NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thetwinmasters(9): Prophylaxis, Texas Cloverleaf, Former Hope, Hitmonleet, Earlio, bluedoom, Metal Sonic, bloodyrain10001, aura guardian
Hitmonleet(4): MoodyCloud, Thetwinmasters, Haruno, Asek
Metal Sonic(1): XnadrojX
Granny Pie(1): MeowMIXXX

Abstain (3): Jalmont, Champ1604, Granny Pie

Questions to people:

1) If there is scum on the thetwinmasters train (people bussing and stuff) then who would be the person bussing?

2) If there is scum pushing the Hitmonleet counterwagon other than TTM, who would that person be?

3) Out of the people NOT on the main wagons (Xnadroj, MeowMixx, Jalmont, Champ/GP) who is town and who is scum? (Ignore Champ/GP I guess, they are self resolving)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thetwinmasters(9): Prophylaxis, Texas Cloverleaf, Former Hope, Hitmonleet, Earlio, bluedoom, Metal Sonic, bloodyrain10001, aura guardian
Hitmonleet(4): MoodyCloud, Thetwinmasters, Haruno, Asek
Metal Sonic(1): XnadrojX
Granny Pie(1): MeowMIXXX

Abstain (3): Jalmont, Champ1604, Granny Pie

Questions to people:

1) If there is scum on the thetwinmasters train (people bussing and stuff) then who would be the person bussing?

2) If there is scum pushing the Hitmonleet counterwagon other than TTM, who would that person be?

3) Out of the people NOT on the main wagons (Xnadroj, MeowMixx, Jalmont, Champ/GP) who is town and who is scum? (Ignore Champ/GP I guess, they are self resolving)
Wrt 1 I looked at late wagon flippers to see who moved from which wagon to which but didn't get anything conclusive other than AG is still sketch

Wrt 2 asek

Wrt 3 kill em all imo

wrt proph 1-3

IIRC Former Hope was cleared by something re: Proph, and with me now clear via Jalmont:
If me scum, then Jalmont; if Jalmont not scum then not me
If Former scum, then Proph; if not Proph then not Former

So on twin, not clear by power: Proph, Texas, Hitmonleet, Earlio, bluedoom, Metal Sonic, bloodyrain10001
off twin but same person as him: MoodyCloud, Haurno, Asek
off twin, not same person: XnadrojX, MeowMiXXX
off all wagons, self-resolving: Champ1604, Granny Pie
off all wagons, not self-resolving: Jalmont

Twin was fond of throwing shade on Hitmonleet (and haruno/jalmont to a lesser degree) and Proph/Texas/Leet were the early voters. If someone were on the Twin wagon, they'd probably be later to the party - indeed, making the mafia think I would be a great patsy today was part of why I delayed my swap to so late (so I could get my power off without a hitch). So, I think low-odds Earlio or bluedoom, more likely Metal Sonic or bloodyrain10001. Though all four could be it - maybe one of earlio/blue and one of MS/bloody.

Off the wagon, I still like MeowMiXXX for mafia. Others off the wagon are: wait and see for self-resolving.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Whoops got that mixed up with neighbourizer

For the threads benefit friendly neighbor makes you tell someone that you're town

So, very convincing, but not a full clear in the event you're both scum doing scum theatre

leet, there's no reason Haruno losing their abilities and them regaining them is the same action
they said they had a cop ability which would means the mafia would be pretty likely to erase their abilities and that other town may be likely to try and give them another shot
also, for Proph
1. Maybe AG? The vote seems to be started by solid town (Proph, Texas, Hitmonleet) and I don't recall anything sus about the other people jumping onto the vote. I have prior suspicion of AG so that's the only real reason I'd put them down here.
2. I think Haruno is town and twin is scum, not sure about Moody and Asek, so I suppose they'd be the two possible candidates. Moody was on before leet claimed and Asek after, right? In that case, Asek.
3. Jalmont: Town read based on his fight with Texas earlier
Xnad: I just glanced over all of his posts and none of them really stand out to me. Neutral read at the moment? Or does it default to light town read in this case?
Meow: Not much of a read here either besides me disliking his post some time yesterday that more or less said that there's no point in lynch metal because you can't tell what alignment he is no matter how he plays. I disagree with this because it's essentially just clearing Metal as town for no reason. [in the sense that clearing means you won't be voted]

Uhm the action I used last night was refunded, so I guess someone reloaded me?

Vote Metal Sonic

I stand by my vote from yesterday, also they haven't done anything more that indicates them as town. Before you throw the meta argument at me, he was also being very anti-town in WWI mafia, where he was indeed scum, so I'm pretty sure his scumgame can go like that.

Actually I'll try to write it all up tomorrow; I've been composing this entire thing in my notes and I definitely need to be more awake to write this all up in a coherent fashion.

Just some off the cuff notes:

- I believe AG's claim but I'm a little wary about all of the townclears that are popping up. First Texas, now AG. I guess a cop one shot plus a friendly neighbor one shot isn't too much but it's something we should remain vigilant about if it turns out the PoE is poisoned or something.
- Slots I have no idea about right now: Earlio, Bloodyrain, MoodyCloud, XnadrojX, probably throw Jalmont in the mix. I need to reread the entire game to figure out how I feel about those slots and evaluate how they reacted to TTM.

Vote Asek

Just looked back at the last couple of pages and probably scum trying to push the Hitmonleet counterwagon to scum TTM? His posts make me crack up but getting paranoid of his EoD behavior

Uhm the action I used last night was refunded, so I guess someone reloaded me?

Vote Metal Sonic

I stand by my vote from yesterday, also they haven't done anything more that indicates them as town. Before you throw the meta argument at me, he was also being very anti-town in WWI mafia, where he was indeed scum, so I'm pretty sure his scumgame can go like that.
the flip doesn't change /anything/ for you? you still believe metal sonic is scum even when you have a scum flip on your hands?

complete lack of adjustment based on a scum flip is.. unsettling, to say the least

bet you the mafia is something like champ, jordan, bloodyrain, and earlio

or maybe take out earlio for someone like bluedoom/some other dude sliding under the radar
any reasoning for any of these reads or is it just a shoot-from-the-hip scumteam guess

specifically interested in your reasoning for jordan/earlio, they are the slots that i've been having difficulty reading

thoughts on moodycloud?

Wrt 1 I looked at late wagon flippers to see who moved from which wagon to which but didn't get anything conclusive other than AG is still sketch

Wrt 2 asek

Wrt 3 kill em all imo
let's say that there's one scum 100% on the ttm wagon, who do you think it was? (i'm assuming scum is bussing here since if 4 of the scum are off wagon then this game will be really easy)

do you think aesk is scum?

i like killing them all

leet, there's no reason Haruno losing their abilities and them regaining them is the same action
they said they had a cop ability which would means the mafia would be pretty likely to erase their abilities and that other town may be likely to try and give them another shot
also, for Proph
1. Maybe AG? The vote seems to be started by solid town (Proph, Texas, Hitmonleet) and I don't recall anything sus about the other people jumping onto the vote. I have prior suspicion of AG so that's the only real reason I'd put them down here.
2. I think Haruno is town and twin is scum, not sure about Moody and Asek, so I suppose they'd be the two possible candidates. Moody was on before leet claimed and Asek after, right? In that case, Asek.
3. Jalmont: Town read based on his fight with Texas earlier
Xnad: I just glanced over all of his posts and none of them really stand out to me. Neutral read at the moment? Or does it default to light town read in this case?
Meow: Not much of a read here either besides me disliking his post some time yesterday that more or less said that there's no point in lynch metal because you can't tell what alignment he is no matter how he plays. I disagree with this because it's essentially just clearing Metal as town for no reason. [in the sense that clearing means you won't be voted]
1. AG is confirmed town via friendly neighbor, who else do you think is scum

2. thoughts on asek's alignment? thoughts on MoodyCloud's alignment?

3. moreover can you ask some people questions? like Texas here I really want to see some more proactivity come out of your slot. Precarious was like this all in game 9 and we eventually lynched him for it at the end of the game. he flipped scum. i am getting similar vibes out of you (not really engaging in major conversation, popping up every couple of days with a big post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)