Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need again some stuff:
- a defog Hoothoot (preferable with Calm Nature)
- Charizardite (both)
- Scizorite thx n.n rattata
- Gyaradosite thx .com

- 5*31 IV Moon Ball Adamant Shinx with Ice Fang, Fire Fang
- 5*31 IV Luxury Ball Jolly Dakumara with Yawn, Focus Punch, Encore, Energy Focus
- 5*31 IV Love Ball Jolly Heracross with Rock Blast
- 5*31 IV Adamant Oshawott
- 6*31 IV Calm HA Female Slowpoke
- 6*31 IV Modest HA Male Abra
- 6*31 IV Careful Male Shuckle
- 6*31 IV Adamant Male Magkcarp
- 6*31 IV Bold Male Feebas with Dragon Pulse
- 5*31 IV Impish HA Dusk Ball Scyther with Defog
- 5*31 IV Moon Ball Timid Gastly with Disable, Reflect Type, Perish Song
- 5*31 IV Dreamball HA Impish Pachirisu with Ion Deluge, Iron Tail, Spotlight, Fake Tears

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I need again some stuff:
- a defog Hoothoot (preferable with Calm Nature)
- Charizardite (both)
- Scizorite thx n.n rattata
- Gyaradosite
I can give you the 3 items. Adding you now, give me an alert somehow (PM/VM, etc.) to let me know to come online.
Edit: Also LF someone to teach Stealth Rocks to my Diglett and PP max all of its moves.
Can do this too if you don't get help by the time we're both online.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Are in-life events region locked? If no, could I inject, say, a shiny Diancie with Powersaves?
No. Yes. But as with all injected wondercards, you'll need to be completely open about where it came from in the description of the Pokémon and ensure the other party knows when you trade.
This is in part because different sites have different rules about this sort of thing; and if the other party wasn't aware of its origins, they (or you) may get in trouble if it were traded elsewhere. [Obviously the whole being open and honest thing is important too... Just to state why it should always be confirmed before trading, even if you list it.

What would be the best moveset for a Gen III catcher Smeargle?

Smeargle @ Silk Scarf
Nature: Jolly
- Spore
- False Swipe
- ?
- ?

I was thinking either Belly Drum, Foresight, Softboiled/Milk Drink, Return, Drill Peck, Mean Look, Swords Dance or Dragon Dance.

What would be the best moveset for a Gen III catcher Smeargle?

Smeargle @ Silk Scarf
Nature: Jolly
- Spore
- False Swipe
- ?
- ?

I was thinking either Belly Drum, Foresight, Softboiled/Milk Drink, Return, Drill Peck, Mean Look, Swords Dance or Dragon Dance.
Swords Dance and Softboiled are good options. You can also use Skill Swap (with Own Tempo) against Rayquaza to avoid the risk of Ray knocking itself out to confusion from Outrage

I am searching for the event victini which has the attacks V-Create, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike and Glaciate it was released for black/white 1+2
I could offer some shiny CP Pokemon or some hidden abbility pokemon or something like that. Or tell me what you want for the pokemon i could even clone it
sorry for my bad englisch

Looking for a trusted cloner. PM me if you can help.
I could help you but i can´t send you a pm

Hey guys, I've got a question. I'm trying to breed a bronzor with Honedge and it won't let me. I'm wondering why. It's a male Honedge. To give me bronzor eggs. Does it need to be female? I thought that'd only give me Honedge. Anywho, I'm looking for a sassy bronzor (lvl 1). With the following IVs; HP: 31, ATK: 31, DEF: 31, Sp.ATK: xx, Sp.DEF: 31, SPEED: 0
I can offer several mons or a mew code. I would like to validate the zero speed and other stats on bronzor before giving the code ;)

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys someone told me that it's possible to still used the GTS on Pokemon pearl and soul silver?
Most likely they were reffering to nintendo wifi custom servers but I think you can only access those with a modified game so you won't really find the info you need here.

Hey guys, I've got a question. I'm trying to breed a bronzor with Honedge and it won't let me. I'm wondering why. It's a male Honedge. To give me bronzor eggs. Does it need to be female? I thought that'd only give me Honedge. Anywho, I'm looking for a sassy bronzor (lvl 1). With the following IVs; HP: 31, ATK: 31, DEF: 31, Sp.ATK: xx, Sp.DEF: 31, SPEED: 0
I can offer several mons or a mew code. I would like to validate the zero speed and other stats on bronzor before giving the code ;)
Bronzor is a genderless pokemon while Honedge is gendered. You can't breed gendered pokemon with genderless pokemon ever period.

Hello! Sorry if this isn't the right place for a question like this,

I was wondering which is best between modest or timid nature for a sheer force nidoking/queen. I was going to go modest for the added sp attk but I encountered a timid female before the modest one so now I have both natures on hustle nidorans F and I don't know which nature I should breed first...

Thanks!

Also, I've been breeding arons today and a 31/31/31/0/31/28 impish one is the best I got. Should I keep pushing for a higher speed or does it even matter all that much with mega aggron's already abysmal speed? (I'm guessing I wouldn,t outspeed much of anything even at 31...)

Most likely they were reffering to nintendo wifi custom servers but I think you can only access those with a modified game so you won't really find the info you need here.

Bronzor is a genderless pokemon while Honedge is gendered. You can't breed gendered pokemon with genderless pokemon ever period.
I thought so but they were in the same egg group so I thought I'd give it a try. We'll I'm still looking for that bronzor. 31/31/31/xx/31/0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)