Other Politics cycle 1

I can think of one solution to the idling process.

New proposal: To streamline the democratic process, only players who have not yet posted at the time of this proposal's creation should be considered for D1 vote.

Checking against previous posts, this would make Myzo, Scrake, and Acid the potential candidates for D1.

vote Scrake

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I object to the above proposal. KnightsofCydonia is clearly deflecting from the actual issue which is not idlers but ACTUAL lizard and crab people threatening the species integrity of our human aristocracy.

vote knightsofcydonia

remember: aristocracy only works when politicians are united.

Last edited:
The proposal has gotten you to stop idling, which is a more critical issue than usual in a game where the deadline is determined by votes rather than days and hours. I'd consider it 33.3 percent effective.

s/o to knights for trying to carry discussion. i'm sure we could get some great discussion done, but yet we aren't. i'm really fuckin tired rn, maybe might post some math later today, i'll let you know

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to try your proposal (though I feel Haruno's playstyle has proven total consensus can't be achieved). However, I'm feeling a little dissonance in your vote on Walrein. Is the difference between myself and Walrein in the manner of agreeing with you a matter of substance or something else?
I merely affirmed Walrein on this being a NOC and put an RVS vote on him.

It seems a little counterintuitive to the proposed policy, but I think I get it.

I'm trying to figure out how Haruno pouncing on it plays to speculation. There are a couple of possibilities running through my mind rn, since I've also been pondering the possibility that lizards might actually have room to bus because of the odd number. Of course, that's assuming that the Word of Mod on lizards and crabs is a complete tally.

LightWolf

lightwoof
all the policy does is essentially make it so sneks can't choose who to kill, we choose who to kill by suggesting the three most supported votes. Which we wont have if people don't start playing this like NOC, instead of that Election simulator where you can play as Trump's Hair.

Maybe we could try moving on from RVS? We have Light's proposed plan as a means to move forward.

But I think we need to be talking first. Light's proposed plan works to that purpose, too.

unvote
since what i'm about to do may negate the need for pressure

Walrein Haruno Whydon shubaka17 pancake Scrake Cancerous Myzozoa ButteredToast LightWolf acidphoenix

If you could change one thing about Light's plan, what would it be and why?

If you were to reject Light's plan altogether, what would you suggest as an alternative?

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
cancerous is the best lynch, he is still a crab no matter what and since we're not getting any real content he's a funny rand

6/3/3 is best plan, 6 cancerous 3 haruno 3 butteredtoast just three rands / they do stuff that tips me off

i disagree with 6/3/3 being the best course of action, going with 6 pairs makes the most sense. it restricts the lizard and crab vote while confirming almost all of the politicians. if a lizard or crab vote goes off, it becomes an easy response lynch.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Unvote
Vote shubaka17

That plan is suicide, Politicians kill everyone on a tie, REGARDLESS OF WHO VOTED THEM, the only way this doesn't kill 6 people randomly is if Crabs succeed in a kill first, and remove one vote from at 2. Even if you thought only politician votes count for our lynch, it'd be mass murder or 1 death and sets us up to lose, both scum sides want to get the most mislynches in before they go public, as they can easily operate even revealed if us honest(lol) politicians take a few hits. So yes any way we look at it, we can't blindly risk multiple lynches at this point, when scum can easily manipulate who they might suggest a vote for.

No you read stuff wrong. Pol only kill both lynchees if there are ties.
We could also theoretically split 3/3/3/3 too. It just depend on how many viable lynches we could find today.

Unvote for now.

LightWolf

lightwoof
No you read stuff wrong. Pol only kill both lynchees if there are ties.
We could also theoretically split 3/3/3/3 too. It just depend on how many viable lynches we could find today.

Unvote for now.
Yeah and tying is a horrible idea, if you want more lynches, we can do 6 2 2 2, but tying is suicide most of the time, especially if we are mass randing in a heavy information game, we want to manipulate votes to limit deaths and get info.

Currently heavily in favour of shubaka main and cancerous as one of the secondary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)