Other Politics cycle 1

See this is exactly we need to keep bad hombres like you out of our country. You came to our country, you steal our jobs, you kill our politicians. My father, who gave me a small loan of million dollar, used to tell me:"If someone try to kill you during a political debate, that son of bitch is probably a crab or lizard." My father is a great man, his words stand true to me on several occasions, and I'm sure there will be no difference this time.

Now look at these guys. Look at their faces, are those the faces you want to be your president? They got blood coming out of their eyes, they got blood coming out of their wherever. They are playing cards I have never seen being played before. We must deport them back to Lizardland, for our children.

Vote KoC(k)

Except I never picked anyone specifically. You're lynching me for Light's idea, and for Light, Shubaka, and Pancake's votes. You're even assuming my faction for your own purposes.

Tyrants out, so get bent.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
THIS IS NOT ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DO NOT HAVE KNIGHTS IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FACT THAT A KNIGHT IS TRYING TO POSE AS A AMERICAN IS DISGRACEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LYNCH THE KNIGHT FOR TRYING TO MANIPULATE THE GOOD PEOPLE!

UNVOTE! LYNCH KNIGHTSOFCYDONIA!!!

ALWAYS KILL CRABS AND LIZARDS

I didn't claim jack.
That was not a claim.
It's not.
No.

Vote staying tho. Say what you want, but you named 3 names, and suggested the votes distribution yourself. That's picking.
And Yes I'm assuming your faction based on your action, that is what passes for scumhunting to me.

I named the players who had already been voted for, and then sorted them according to Light's proposal. I'm trying to roll with the punches here, since my idea of using FoSes to nominate was ignored and players decided to jump in headfirst.

I'd rather we take things slower and actually get the total consensus that seems to be lip service now, but I'm in a game where I can't sit back and observe as per my meta and now the only semblance of bi(tri)partisanship has gone out the window.

Besides, if you want to consider a mutual ceasefire, you have to consider that Haruno's going full Trump and thus probably won't drop the matter.

I will be here waiting till we can have a real game
I'd like to try your proposal (though I feel Haruno's playstyle has proven total consensus can't be achieved). However, I'm feeling a little dissonance in your vote on Walrein. Is the difference between myself and Walrein in the manner of agreeing with you a matter of substance or something else?

This game is ded
We killed it

Got nothing on Haruno. I have very high tolerance for jokes. I'd be more annoyed if 90% of this game weren't idling cucks.
We're stuck in d1 RVS purgatory

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)