Mafia vs Village Castlevania Mafia: Dracula's Curse [GAME OVER: VILLAGE WINS]

and i got home just before the storm did, so power's out rn. am on data. fingers crossed that things come back before my arbitrary deadline of 6 hours from now, which is when the Real mafia game starts

this is a comment in thread indicating my incapability to properly lead town at this time. i can still take claims or w/e as the unCCd inspector, but the hunchback needs to step up and Lead This Town.

since nobody has stepped up in my absence, and the only way for me to endorse a different leader is if they self clear or if they were the Hunchback, I'm back to doing this. sorry kids

Unlynch Black Dog they stepped up and I believe them. So now we go down the list and Lynch Venus for being the Mafia Hooker

still need a lot of claims, will be harassing for the next three hours, with actions ensuing thereafter

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Guess mafia jesus has to lead this village again because shubaka's an idiot.

I am venus.
Village hooker/mummy.
Started off with an axe.
Also used town thief

Shubaka has not inspected me.
He is basing the fact that I am mafia almost entirely on how I am a hooker.
Shubaka has claimed only 2 people used thief besides jalmont.
Shubaka claims enough people targeted me to implicate me, so that would mean the martyr + thief claimed to him as such.
Now if you weren't a retard you'd be like OH SHIT THE NIGGA CLAIMING THIEF MUST BE TOWN and the person that had an axe is guilty xd xd xd.
In addition to martyr soooooooooooooo.

tl;dr shubaka's retarded. hooker = mafia. mafia thief = town.

yw friends.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
If shubaka isn't immediately getting his ass on the person who claimed thief since that result implicates me, then he's scum zzzz. Jalmont can easily vouch for village thief failing so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)