NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehh I like the progression of the Metal Sonic wagon right now. Especially the fact that there is at least a little bit of resistance on the wagon. I'll stay on Metal Sonic for now until they come back, their wagon loos interesting.
Well please enlighten the audience. What did you find out from this wagon?

actually scratch that; jalmont's leet vote is more likely to be a scumvote than moody's leet vote. Its more that jalmont had been voteparking on Texas who had been copped that day and then he conveniently shows up close to deadline to push a counterwagon to scum.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i'm actually getting somewhat paranoid about FH selling his buddy out like that after how /accurate/ it was

what do you think?
don't think so. why would he bring it up and then not pursue it but then also get on the lynch the next day but not be one of the people pushing it? i dont see the motivation. it was definitely a suspicious situation and a viable thing for town to think

let's say that there's one scum 100% on the ttm wagon, who do you think it was? (i'm assuming scum is bussing here since if 4 of the scum are off wagon then this game will be really easy)

do you think aesk is scum?

i like killing them all
don't have any strong reads on the wagon, could be anyone, that's the scumhunt focus for today

asek very well could be, they're always a difficult read

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Vote: XX

Metal Sonic was pushed as a counterwagon to a mafia lynch. What makes you think that there was a scum-scum wagon rush going on at the end of the day?
This is a great point of discussion. Let’s take a look at the scumbags who tried to push me, for either nonsensical reasons, or disguising as “pressure”, might be an interesting place to analyze

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
I’m thinking that AG isn’t looking the best rn, being opportunistic on his Meow targeting near the end of yesterday and only having (also not cleared) Jalmont to clear him (albeit it’s better than most of us have).

Bloody rain is still coming off as uninvested town compared to idly scum as his posts are comprehensive and read quite towny in that he isn’t really exempting anyone from his reads iirc, correct me if I’m wrong.

It's called friendly neighbor.
After reading what friendly neighbor is, I'm still suspicious of it. iirc, mxmts had some sort of message-sending ability. It's not unlikely that mafia could have one of those abilities and uses it to fake a friendly neighbor.

Excuse me for being a bit untrusting, but you suddenly having a clear here after being really suspicious for the last couple of days just seems way too convenient for me to up and believe it.

Vote Aura Guardian until I have a real reason to believe otherwise.

Thetwinmasters(9): Prophylaxis, Texas Cloverleaf, Former Hope, Hitmonleet, Earlio, bluedoom, Metal Sonic, bloodyrain10001, aura guardian
Hitmonleet(4): MoodyCloud, Thetwinmasters, Haruno, Asek
Metal Sonic(1): XnadrojX
Granny Pie(1): MeowMIXXX

Abstain (3): Jalmont, Champ1604, Granny Pie

Questions to people:

1) If there is scum on the thetwinmasters train (people bussing and stuff) then who would be the person bussing?

2) If there is scum pushing the Hitmonleet counterwagon other than TTM, who would that person be?

3) Out of the people NOT on the main wagons (Xnadroj, MeowMixx, Jalmont, Champ/GP) who is town and who is scum? (Ignore Champ/GP I guess, they are self resolving)
1. Aura Guardian is one, probably, though I doubt that less than two were on the wagon due to its sheer size. Bloody/MS maybe, considering that they haven't posted too much.

2. That's a tough one tbh. There was likely at least one on my wagon, but twin was the only real strong advocate, if I remember correctly. I'll need to think more on this one.

3. I'll need to analyze more, but I think that there's probably one scum at max in this group. Feeling Jalmont atm, though that's more of a gut read atm.

leet, there's no reason Haruno losing their abilities and them regaining them is the same action
they said they had a cop ability which would means the mafia would be pretty likely to erase their abilities and that other town may be likely to try and give them another shot
also, for Proph
1. Maybe AG? The vote seems to be started by solid town (Proph, Texas, Hitmonleet) and I don't recall anything sus about the other people jumping onto the vote. I have prior suspicion of AG so that's the only real reason I'd put them down here.
2. I think Haruno is town and twin is scum, not sure about Moody and Asek, so I suppose they'd be the two possible candidates. Moody was on before leet claimed and Asek after, right? In that case, Asek.
3. Jalmont: Town read based on his fight with Texas earlier
Xnad: I just glanced over all of his posts and none of them really stand out to me. Neutral read at the moment? Or does it default to light town read in this case?
Meow: Not much of a read here either besides me disliking his post some time yesterday that more or less said that there's no point in lynch metal because you can't tell what alignment he is no matter how he plays. I disagree with this because it's essentially just clearing Metal as town for no reason. [in the sense that clearing means you won't be voted]
Good point there. I still feel like Haruno is probably town now, going by these results

Also why did you have to give me the lame abilities acid

aight it seems like we have people who know what they're doing so imma just peace out for a while hmu if u need anything from me tho
What do you think about my theory on the "friendly neighbor" effect? Excluding the "friendly neighbor", what are your thoughts on AG?

actually scratch that; jalmont's leet vote is more likely to be a scumvote than moody's leet vote. Its more that jalmont had been voteparking on Texas who had been copped that day and then he conveniently shows up close to deadline to push a counterwagon to scum.
Makes sense, although I don't know if Scum!Jalmont would make such a suspicious leap.

I have no leads at the moment

Vote aura guardian

Why friendly neighbor jalmont, instead of obvtown town leaders like Texas or prophy??
Jalmont hasn’t verified to us that you’re town either, so until we have his vouch about you, claim is taken as unverified.
This is a great point of discussion. Let’s take a look at the scumbags who tried to push me, for either nonsensical reasons, or disguising as “pressure”, might be an interesting place to analyze
Woah MS is really stepping up his game today
This pleases me because he's making really good points here and they feel really towny, though such a sudden change is a bit fishy. What brought you on to this big shift?

After reading what friendly neighbor is, I'm still suspicious of it. iirc, mxmts had some sort of message-sending ability. It's not unlikely that mafia could have one of those abilities and uses it to fake a friendly neighbor.
mxmts was village. And a false Friendly Neighbor power on the mafia would be outright broken in terms of power. Use on someone not on team, will never be lynched, worst-case win as last man standing.

Not sure I agree with all of that BUT

But if it was a fake mafia action, then it would make far more sense in that case for the message to go to Texas/Myself/Pro instead of to Jalmont, since in that case AG would know who was dying and hence know it would be safe

I don't think lynching someone who has claimed a Friendly Neighbor to be a good idea

I was suspecting AG before but I believe his claim and he's literally only scum in worlds where Jalmont is scum and they are pulling a hail mary gambit

Let's just focus on XnadrojX/Asek wagons

XnadrojX feels like scum who is rapidly running out of mislynches to push, Asek is probably scum who was pushing the town!Hitmonleet counterwagon to scum!Thetwinmasters

There's probably like one deep scum somewhere but not worth pursuing them until we blast through PoE

Yes. Go to "Search" and check "This thread only" and type in for posts by user the person you want to ISO. It's imperfect, but it can work.

/me gets back to megapost of the four on the wagon I think most need looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)