Gen V RNG Breeding Guide (gone again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you land on 52 after chattering once, you need to chatter 21 times to hit 72.
I did say in my post that I need to chatter another 20, on top of that initial 1. But anyway, suppose that I am short on one chatter, PID frame 71 does not give the result which I am consistently getting.

Really appretiate the input but I am very confident I chattered the correct number of time. Advance thanks to those who are looking into this.

I did say in my post that I need to chatter another 20, on top of that initial 1. But anyway, suppose that I am short on one chatter, PID frame 71 does not give the result which I am consistently getting.

Really appretiate the input but I am very confident I chattered the correct number of time. Advance thanks to those who are looking into this.
It's a shame your pictures don't work, I would be able to do more then I think.

EDIT: okay they do now. Could you give more concise results of your non shiny Litwick that you get after 21 chatters? You gave the IVs and Gender, I want to know the ability and characterisitc (e.g. Often dozes off, Alert to sounds, etc.) And your full seed.

It's a shame your pictures don't work, I would be able to do more then I think.

EDIT: okay they do now. Could you give more concise results of your non shiny Litwick that you get after 21 chatters? You gave the IVs and Gender, I want to know the ability and characterisitc (e.g. Often dozes off, Alert to sounds, etc.) And your full seed.
Female, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31

Somewhat Vain, Flame body

fullseed. B10CA68A27E35E5C

Something jumps to mind immediately, before checking your seed and whatnot: have you checked if you hit your seed?

To be honest, for this, I did not actually check it. As I am hatching pretty much the same poke, I kinda assume I am hitting my seed consistenly. I have been RNG-ing for quite some time, and I have no problem hitting my seed.

Should I go ahead and check whether I hit my seed for this?

To be honest, for this, I did not actually check it. As I am hatching pretty much the same poke, I kinda assume I am hitting my seed consistenly. I have been RNG-ing for quite some time, and I have no problem hitting my seed.

Yeah, use the Victory Road method. And then let me know if the result you get is the same or different from what you posted earlier.

Now matter how good you are at RNGing, you can't control your 0timer. Hitting your seed is never a given in fifth gen.

Alright let me do a quick check again

EDIT: Ok I am having another problem, Under DS parameter finder. I can't seems to search up a seed. Even though I've been catching the same pokemon (all same IV) at victory road for 4 times.

EDIT: Ok, managed to get my Seed check. It is correct. Apparantly I was entering the IV in the wrong order jus now. Silly me.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/691/58036753.png/

heres a screenshot.

Alright let me do a quick check again

EDIT: Ok I am having another problem, Under DS parameter finder. I can't seems to search up a seed. Even though I've been catching the same pokemon (all same IV) at victory road for 4 times.
Don't use the parameter finder. Open another RNG Reporter main window, choose Method 5 (Standard Seed). Paste your full seed and hit Generate. The IVs of the Pokémon you catch on Victory Road should be on frame 14-20. If that's the case, you've hit your seed.

Don't use the parameter finder. Open another RNG Reporter main window, choose Method 5 (Standard Seed). Paste your full seed and hit Generate. The IVs of the Pokémon you catch on Victory Road should be on frame 14-20. If that's the case, you've hit your seed.

Ok, i used this method too, I hit my seed at frame 15.

I still dont understand how does shiny egg finder works.
I have flawless parents and want flawless one egg (shiny ofc). Do i need to put all 31 in the right column?

Ok, the egg is hatched (chatter once) I got the same Lax male Somewhat Vain Litwick. He's x/x/x/31/31/31. I suppose hes the one on PID frame 52.

Yep, I checked the PID with the Python Shell program and it gave me Somewhat vain. So 52 is your SSF. Now reset and chatter 21 times, go to Victory Road again and when you confirm you hit your seed, hatch that egg.

Egg hatched. I catch a poke at Victory Road to confirm I hit the seed. Chattered 21 times and i got this

Modest Female Somewhat Vain 31/x/31/31/31/31 non shiny.

Also the same one I've been getting. =(

I have a feeling my RNG generator is playing me. Once again the IV for this seems to match PID frame 72 except for the gender and the shininess.

Egg hatched. I catch a poke at Victory Road to confirm I hit the seed. Chattered 21 times and i got this

Modest Female Somewhat Vain 31/x/31/31/31/31 non shiny.

Also the same one I've been getting. =(

I have a feeling my RNG generator is playing me. Once again the IV for this seems to match PID frame 72 except for the gender and the shininess.
One more thing, what's the ability?

I must be on the wrong frame. But I can't find any frame that seems to match this Litwick. I hit my seed, I wonder what went wrong..

I'm kinda stuck on that seed is because, it gave me a shiny at frame 72. Save me the trouble of chattering 100+ times compare to other seeds. Anyway, really appretiate it for taking the time to look this through. I will try other seed to see if I can get any results.

Stop worrying about Pokemon and enjoy your trip. =p
I am enjoying my trip! >:D
But, I was waiting on others to shower in the hotel lobby so >I figured I would do something!

Also, who knew that Slovenia is AWESOME.

Heading to Zagreb, Croatia tomorrow morning =)

andrea

/me cresselias
I'm kinda stuck on that seed is because, it gave me a shiny at frame 72. Save me the trouble of chattering 100+ times compare to other seeds. Anyway, really appretiate it for taking the time to look this through. I will try other seed to see if I can get any results.
Are either of your parents international? RNGReporter's results aren't entirely accurate when you're using something from a different region. I learned this the hard way last night. X_X

Are either of your parents international? RNGReporter's results aren't entirely accurate when you're using something from a different region. I learned this the hard way last night. X_X
It will also change dramatically if you are using an Everstone and don't have it marked. Or god forbid, a power item.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Inaccurate because it's bugged or inaccurate because you forgot to choose Breeding (International)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)