Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Looking for an Adamant Golem with Sucker Punch. PM me if you have one so we can work out a deal. I've got some breedables and SRd legends. I can also offer services such as cloning and EV training

I just SR'd a modest groudon with 5 31 Ivs.

Only imperfect is Sp.A which is a 23-24.

Should I keep it or toss it and keep going..

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I just SR'd a modest groudon with 5 31 Ivs.

Only imperfect is Sp.A which is a 23-24.

Should I keep it or toss it and keep going..
An easy toss, having the boosted stat being imperfect defeats the purpose of boosting it.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings fellow Pokémon trainers and collectors!

I was wondering if someone has a spare male Munchlax or Snorlax with Self-Destruct. If so, I'd be highly interested, since I need it for a Breeding Project.
Credits for the parent will be given of course.

Feel free to leave me a message either here, on my profile or start a conversation and let me know what you would like in return.

I can't offer much currently, but I could breed something for you or offer a service mentioned in the "Information" section of my profile.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I need again some stuff:
- a defog Hoothoot (preferable with Calm Nature)
- Charizardite (both)
- Scizorite
- Kangaskhanite thx Maximum Optimizer

I can offer:
- 5*31 IV Luxury Ball Jolly Dakumara with Yawn, Focus Punch, Encore, Energy Focus
- 5*31 IV Love Ball Jolly Heracross with Rock Blast
- 5*31 IV Adamant Oshawott
- 6*31 IV Calm HA Female Slowpoke
- 6*31 IV Modest HA Male Abra
- 6*31 IV Adamant Male Magkcarp
- 6*31 IV Bold Male Feebas with Dragon Pulse
- 5*31 IV Impish HA Dusk Ball Scyther with Defog
- 5*31 IV Male Love Ball Adamant Magikarp lv13 fully EV trained in Speed and Atk with Pokerus
- 5*31 IV Moon Ball Timid Gastly with Disable, Reflect Type, Perish Song
- 5*31 IV Dreamball HA Impish Pachirisu with Ion Deluge, Iron Tail, Spotlight, Fake Tears

Last edited:
Could someone get me a Bulbasaur with its HA Chlorophyll? I need it for my sun team; I can give you a Vulpix with 4 IVs if you want it

(The IVs are in Def, SpA, SpD and speed)

Last edited:
Looking for a flawless or 5iv female Mawile (Adamant with Intimidate) with fire/ice/thunder fang egg moves.

I have a mew code I can trade, or a shiny br adamant Kangaskhan. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, have other things I could trade.

Anyone have a spare Garchompite? ORAS's requirements are just silly.

I have various hidden ability critters. A good portion of HA starters. A fully EV trained shiny Jolly Salamence is also available, if that sweetens the pot.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have a spare Garchompite? ORAS's requirements are just silly.

I have various hidden ability critters. A good portion of HA starters. A fully EV trained shiny Jolly Salamence is also available, if that sweetens the pot.
I can give you one. Adding you and coming online now, don't need anything in return. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)