what is the weirdest thing you have eaten

Sea turtle eggs. Just rip them open, put them into a cup with lemon and salt and swallow. Do not bite or it tastes like crap. You can cook them... But at that point they don't taste that much different than chicken eggs, so no point. Not really sure but isn't it illegal to steal sea turtle eggs? If so, that was the most illegal food i've ever eaten.

I've also eaten:

-Pig blood
-Iguana
-Snake
-Rabbit

VAGINA, BROS!
Weirdest? No. Grossest? Yes.

Anyways, i forgot to mention but i have also eaten chicken, cow, pig and goat brain, liver and heart. Heart, as always, is amazing. Brain is gross. Other than the balls and penis, i have eaten all body parts of those animals really. Shark isn't weird but meh you don't eat it every day.

I think the weirdest thing I ever ate was chocolate covered crickets. You can't go wrong with chocolate. Seriously though, you have to ignore the fact that it's a cricket or you won't enjoy it. As sick as it sounds, it actually tasted good.

I've also eaten scorpion and frog legs. Yummy.

Sea turtle eggs. Just rip them open, put them into a cup with lemon and salt and swallow. Do not bite or it tastes like crap. You can cook them... But at that point they don't taste that much different than chicken eggs, so no point. Not really sure but isn't it illegal to steal sea turtle eggs? If so, that was the most illegal food i've ever eaten.

I've also eaten:

-Pig blood
-Iguana
-Snake
-Rabbit
There has been many times when your posts annoy me, but this one actually disgusted me. Yes it is illegal in most countries, especially in the US where all 7 species of sea turtles are considered threatened or endangered, to eat them or their eggs. It's also illegal to eat iguana in the US and many other places. What else do you eat? Panda burgers?

persimmon?

Searched and that was it. Thanks Rodan.

Weirdest? No. Grossest? Yes.
How is vagina gross? You're not chewing it you're just using your tongue to pleasure someone.

I've also eaten:

-Pig blood
-Iguana
-Snake
-Rabbit
I think you intentionally try to get a rise out of people by being abrasive. Stop that.

Rabbit tastes like and has the texture of something between pork and chicken

it's pretty good actually, I had it in Spain last year

paella is the shit

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
A few bugs in Korea really. Also I had a live octopus cooked in front of me, boiled alive. That kind of took away my appetite. Also octopus chopped up while alive, with its tentacles still moving, served. That also took away my appetite.

fried mealworms... didn't really have a taste.

I also ate dove once... it tasted like chicken would taste if chicken tasted awful.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
i don't eat many weird foods because i am very prone to eating with my eyes so i'm sure they'd all taste like poop

but when you think about it, a lot of the stuff we normally eat is really weird. Hot dogs, anyone?

although it's not really that weird i guess
Are you Dutch? Out here in the Netherlands that's like a national dish, lol.

Aside from snert (or pea soup), I think that ostrich steak is the weirdest thing I've eaten. Was pretty good, actually. Another thing is blood sausage, which a lot of people find really disgusting, but I kinda dig it. Also, lobster isn't weird per se, but eating it is quite an experience, with the cracking and all that.

There has been many times when your posts annoy me, but this one actually disgusted me. Yes it is illegal in most countries, especially in the US where all 7 species of sea turtles are considered threatened or endangered, to eat them or their eggs. It's also illegal to eat iguana in the US and many other places. What else do you eat? Panda burgers?
Haha yeah i thought so. But calm down, it's not like the sea turtle population was affected at all by me eating 9ish eggs since i did not buy them(hence i didn't support anything). We basically just took several out of a nest and ate them. No big deal. And you guys can sleep easy since i'm now a vegetarian(basically).

Why exactly is eating iguana illegal? I had no clue about that one.

@vintage books, it may not be wholly weird or whatever but i don't think i could ever eat rabbit again since i had one as pet. Makes it too weird. Same reason why i will never go near dog, i see my dogs as humans. To me it would feel like trying to eat human. Rabbits don't get that strong of a reaction though.

lol @danmire, it's called sarcasm. But yes, lee blood can be cooked. Tastes gross(or was it the pig screaming for his life that made the whole meal taste gross?). I love pigs now though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)