[MCG93's] Breeding Grounds and Trade Thread (UPDATE: HP Fire and HP Ice Bulbasaurs with Giga Drain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timid would be fine :)

Bold or Modest nature would be perfect. but that's asking for too much. so don't worry just breed what's easier for you :)
Modest would be easier for me, actually, because I'm doing Modest for someone else as well. However, I can do Timid too. Bold would be tough but not impossible.

Nah, these look fine, just didn't want them to be like x/x/x/x/31/x or anything haha. I'll take the first one? I'll add you and see you online soon.
Thanks for the trade. I was actually looking for natural cure, but that's fine. I can breed for it myself. Besides, harvest is a pretty sweet ability.

I'm interested in one of your HP fire Bulbasaurs. I can offer the following:

Bold Natural Cure Chansey 31/ x/ 31/ x/31/31/ 31 with Seismic Toss/ Aromatherapy/ Counter/ Helping Hand. Inside a Heal ball.
Careful Harvest Phantump 31/ 31/ 31/ x/ 31/ 31 no egg moves. In a Dusk ball.
Adamant or Jolly, Contrary or Infiltrator, Inkay 31/ 31/ 31/ x/ 31/ 31 with Destiny Bond. Inside a Heal ball.
Brave Iron Fist Pancham 31/ 31/ 31/x/31/0 with the egg moves: Storm Throw/Quick Guard/ Me First. Inside a repeat ball.
Modest Torrent or Rain Dish Squirtle 31/ x/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31 with the egg moves: Aura Sphere/ Water Spout/Fake out/ Dragon Pulse. Inside a Dive Ball.
Brave/Relaxed Iron Barbs Ferroseed 31/ 31/ 31/ x/0 with the egg moves: Leech Seed/ Spikes/ Stealth Rock. Inside a repeat ball.

I'm willing to trade 3 of my Pokemon for one of your HP Fire Bulbasaurs.

CMT For
31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Sheer Force Bagon
I couldn't find anything I want in your thread; sorry!

CMT for HP Fire Chlorophyll Giga Drain Modest/Timid Bulba.
That's a very impressive thread you have there. I am interested in quite a few things you have. How much are you willing to give for the HP Fire Bulba? After all, it's a very tough breed.

I'm interested in one of your HP fire Bulbasaurs. I can offer the following:

Bold Natural Cure Chansey 31/ x/ 31/ x/31/31/ 31 with Seismic Toss/ Aromatherapy/ Counter/ Helping Hand. Inside a Heal ball.
Careful Harvest Phantump 31/ 31/ 31/ x/ 31/ 31 no egg moves. In a Dusk ball.
Adamant or Jolly, Contrary or Infiltrator, Inkay 31/ 31/ 31/ x/ 31/ 31 with Destiny Bond. Inside a Heal ball.
Brave Iron Fist Pancham 31/ 31/ 31/x/31/0 with the egg moves: Storm Throw/Quick Guard/ Me First. Inside a repeat ball.
Modest Torrent or Rain Dish Squirtle 31/ x/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31 with the egg moves: Aura Sphere/ Water Spout/Fake out/ Dragon Pulse. Inside a Dive Ball.
Brave/Relaxed Iron Barbs Ferroseed 31/ 31/ 31/ x/0 with the egg moves: Leech Seed/ Spikes/ Stealth Rock. Inside a repeat ball.

I'm willing to trade 3 of my Pokemon for one of your HP Fire Bulbasaurs.
I'll take the Inkay, Pancham and Ferroseed.

CMT for

31/x/31/30/31/30 Timid Chlorophyll Male (HP Fire)
I like a couple of things on there. How much are you willing to give?

Hey I have some EV Reducing berries that I can put on a flawless gastly for one of the bulbasaurs
I have the EV reducing berries now as well as a flawless gastly. Sorry!

HP fire bulba is a hard breed. Even if you don't add another Poke, I'd want you to sweeten the deal somehow.
What do you mean by sweetening the deal.. really don't get it. Do you want me to EV train a pokemon of yours? adding a BP items or???

That's a very impressive thread you have there. I am interested in quite a few things you have. How much are you willing to give for the HP Fire Bulba? After all, it's a very tough breed.
How about you let me know what you're thinking.

What do you mean by sweetening the deal.. really don't get it. Do you want me to EV train a pokemon of yours? adding a BP items or???
Yeah, a battle maison item would be nice.

How about you let me know what you're thinking.
I'll start with 2 mons for HP Fire Bulba, whichever nature you want. You can have a female too if you're okay with timid, as females are very hard to get.

Yeah, a battle maison item would be nice.

I'll start with 2 mons for HP Fire Bulba, whichever nature you want. You can have a female too if you're okay with timid, as females are very hard to get.
I'd prefer the Timid Bulba. :) What're you looking at specifically?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)