Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently trying to get a specially defensive Goodra. I have it mostly figured out by now but there is one thing I am wondering, Should I use an Assault Vest on it? It will have all attacking moves and I think it might be a good option.

Will someone please help?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Friend Code: 1848-2999-5088

My friend safari: Bug (Sorry)

IGN: Elrond​

I am currently trying to get a specially defensive Goodra. I have it mostly figured out by now but there is one thing I am wondering, Should I use an Assault Vest on it? It will have all attacking moves and I think it might be a good option.

Will someone please help?
Considering its gargantuan 90/150 Special bulk I don't think Special attacks are a problem unless you want to tank certain Draco Meteors?
Specs or Expert Belt could work too, or Leftovers / Sitrus Berry.

252+ SpA Life Orb Hydreigon Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Goodra: 148-174 (75.1 - 88.3%)
252 SpA Choice Specs Latios Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Goodra: 156-186 (79.1 - 94.4%)
252+ SpA Florges Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Goodra: 78-92 (39.5 - 46.7%)

lol, nevermind. AssVest that shit, that's hilarious

Looking for a Munchlax with Self-Destruct. Not looking for anything special as afar as nature or IV's just want to be able to breed the move on to more Munchlax's

That's what I was thinking. Dream Ball seems the best middle ground.

Ah, I see you have one in your thread.

Is there anything I could get you for one of those babies?

Can help you out there. Have spares available :).
Awesome! ^^ What can I offer you in return?

I'm doing one last download hurrah on pokecheck before the 4/5th gen wifi is gone. If you need something downloaded or have good ideas on what to download then let me know via my profile page, I won't download hacks though. I'm currently getting all of the 6th gen unobtainable pokemon so those are covered, I am working on dreamball females right now.

I'm doing one last download hurrah on pokecheck before the 4/5th gen wifi is gone. If you need something downloaded or have good ideas on what to download then let me know via my profile page, I won't download hacks though. I'm currently getting all of the 6th gen unobtainable pokemon so those are covered, I am working on dreamball females right now.
As somebody who's never had access to wifi on 4th or 5th gen (stupid security settings) it would mean a lot to me if you could download a bold or calm storm drain Gastrodon (pink) with earth power for me (ideally in a dream ball or love ball). I would definitely be willing to offer compensation, and that's something that I just really want to have :D

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
As somebody who's never had access to wifi on 4th or 5th gen (stupid security settings) it would mean a lot to me if you could download a bold or calm storm drain Gastrodon (pink) with earth power for me (ideally in a dream ball or love ball). I would definitely be willing to offer compensation, and that's something that I just really want to have :D
I have a Dream Ball one with Sand Force and Earth Power.

does anyone have a male cofagrius or male pokemon within that egg group that has 0 speed iv's? will be willing to trade HP Ice electrike 31/even/30/31/31/31 nicknamable in both ultra and quick ball

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
does anyone have a male cofagrius or male pokemon within that egg group that has 0 speed iv's? will be willing to trade HP Ice electrike 31/even/30/31/31/31 nicknamable in both ultra and quick ball
If you're willing to wait an hour, I can get a male in that egg group for you :) It'll most likely be a 5 IV, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)