[MCG93's] Breeding Grounds and Trade Thread (UPDATE: HP Fire and HP Ice Bulbasaurs with Giga Drain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that Chansey.
Is that all you want? I understand that Bulbasaurs are difficult to breed, I as well have been breeding things with HP's lol. Feel free to ask for a bit more, I don't mind. Pm me with what you've decided on, and I'll get breeding. By the way, I assume you don't have modest bulbasaur then, correct?

Is that all you want? I understand that Bulbasaurs are difficult to breed, I as well have been breeding things with HP's lol. Feel free to ask for a bit more, I don't mind. Pm me with what you've decided on, and I'll get breeding. By the way, I assume you don't have modest bulbasaur then, correct?
That is correct, but I can probably breed for modest ones. It would take time for sure, but it would be well worth expanding the stock. Is that what you would like? And thanks for offering. I will explore your thread more.

question: is there any chance that you can breed a "HP ice" bulbasaur? O:?
I'm really interested in that hidden power :c
I can very easily breed the 31/odd/31/31/31/30 HP Ice Bulbasaur, but it'll be harder if you want 31 speed, as I'd have to go to look for Pokemon with 30s in HP and Def.

Hello, I'm interested in your 6 IV'd male Dratini. I have 6 IV'd Adament/Marvel Scale male Dratini also but is korean version. While your Dratini is English version, It would be great if we swap them:)

I can very easily breed the 31/odd/31/31/31/30 HP Ice Bulbasaur, but it'll be harder if you want 31 speed, as I'd have to go to look for Pokemon with 30s in HP and Def.
If you can get a bulbasaur with the spread you mentioned would be awesome! O:!

please CMT and breed one for me :)

Hello, I'm interested in your 6 IV'd male Dratini. I have 6 IV'd Adament/Marvel Scale male Dratini also but is korean version. While your Dratini is English version, It would be great if we swap them:)
Lets do it.

Please check my thread
for Horsea and Bulbasaur
I'm not really interested in anything in your trade thread. Sorry. Keep me posted with new things though.

If you can get a bulbasaur with the spread you mentioned would be awesome! O:!

please CMT and breed one for me :)
Since it is a Pokemon bred for hidden power, it'll be a bit more expensive than other Pokemon, as these are very, very hard to breed and IV check. I'd like a hustle nidoran male, but I'd also like something to sweeten the deal, like a battle maison item. Feel free to bargain though.

I actually just realized that I do not have a 6 IV'd male Dratini up for trade, as I am using it as a Dragonite in battles now (I know; I'm stupid). However, I still have a Jolly 6 IV'd male Horsea, which is in the same egg groups as Dratini, so would that be a valid substitute? If not, I can give you my fully trained Dragonite too.

I actually just realized that I do not have a 6 IV'd male Dratini up for trade, as I am using it as a Dragonite in battles now (I know; I'm stupid). However, I still have a Jolly 6 IV'd male Horsea, which is in the same egg groups as Dratini, so would that be a valid substitute? If not, I can give you my fully trained Dragonite too.
Sounds good. While their egg group is the same, Horsea is also swappable. I'll add your FC and online within a minutes, if you ready to trade right now

Since it is a Pokemon bred for hidden power, it'll be a bit more expensive than other Pokemon, as these are very, very hard to breed and IV check. I'd like a hustle nidoran male, but I'd also like something to sweeten the deal, like a battle maison item. Feel free to bargain though.
no problem :)
I understand that is a lot of work to breed a specific hidden power pokemon
If you prefer you can pick another pokemon instead of an item :)

Sounds good. While their egg group is the same, Horsea is also swappable. I'll add your FC and online within a minutes, if you ready to trade right now
Sounds good. Adding you now.

no problem :)
I understand that is a lot of work to breed a specific hidden power pokemon
If you prefer you can pick another pokemon instead of an item :)
Thanks! I'd like a male dwebble :)

Hey, do you have any spitback female bulbasaurs?
I have a couple. Want to trade for a flawless phantump?

Thanks for the trade!

Perfect! please let me know by PM when you are ready for trade :)
Will do! Also, what nature?

What do the spreads look like?
I have:
31/x/31/x/31/31 Timid Chloro
31/x/31/31/31/x Timid Chloro

I am bound to get more soon, as I am breeding for an HP Ice one, so you can wait for more if you want.

I have:
31/x/31/x/31/31 Timid Chloro
31/x/31/31/31/x Timid Chloro

I am bound to get more soon, as I am breeding for an HP Ice one, so you can wait for more if you want.
Nah, these look fine, just didn't want them to be like x/x/x/x/31/x or anything haha. I'll take the first one? I'll add you and see you online soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)