Everyone was on their dicks. All season. They faced no tough teams. They almost lost half the games they won. They are the worst 9-7 to 11-5 team every season. People who like making fun of failure made fun of them preemptively for a lot longer than before the Seahawks (a game they were probably going to win, the Seahawks travel really poorly).

My reason was because I love seeing elite performances, so the Saints season being ruined (they basically had an 11-5 season ruined by punishments handed down to them murdering the start of their season) made me dick on the Falcons hard in revenge.

More like one half of Niners-Patriots, the game that would have the most history on the line...besides Steelers-Packers and Packers-Broncos, I do not think we have had a very historic Super Bowl the last 15 years. Niners-Ravens would have none of that on the line, and would be a worse game period because the Ravens suck dickkkkkkk.
The final game of Ray Lewis' career being an epic Super Bowl between two teams that are coached by brothers? And Randy Moss is on the 49ers. And the game would be between a guy who's been in the league for a while and never proven himself versus a guy that's only in his second year and is drawing comparisons to Tom Brady already?

There'd be tons of cool stories in that game. The Patriots would just be for the whole "fourth Super Bowl for Tom Brady" thing. Like whatever man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)