NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not 'actively engaging' with the game because life is being annoying and I'm not really able to come up with enough reads that I can substantiate
would go further but I need to go now
I'll probably claim later today, assuming you guys want me to

Asek

Banned deucer.
I didnt really want to have to expand further on why hitmonleet is as far away from town as possible but ill break down my thought process as the 3 active people in this game arent seeing what im seeing for whatever reason. wall posts arent usually my thing but here go:

His Claim
I am running under the assumption for the remainer of this post that what granny has claimed is true (claiming a purely protective role with no ability uses would make no sense as scum inevitablty flipping making me believe hes not scum, and a townie about to flip has no reason to lie about this).First of all, im sceptical that the village would have 2 poisons on its side at all, which made me doubt the claim yesterday in the first place. THEN theyve claimed to have a doctor shot as well. we already know that there has to be at least 2 protective roles itg (virtue of no nk last night + granny claim), and then leet claims to be a third this is some serious overlap with roles already present and we've barely seen any roles exposed yet. aside from these repeat roles, this role is seriously way over the power level of other revealed roles so far. granny has 1 full time doctor use + 2 situational protects. knights had guarenteed poison + 2 abilities pretty useless for a town. mxmts role is weaker then both of these 2. compare this to poison + doctor + motivator. this isnt even in the same league as these other roles, its way way higher on the power curve then all the others, and its overlap with revealed roles so far make me seriously doubt this claim is genuine. before you bring in poisoning granny: if granny is telling the truth (we take this as assumed for this post for reasons stated earlier) then leet loses very little by poisoning granny and considering widely townread users said poisoning a lurker (i think some have said granny in particular) was a good idea, a scum!leet can just poison a lurkey they know is town and that is the best case scenario for them after revealing they had a poison shot - if they poison a widely tr'd slot after revealing they have such a tool theyd just get lynched for it, killing off a towny whilst gaining t towncred for it is THE optimal shot for him in this scenario. tldr - this claim is either fake, or a scum role.

His Content
read his ISO. its all quoting people saying 'i agree with this' or asking a question. i dont think theres been a serious push / analysis from this slot all game and im terribly confused as to why people are townreading their content. please, anyone who thinks hitmonleet is town based on content, link me a hitmonleet post that isnt active lurking / deflecting onto other people rather then actual gamesolving. the posts are literally on the same level as nadro and bloody who are getting scumread widely (for good reason but this is tangential). which brings me to...

His Counterwagon

oh boy. this is seen as some big reason for town!hitmonleet but i seriouslt cant wrap my head arund this. i would like to think i know twin better then any1 else itg. that means i say with confidence, that twin wouldnt just disapear when he was a serious lynch candiate for no reason. if twin was counterwagon to town yesterday, he would have definitely fought back against the wagon that formed against him but for some reason he just disapeared from the game. hes one of the more active EoD players on this site but was completely absent in the wagon turnaround yesterday. this is extremely uncharacterestic of him. the only reason i can think of for twin to be absent at an EoD, especially one where he was being lynched was if the outcome of the lynch didnt matter to him at all - in thic case it would be if it was him + scum leet up for lynch - if he gets lynched it makes hitmonleet look clean due to the hard push / tunnel distancing them from each other , or if scum!leet gets lynched he gets towncred himself. i see no world where scum twin just gives up and lets himself be lynched over the counterwagon being town in that scenario, its extremely uncharacterestic play. think about it ecen if you dont know twin at all - why does he just disapear from the game as the wagon begins to turn on him rather then staying to defend himself? even if you dont know twin - do you think it makes sense for a scum slot to just staight tunnel onto a towny, ignore the rest of the gamethread immediatly after subbing in and getting them lynched? that seems like an extremely quick way to find urself lynched.

if anyone can provide a serious response that answers these points i have against hitmonleet then feel free to do so, until then im going to keep scumreadig the slot until its gone

im not reading this through to make sure it make sense. lynch anywhere between bloody, nadro and leet today and IDC. at least 2/3 of those are flipping red and more then likely all 3. have fun reading. or keep up a lynch boner on me (for 'fluff' no less when this is the first day ive been caught up on the game ) that fsr keeps propping up on me when i play games here.

I didnt really want to have to expand further on why hitmonleet is as far away from town as possible but ill break down my thought process as the 3 active people in this game arent seeing what im seeing for whatever reason. wall posts arent usually my thing but here go:

His Claim
I am running under the assumption for the remainer of this post that what granny has claimed is true (claiming a purely protective role with no ability uses would make no sense as scum inevitablty flipping making me believe hes not scum, and a townie about to flip has no reason to lie about this).First of all, im sceptical that the village would have 2 poisons on its side at all, which made me doubt the claim yesterday in the first place. THEN theyve claimed to have a doctor shot as well. we already know that there has to be at least 2 protective roles itg (virtue of no nk last night + granny claim), and then leet claims to be a third this is some serious overlap with roles already present and we've barely seen any roles exposed yet. aside from these repeat roles, this role is seriously way over the power level of other revealed roles so far. granny has 1 full time doctor use + 2 situational protects. knights had guarenteed poison + 2 abilities pretty useless for a town. mxmts role is weaker then both of these 2. compare this to poison + doctor + motivator. this isnt even in the same league as these other roles, its way way higher on the power curve then all the others, and its overlap with revealed roles so far make me seriously doubt this claim is genuine. before you bring in poisoning granny: if granny is telling the truth (we take this as assumed for this post for reasons stated earlier) then leet loses very little by poisoning granny and considering widely townread users said poisoning a lurker (i think some have said granny in particular) was a good idea, a scum!leet can just poison a lurkey they know is town and that is the best case scenario for them after revealing they had a poison shot - if they poison a widely tr'd slot after revealing they have such a tool theyd just get lynched for it, killing off a towny whilst gaining t towncred for it is THE optimal shot for him in this scenario. tldr - this claim is either fake, or a scum role.

His Content
read his ISO. its all quoting people saying 'i agree with this' or asking a question. i dont think theres been a serious push / analysis from this slot all game and im terribly confused as to why people are townreading their content. please, anyone who thinks hitmonleet is town based on content, link me a hitmonleet post that isnt active lurking / deflecting onto other people rather then actual gamesolving. the posts are literally on the same level as nadro and bloody who are getting scumread widely (for good reason but this is tangential). which brings me to...
His Counterwagon
oh boy. this is seen as some big reason for town!hitmonleet but i seriouslt cant wrap my head arund this. i would like to think i know twin better then any1 else itg. that means i say with confidence, that twin wouldnt just disapear when he was a serious lynch candiate for no reason. if twin was counterwagon to town yesterday, he would have definitely fought back against the wagon that formed against him but for some reason he just disapeared from the game. hes one of the more active EoD players on this site but was completely absent in the wagon turnaround yesterday. this is extremely uncharacterestic of him. the only reason i can think of for twin to be absent at an EoD, especially one where he was being lynched was if the outcome of the lynch didnt matter to him at all - in thic case it would be if it was him + scum leet up for lynch - if he gets lynched it makes hitmonleet look clean due to the hard push / tunnel distancing them from each other , or if scum!leet gets lynched he gets towncred himself. i see no world where scum twin just gives up and lets himself be lynched over the counterwagon being town in that scenario, its extremely uncharacterestic play. think about it ecen if you dont know twin at all - why does he just disapear from the game as the wagon begins to turn on him rather then staying to defend himself? even if you dont know twin - do you think it makes sense for a scum slot to just staight tunnel onto a towny, ignore the rest of the gamethread immediatly after subbing in and getting them lynched? that seems like an extremely quick way to find urself lynched.

if anyone can provide a serious response that answers these points i have against hitmonleet then feel free to do so, until then im going to keep scumreadig the slot until its gone

im not reading this through to make sure it make sense. lynch anywhere between bloody, nadro and leet today and IDC. at least 2/3 of those are flipping red and more then likely all 3. have fun reading. or keep up a lynch boner on me (for 'fluff' no less when this is the first day ive been caught up on the game ) that fsr keeps propping up on me when i play games here.
I'm afraid your logic is pretty unsound.

First off, what logical reason would I have to claim Poisoner in the first place if I was mafia?
You're acting like the failed NK was because of a doctor. It could have been a hook, jailkeep, or any other form of doctor.
Granny has three useful protective abilities, not just one.
(Was going to continue this later, but then this stuff happens)

Well then, unvote vote Asek

Sounds like we have a straight up caught scum here (Miller makes absolutely no sense in the context of this game being nothing but JOATS)

Furthermore, tbh I'm kind of bothered by how many people are townreading me. I really shouldn't be lamenting this, ofc, but being so busy lately and not being able to post much, you'd at least expect people trying to make more pressure

Furthermore, tbh I'm kind of bothered by how many people are townreading me. I really shouldn't be lamenting this, ofc, but being so busy lately and not being able to post much, you'd at least expect people trying to make more pressure
I mean, when Twin tries to push you as hard as he did, there are only two real options

1. You are town
2. He was trying to hard bus you for town cred

Yeah, true (and ofc I know it has to be 1, unless there's some sort of wierd conversion ability or death flip falsifier), though I feel like there's almost not enough resistance here (outside of asek).

Is this what it feels like when people aren't trying to lynch you d1?

In seriousness tho, I'm going to work on the champwagon ISOs for when they get alignment revealed

I'll try to be around on my phone between rounds

but yeah, my objective of today was pretty simple, which was to make literally everyone comment on asek in order to get as much interactions with him as possible before i revealed that the jig was up

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Vote Asek

I don't think miller would really be a thing in this game cuz all abilities seem to be one-shot over passive. Sorry I haven't spoken much this day but if the Asek lynch doesn't go thru I'd rather do XX over Bloody as bloody still feels like he's playing as town rn to me, his posts aren't really deflecting and he isn't lurking or overactive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)