[MCG93's] Breeding Grounds and Trade Thread (UPDATE: HP Fire and HP Ice Bulbasaurs with Giga Drain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw that you requested for a female. I am running out of females, and there is a mere .625% chance of hatching a female HP Fire Chloro Bulbasaur (as opposed to the 4.375% chance of hatching a male HP Fire Chloro), so I can't make any promises. I could probably hatch a male for you soon, but I cannot guarantee a female, as that percentage is ridiculously low. However, I will let you know if I find a female in the future. So are you willing to wait or will you take a male?
I understand. The reason why I offer for female is I already have HP fire male Bulbarsaur, so I need a foreign female HP fire Bulbasaur to improve chance to get a shiny HP Bulba.

I really don't care about her ability. Overgrowth is perfectly fine. So if you have a plan to breed HP Bulba and get a female of any abillity, please PM me;)

I understand. The reason why I offer for female is I already have HP fire male Bulbarsaur, so I need a foreign female HP fire Bulbasaur to improve chance to get a shiny HP Bulba.

I really don't care about her ability. Overgrowth is perfectly fine. So if you have a plan to breed HP Bulba and get a female of any abillity, please PM me;)
In that case, I'll do it. Hopefully my luck doesn't give up on me starting now, lol.

CMT for HP Fire Bulba
How about HP fire bulba for HP fire Froakie?

Hey am new to this site, but do you still have any more HP fire bulbasaur?
I don't have any in stock at the moment, but I can get some easily soon. What are you offering?

YES THANK YOU!! I put a chesto berry on the rotom for good luck lol :)

CMT for HP Fire Bulba
Hey am new to this site, but do you still have any more HP fire bulbasaur?
sure so when it will be available?
Can y'all specify the natures you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)