Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, been a while since I've stopped by here but it seems like the best place to ask;

What are the chances of trading for a Lightning Rod Rhydon which has the special move Helping Hand? Does anyone have access to these moves anymore (gen 3 purification from XD I believe)?

Hi, been a while since I've stopped by here but it seems like the best place to ask;

What are the chances of trading for a Lightning Rod Rhydon which has the special move Helping Hand? Does anyone have access to these moves anymore (gen 3 purification from XD I believe)?
A competitively viable one? Next to zero.

One with random nature and IVs? PM me

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.

It's possible to RNG one but yea, like Regiultima said, it's not easy to trade for lol

I'm back with dis mew

Adamant
31/31/31/xx/31/30

Keep or toss
Is SD mew a thing?
Yes but only with access to sucker punch (gen 4) to deal with based 110 like gengar, lati twins,

Your mew will always lose a speed tier against neutral 100 at level 50 so i would say toss it .

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a flawless or 5iv female Mawile (Adamant with Intimidate) with fire/ice/thunder fang egg moves.

I have a mew code I can trade, or a shiny br adamant Kangaskhan. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, have other things I could trade.
Hello.

I was just breeding Fast Ball Adamant Intimidate Mawiles with 4 Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Metal Burst, Ice Fang and Thunder Fang this weekend.

Edit: I just bred a couple of 5IV (SpA missing) versions of the Mawile mentioned above.

If you're interested, let me know what else you have to offer on my profile or send me a PM.

Best greetings.

Last edited:
Catching up on the event legendaries that they've been distributing for XY/ORAS, currently working on the Shiny Rayquaza.

One of the soft-resets resulted in Naive 31/31/31/21/19/31. Toss or keep?

I need someone willing to clone my Clefairy, I need to work on other projects for the Kanto Classic and don't want to deal with re-doing a baby pokemon right now.

Since it is just a breedable, and not much of a reward in itself, you could also clone and keep a copy of my 31/31/31/29/26/31 Jolly PGL Pikachu as payment, that's probably the most valuable thing I have to offer.

So I want to breed for a Gallade but I don't know what Pokeball would look good on it. Any suggestions? Just so you know I don't have access to Heart Gold and Soul Silver so their Pokeballs are out of the question.

So I want to breed for a Gallade but I don't know what Pokeball would look good on it. Any suggestions? Just so you know I don't have access to Heart Gold and Soul Silver so their Pokeballs are out of the question.
The timer ball's pretty good; that's what I used for my Gallade.

I like Premier ball for Gallade. Dive for shiny version. Friend and Lure ball look nice too but you say you don't have access to HG/SS

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I need someone willing to clone my Clefairy, I need to work on other projects for the Kanto Classic and don't want to deal with re-doing a baby pokemon right now.

Since it is just a breedable, and not much of a reward in itself, you could also clone and keep a copy of my 31/31/31/29/26/31 Jolly PGL Pikachu as payment, that's probably the most valuable thing I have to offer.
Do you still need a cloner? I can help just leave a message on my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)