Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have a male cofagrius or male pokemon within that egg group that has 0 speed iv's? will be willing to trade HP Ice electrike 31/even/30/31/31/31 nicknamable in both ultra and quick ball
I can get you a 31/31/31/x/31/0 Honedge. Do you have anything else to offer though? Electrike don't really interest me.

I wanted to run a restalk set with Mawile. It'd look something like this:

Mawile@Megastone
Nature: ??
EVs: ??
Rest
Sleep Talk
Play Rough
Crunch/Foul Play

Anyone have any suggestions?

Mawile@Megastone
Rest
Sleep Talk
Play Rough
Crunch/Foul Play

Possibly Adamant 252 HP and Atk and rather than Crunch/Foul Play perhaps Fire Fang?

Mawile@Megastone
Rest
Sleep Talk
Play Rough
Crunch/Foul Play

I just wouldn't there are pokemon which can do that job better than Mawile. Foul Play is also awful when you have such a high attack stat yourself

I just wouldn't there are pokemon which can do that job better than Mawile. Foul Play is also awful when you have such a high attack stat yourself
If I remember correctly, Huge Power applies to Foul Play, which makes it viable, but Crunch would probably be better.

Why are Kalos-Born Pokemon considered more valuable by some people?
because things like VGC and some of the WiFi tournaments and such now require kalos-born stuff

it's also easier to check if something is hacked, which i'm sure is another consideration

because things like VGC and some of the WiFi tournaments and such now require kalos-born stuff

it's also easier to check if something is hacked, which i'm sure is another consideration
That makes sense. Is there any reason for VGC doing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)