Mafia vs Village Castlevania Mafia: Dracula's Curse [GAME OVER: VILLAGE WINS]

1) enough people claimed to use thief that you using it is a non factor
2) enough people claimed to be thieves that you being so is a non factor
3) yes the person with your axe is mafia. but there are a bajillion axes in this game.
4) the reason i ignored your PMs is because all of them were stuff i've already considered.
5) if you're one of the like, five people who are refusing to claim, know i'm holding this against you
6) if this ends up being the village hooker then we've got some people implicated in that, and we have enough else that it's not a big loss

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
3) yes the person with your axe is mafia. but there are a bajillion axes in this game.
4) the reason i ignored your PMs is because all of them were stuff i've already considered.
5) if you're one of the like, five people who are refusing to claim, know i'm holding this against you
6) if this ends up being the village hooker then we've got some people implicated in that, and we have enough else that it's not a big loss
you literally posted 0 reasoning on why I'm the lynch lol.

Haruno

[4:25 PM] : how do you know they're a hooker
[4:25 PM] shubaka17: they claimed as much
[4:25 PM] shubaka17: which is part 1 of a fuck up
[4:26 PM] : ic
[4:26 PM] : did they admit to being mafia
[4:26 PM] shubaka17: n
[4:26 PM] shubaka17: i could ask tho
[4:27 PM] : are you positive that the user who claimed the stuff is venus and that they didnt give you a fake alias
[4:28 PM] shubaka17: that's the thing
[4:28 PM] shubaka17: he didn't claim alias
[4:28 PM] shubaka17: but enough people targetted him that I could get it based on their results
[4:28 PM] shubaka17: and his

sooooooooooooooooooo judging from his vote reasoning, "alot of people targeted venus and they're guilty because of such" without stating anything that would remotely give the idea that venus = maf so errrrrrrrrrrrrrr wut

Haruno

these results do not incriminate me at all LOL.

idk which game ur talking about, but looking at this from a less Anti Haruno+Anti Hooker perspective, this is a less good lynch

haruno not gonna lie i don't like you as a player and that might be making me miss things

twin if u had fucking claimed more than 5 hours before deadline this shit wouldn't be happening

someone pick a random alias and at this point that's about as likely to be mafia

Haruno

Also let me call you out on this shit. You, of all people cannot say this. Inspector does not have to risk a myslynch to gain info when they could just get it one cycle later to potentially implicate someone so er ?___? maybe if you claimed something else this would be almost valid reasoning but u didn't so uh

Guess mafia jesus has to lead this village again because shubaka's an idiot.

I am venus.
Village hooker/mummy.
Started off with an axe.
Also used town thief

Shubaka has not inspected me.
He is basing the fact that I am mafia almost entirely on how I am a hooker.
Shubaka has claimed only 2 people used thief besides jalmont.
Shubaka claims enough people targeted me to implicate me, so that would mean the martyr + thief claimed to him as such.
Now if you weren't a retard you'd be like OH SHIT THE NIGGA CLAIMING THIEF MUST BE TOWN and the person that had an axe is guilty xd xd xd.
In addition to martyr soooooooooooooo.

tl;dr shubaka's retarded. hooker = mafia. mafia thief = town.

yw friends.
Hey man just wanted to let you know that one of the benefits of playing outside communication mafia is that you are allowed to PM individuals.

for instance, instead of posting the entirety of your info for everyone including the mafia to see, you could have just PM'd shubaka and explained the misunderstanding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)