The Everything NFL Thread - 2012 Season (Up til 2013 Draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancien Régime

washed gay RSE player
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ben is fine, it's Todd Haley that sucks. He's completely taking away what makes Ben as good as he is.
So wait, Ben becomes way more efficient and takes way fewer sacks and that's a bad thing? I understand that Ben is great at making something out of nothing, that's what's won him 2 SBs with an appearance on top of it. But he can't do that ALL the time.

Granted, Haley isn't the most creative of coaches, but I'd still prefer him to Arians by a long shot.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Part of the reason I love this postseason is the fact that three/four teams have someone great and at the end of their careers going for their first ring: Randy Moss for the 49ers
god dammit now I have to root against them too

Falcons it is I guess. D:

Funny thing about Randy Moss: one of my cousins dated him.
I'm not bullshitting you guys. My family has a picture of the two of them together and I will find it next time I go home if I have to.

But anyway, point is that I've met him. He's a nice enough dude. It was a long time ago though.

Anyone watch Catfish on MTV? I was watching First Take earlier today and they were saying how ridiculous Teo's story was. How he fell in love without ever meeting the chick, but i realised that they are both old as hell and this happens all the time. Skip made a point that a college aged person would surely Skype with that person and pointed out the holes in his story. But after watching Catfish, all these people on the show never met/skyped with their partner. So why couldn't Teo?

Not really trying to take his side just found it interesting how this stuff happens often. Me an byrne actually have an ongoing relationship and have never even seen our faces <3

What I'm trying to figure out is that he actually talked to "her" on the telephone, who was he really talking to? O.o

Also someone on sc said this happens a lot with potential draft picks, it's not as blown up as this one is. Seriously?

Oh and it's still a better love story than Twilight. /overused joke

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
it's simple, he invented a girlfriend to cover up the fact that he's a big gay and had to kill her off at the right time in order not to get found out

but a lie of that magnitude rarely gets pulled off

it's simple, he invented a girlfriend to cover up the fact that he's a big gay and had to kill her off at the right time in order not to get found out

but a lie of that magnitude rarely gets pulled off
the worst part of this theory is that he just got outed in front of his entire, super-devout mormon family.

they were talking on Take 2 earlier today that this severely will fuck up his draft stock/future. Teo's a guy who isn't a super elite athlete, but makes up for that with his intelligence and leadership ability (they compared him to Ray Lewis on the show). I'd like to see anyone in a locker room look up to him after this widespread of a lie.

the worst part of this theory is that he just got outed in front of his entire, super-devout mormon family.

they were talking on Take 2 earlier today that this severely will fuck up his draft stock/future. Teo's a guy who isn't a super elite athlete, but makes up for that with his intelligence and leadership ability (they compared him to Ray Lewis on the show). I'd like to see anyone in a locker room look up to him after this widespread of a lie.
Or maybe he did get catfished, found out, and killed his gf to try and bury it? By killing i mean he told people she died. So that it could be put to rest never to be brought up again.

I still would take that other LB from UGA(i think from there). But if Te'o falls to round three i wouldn't mind taking him. Also, why is this even a big deal? I mean draft status-wise? Because he lied or something?

@above, he is basically in the NFL already.

I would actually feel real sorry for someone who made this elaborate lie just to hide the fact that he/she is gay.

@some hero: I guess it's the controversy, though might be a good thing, some mock drafts had him going to the Bills.

people are still hoping all my rudeness is me trying to hide something like that, sorry fellas, I am just that great

I actually would be really upset if the Cowboys took him (not sure how high he is supposed to go), we have been fucking ourselves up with drama players for years. A team with a strong coach can make it out just fine, a team that acts like a damn circus is fucked by signing guys with personality problems.

You know the saying on the internet. Pics or it didn't happen.
First, proof from Facebook that she's my cousin:

Second, the actual photo(s):

As an added bonus, the top photo is her with Snoop Dogg (or Lion or something. Dude's a weirdo).

Sorry for the huge images that sorta stretch the page guys :[

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
people are still hoping all my rudeness is me trying to hide something like that, sorry fellas, I am just that great

I actually would be really upset if the Cowboys took him (not sure how high he is supposed to go), we have been fucking ourselves up with drama players for years. A team with a strong coach can make it out just fine, a team that acts like a damn circus is fucked by signing guys with personality problems.
If you don't want any more drama played around the Cowboys, send Dez Bryant our way :-) dudes a monster.

incredible. not sure what's more impressive:

the fact that she's got pictures with both of those guys

or the fact that she went black and, judging from her facebook picture, actually went back
hahaha that guy in her profile picture is kind of mexican-ish. i don't even know how to label his ethnicity :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)