NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asek

Banned deucer.
i skipped quoting overnight as its much harder to c/p the qutoes then it is to use # number referrals. i was ging to revise these after nk flip, but lack of nk makes that unnessecary. works for me

#178 wrt the former hope mechanically flushing - ive done something similar in the past with an OOG tool to make myself look clear - and in the case i did it swayed someone to vote away from me in a LYLO and won me the game. the situations are obviously not the same but similar concept applies here
my post

the post that made this one matter

this game also should provide some perspective on my scumgame if ur interested but it is quite dated at this point.

#193 i disagree with - mxmts posting if anything looked like he was gunning for attention. why would he post controversial stuff if his goal was not to attract attn? bloodt seems to be hedging and trying to not create a controversial opinion to avoid ppl engaging with his posts and trying to go thru without engaging. ive no idea if mxmts has played before but their behavior was attention seeking moreso thrn trying to avoid it

#194 is another bloody empty post... theres no substance or style to these posts

#197 is probbly the first nadro post i remember and it makes some similar insights into the ones i made above (jalmonts analysis on nervousness of mxmty + bloody being wrog / OOG being sketchy grounds for reads)

#238 is probaby the first 'resistance' to mxmts as a wagon thst i recall coming from bluedoom - mind you i dont think tis particuclarly AI at this poit as the counterwagon is no bettee at this point (uh granny an champ), bt ill highlight it here as a reference point if it impacts how later stuff happens

#244 jalmont comes to similar conclusions that i have r.e texa posts - but being pushed on by a texas crusade gives him a vested interest in discreditign texas at this point. could be scum detracting here.

ive not played the last few nocs (last 1 was the thing) so ive no idea what happened in the last few nocs stop REFERIngcing them! if u anna talk about c9 that scool becaue i pwoned that game tho

#256 is a laregely empry post by nadro, and my point on inactives still stands. i feel like if anyone his posts feel the most detatched from the thread - its like he pops in, skims very lightly then dips before anyone can really engage with his content.

#258 made me lol ngl

#260 voting haruno to try make him talk isnt smart as haruno is the most erratic and irresponsibly player to ever play on this website. cheers.

#264 hitmonleet provides no content and jst emptyqutes a buch of shit? i seriously dont get what solving leet has done or why afte rbeing counterwagon he is considered towny.

#265 texas makes a post saying hes working at dl, but questioned me when is aid i was going to work at dl. epic. fckig. shit.

#310 now hitmonleet is extemely hedgy. what the hell is this crap

after these posts im feeling hitmonleet + bloody both hold high scum equity - theyre just hedging the fuck out of their posts, its largely empty in that they make no pushes, and theyre doing just enogh to ensure they wont get pshed over the popular wagons d1 (mxmy + granny)

the cfd is interesting but theres no point making any observations form it considering granny flips tonight and then it will be much more worth my time to read though the interactions around that EOD

im going to post this and sort out / finish my d2 read

Asek said:
#178 wrt the former hope mechanically flushing - ive done something similar in the past with an OOG tool to make myself look clear - and in the case i did it swayed someone to vote away from me in a LYLO and won me the game. the situations are obviously not the same but similar concept applies here
what's your read on former hope? do you think he's town who accurately sniffed out scum or is he scum leveraging inside information to go deep?

Asek said:
#256 is a laregely empry post by nadro, and my point on inactives still stands. i feel like if anyone his posts feel the most detatched from the thread - its like he pops in, skims very lightly then dips before anyone can really engage with his content.
you think he's scum for this or nah

Asek said:
#264 hitmonleet provides no content and jst emptyqutes a buch of shit? i seriously dont get what solving leet has done or why afte rbeing counterwagon he is considered towny.
so you think that ttm just came in and bussed one of his scumbuddies out of the game for max distancing?

Asek said:
after these posts im feeling hitmonleet + bloody both hold high scum equity - theyre just hedging the fuck out of their posts, its largely empty in that they make no pushes, and theyre doing just enogh to ensure they wont get pshed over the popular wagons d1 (mxmy + granny)
you think that hitmonleet is still scum even after he poisoned GP? even though he could have just poisoned me n1 or something?

Asek

Banned deucer.
Im at work.so i cant finish my resd od d2 byr ill answer this post

what's your read on former hope? do you think he's town who accurately sniffed out scum or is he scum leveraging inside information to go deep?

you think he's scum for this or nah

so you think that ttm just came in and bussed one of his scumbuddies out of the game for max distancing?

you think that hitmonleet is still scum even after he poisoned GP? even though he could have just poisoned me n1 or something?
The only posts i remember from my readinf so far from former hope habe been that point about the toni slot and some small beef from meow even though theyve posred a lot. Feel like tgeyve mostly posted gas and gotten through by people tring them for the oog toni read. Leaning scum on the slot tho thry arent as egregious as my strongrt srs

Nadro is probably scum at this poibt in my read, his form of inactivity is on the samr level of granmy pie in terms of scum equity (altjo i will touch on grammy in a second). Feels like his posting is the closest to active lurking in the threae rn

Bussing isnt out of the equation for twin, read his posts for his meta in anothet noc. Hes also knowb for jumping on weak players and not letting up the whole time as town.I dont think it gives ant town points for hitmobleet either way

Theres no point speculatong as to why leet didnt poison n1. They could have a more powerful action to use earlier. They might not hsbe had a good target from their pov. Dont know why yiu ask specificslly why the didnt poison u, for all i know u could be scumbuddies. No point in speculating on any night actions as there is any number of reasons as to why someone would do something. Granny hasbt even flipped yet so idk why ur bringing tjis inyo it. Yes if granny flips scum leet is pretty mych clean but what if he flips town? Grannys posts so far this game havrnt been very far oit of his meta as town (lurking + largely useless). Read the last acidphoenix noc for a granmy town meta. Ill wait for granny to flip before coming to further convlusions but if he flips town its not like it would disadvantage a scum!leet to poison him

Asek

Banned deucer.
for the love of everything fraggable i cant be FAAARRRKEEED typing up another big summary post so take my words for it i read all of d2 before i subbed in

now this leaves me witht he following conclusions about the PL

Dont lynch today (le town)
prop
jalmont
AG*
metal sonic
texas*
bluedoom

* = denotes investigateive / similar roles clear. if roles flip that suggest these roles may be unreliable these 2 are much furhter down in my standings (the koc appear village fo the night role makes me wary of trsuting any investgatie relts but its to early to doubt a cop shot)

no point doing anything with these slots today, ignore

granny pie
champo

I dot remember u posting anything signifiacant and ur in my poe

Haruno
Moody
Meowmixx
former
earlio

ur posting is bad and ur probably scm
bloody
hitmonleet
nadro

if anyone has any questions abot placement of somebody please let me know

placements within tiers arent on purpose its too late at night for that

cya tomorrow (today???_ morning)

vote bloodyrain
Granny Pie if ur town pleae come claim in thread and give results on any actions. cheers.

I'M DYIN' HERE
And yeah, I'm town.
I am a stereotypical medicine woman with no flavor, cuz apparently I'm too stereotypical for flavor.
I have these one-use abilities:
Firefighter: Target a player to prevent them from being doused that night.
Poison Doctor: Target a player to prevent them from being poisoned that night.
Doctor: Target a player to protect them from kills that night.
As I didn't want to waste these abilities, I haven't used any of them. And now I'm all but dead.
So there you go, now ya know, that's my show, you're free to go.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
@Proph
besides that I guess just Metal Sonic? I had a heavy scum read on him when he came in, its been fading since he made more productive posts, leaving me with a lighter scum read on him
glanced over Asek's post, his reads seem fine and he was pretty productive yesterday with catching up on the whole thread, null tell, leaning town if I had to choose
Moody looks town to me also as well, I like his point about MetalSonic's meta shift being odd, which I kinda mentioned earlier in a "if MetalSonic's meta changes" fashion as something that needed to be asked abobut
no, I can't ask any questions, goodbye
Jalmont, can we get a statement on whether you actually got a friendly neighbor message or not
thanks
also, after his posts earlier today that were just fluff and him announcing his inactivity my town read on him is fading
also, Metal, why did you change your meta? Pressure? or was it not a conscious decision?
Well, It’s quite simple, i fucked up with the ttm lynch, so I should actually take this game seriousssly

Also, this game is fun!

Jalmont said:
obviously i got the message otherwise i would've said something about it

now stop pestering me and let me school in peace ;_;
Can you answer something about my 907? This is important.

Asek said:
The only posts i remember from my readinf so far from former hope habe been that point about the toni slot and some small beef from meow even though theyve posred a lot. Feel like tgeyve mostly posted gas and gotten through by people tring them for the oog toni read. Leaning scum on the slot tho thry arent as egregious as my strongrt srs
So you think that Former Hope is scum who is hoping to get towncred by bussing the TTM slot? He's your likely candidate for deep wolf, then? What posts have made you think that FH is scum?

Asek said:
Nadro is probably scum at this poibt in my read, his form of inactivity is on the samr level of granmy pie in terms of scum equity (altjo i will touch on grammy in a second). Feels like his posting is the closest to active lurking in the threae rn
OK, I'm inclined to agree with you there.

Asek said:
Bussing isnt out of the equation for twin, read his posts for his meta in anothet noc. Hes also knowb for jumping on weak players and not letting up the whole time as town.I dont think it gives ant town points for hitmobleet either way
Asek said:
Theres no point speculatong as to why leet didnt poison n1. They could have a more powerful action to use earlier. They might not hsbe had a good target from their pov. Dont know why yiu ask specificslly why the didnt poison u, for all i know u could be scumbuddies. No point in speculating on any night actions as there is any number of reasons as to why someone would do something. Granny hasbt even flipped yet so idk why ur bringing tjis inyo it. Yes if granny flips scum leet is pretty mych clean but what if he flips town? Grannys posts so far this game havrnt been very far oit of his meta as town (lurking + largely useless). Read the last acidphoenix noc for a granmy town meta. Ill wait for granny to flip before coming to further convlusions but if he flips town its not like it would disadvantage a scum!leet to poison him
Grouping these because I seriously disagree with you about Hitmonleet's alignment.

Sure, the worlds where TTM just came in and tried to bus a scumbuddy for towncred exist (and then falling on his sword due to it) but given how weak the slot was and how lackluster TTM's play was, the worlds where TTM replaces in and then decides to off a townie before getting inevitably lynched Day 3 feel way more likely to me, IMO.

Also I don't think if scum already have five members they would get extra kill power, seems very strong to me and I've balanced a fair number of games

If GP flips town (which I'm expecting at this point) then I'm still fine with the Hitmonleet slot because we were never going to resolve that slot and he provided us with an opportunity to do such that.

Your push on Hitmonleet feels like scum rapidly running out of mislynches

I'M DYIN' HERE
And yeah, I'm town.
I am a stereotypical medicine woman with no flavor, cuz apparently I'm too stereotypical for flavor.
I have these one-use abilities:
Firefighter: Target a player to prevent them from being doused that night.
Poison Doctor: Target a player to prevent them from being poisoned that night.
Doctor: Target a player to protect them from kills that night.
As I didn't want to waste these abilities, I haven't used any of them. And now I'm all but dead.
So there you go, now ya know, that's my show, you're free to go.
gee, sure would have been nice to have this claim before you were poisoned

shrug

For the record I'll be going to a MTG tournament tomorrow and unsure if I will be on at EoD; if I am I will be furiously checking on my phone.

I'll try to make a post tomorrow highlighting my thoughts on current gamestate in a more readable form before then but tldr is that I'm good with Xnadroj/Asek/Bloody wagons with a preference for Asek being lynched, I don't buy his scumreading of Hitmonleet as a real townie thought

sheeping me lynches scum

(to be fair I felt like I got really lucky on the TTM lynch, haven't been that convinced someone was scum in a while and I can certainly see worlds where TTM played that as town)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)