Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Feebas check my thread for it have spitbacks the one that's reserved is unreserved if your interested also have Igglybuff and many more
Edit: if you check my thread there should be more dream world stuff I could breed for and nerina has a audino with ha I think because I gave her one
That's fine, I'm only interested in dream ball stuff atm, sent you a conversation please check.

Nah you can have it for some random derp mon. I was originally planning to breed it, but went with a Love Ball parent instead, so it's just rotting away in a box atm. lol

I'll need your FC though.
I've sent you a message. Please check

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a female Luxury Ball Super Size Pumpkaboo lying around? IVs don't matter. I can offer a few 5 IV pokes in exchange

Does anyone have a female Luxury Ball Super Size Pumpkaboo lying around? IVs don't matter. I can offer a few 5 IV pokes in exchange
i believe i do somewhere (it may be dusk ball though, let me check. i have a tiny and super, one in a luxury, one in dusk...)

EDIT: yeah, the XL is in the luxury, let me pull one out of the bank

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i believe i do somewhere (it may be dusk ball though, let me check. i have a tiny and super, one in a luxury, one in dusk...)

EDIT: yeah, the XL is in the luxury, let me pull one out of the bank
Awesome! Would you like anything in return?

Just updating, thanks again for the Slakoth richja223.

Looking for the following Dream Ball Female Pokémon.

1. Basculin - Blue Stripe
  2. Shellos - West Sea - Pink
  3. Gastly
  4. Grimer
  5. Plusle
  6. Minun
  7. Kecleon
  8. Carnivine
  9. Zangoose

I have HG/SS, if you need a specific Pokémon in a select Poké Ball from there.

I also have all other Dream Ball Females that I could breed for trade.

I have multiple 5x31 IVs Pokémon.

I also have Winter, Autumn, and Summer Deerling with their Hidden Ability that I can breed.

Please PM me so we can discuss trades.

Looking for a hidden ability female Cacturne in a Dusk Ball. Must know Teeter Dance, Nasty Plot, Low Kick, and Seed Bomb. Please help.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Sure, don't we need to trade or something to make hidden ability pokemon appear?
HA Pokemon are already available in the safari. Not sure about the exact HA rate, but Sturdy Bergmite shouldn't be difficult to find since you can tell which is which by smacking it with a move that would normally KO it. Only thing the safari is affected by is having the 3rd Pokemon slot locked until you and the individual both end up online at once (with the avatar showing up in the friends section of PSS)

I'll go ahead and add your FC

Wall of text inside, you've been warned.
it's extremely difficult to hack pokemon in gen VI

before i try to clarify this more (although i suppose i just did above), what did you take was my meaning by that?
The wording of your response was "it's also easier to check if something is hacked", which does not deal with the difficulty of hacking, but with checking if something is hacked.
I will admit that it is slightly harder to hack this gen than last (requiring a piece of hardware rather than just changing the DNS in your DS settings), but it's not possible to check if a single Pokemon has had the ball/shinyness changed with Powersaves unless they changed it to something obvious like an illegal ball or impossible shiny, we would need Pokecheck/another site to introduce a searchable .pk6 database for this to become possible.

For previous gens we already have that database, even if the hacker has never used it someone they traded with might have, I can search for other stuff from the OT, compare them to other uploads to possibly spot edits, and (in some cases) view all the hidden info (the stuff most hackers actually get caught on) of not just the Pokemon I recieved, but other Pokemon from the same OT. For another example some accounts on Pokecheck will have 99 Pokemon that are completely legal, but there's that 1 Pokemon on the same account, with the same OT, that they screwed up on.

Now I'll revisit something you said
it's extremely difficult to hack pokemon in gen VI
again, hacking balls+shinyness only require a piece of hardware you can order online/pick up at a Gamestop near you, hacking IVs and random stuff like Wondertombs and Hoopas is extremely difficult...for now anyways.
And for this I will say, thank you for not being complete dicks Datel (I still hate your guts for the Rotom/Pumpkaboo forme changing though).
tl;dr version: There'll never be a magic way to determine a legal hack from a legitimate Pokemon, but previous generations already have tools in place to try and spot hacks and hackers, 6th gen has...it's currently impossible for most people to hack a HP Fire Xerneas.

HA Pokemon are already available in the safari. Not sure about the exact HA rate, but Sturdy Bergmite shouldn't be difficult to find since you can tell which is which by smacking it with a move that would normally KO it. Only thing the safari is affected by is having the 3rd Pokemon slot locked until the you and the individual both end up online at once (with the avatar showing up in the friends section of PSS)

I'll go ahead and add your FC
Oh, I already have a bergmite safari, but the third pokemon is not unlocked and I spent hours searching and found not one hidden ability pokemon. I guess my luck was really bad. :(
I use a kirlia with trace to check wild pokemon's ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)