What do you want to do before you die

Smash a globe with a mallot.

That's it. Not even kidding: it's been my dream since I was a child. It just seems so... satisfying...
This is why we are in love.

Before I die?

I am a pretty simple woman. Find a man who I don't have to fake an orgasm with.

I'd like to try and make a change in the world of some sort, skydiving and stuff would scare the shit out of me. I think the best thing I could do before I die would be to cure cancer or fix the energy crisis or something.

Lots of things.

I want to skydive, but not just stop there. After getting certified (possibly this summer) and graduating college, I want to get my wingsuit certification and go to places like Norway and South Africa and do this.

I want to make a difference doing something cool. Fortunately, there are lots of opportunities for that here. I'm hoping that when I graduate in two years I'll be able to go into the Navy EOD community, but regardless of what happens it's going to be a great experience. Going NSW/NSO, USMC infantry, or subs are all great possibilities.

I want to eventually get married and raise a family. The girl I've been with for the last year and a half is incredible and I can absolutely see me spending the rest of my life with her.

I want to thru-hike the Pacific Crest Trail.

I also want to continue getting in better shape and stay that way throughout the rest of my life. Makes everything so much easier and more pleasurable.

I want to fluently speak Russian. I've learned a lot over the last four semesters of taking it, and I'm sure I will improve dramatically during my month of language training in Russia this summer. The hard part will be maintaining it.

-Write and direct a movie (I'll give you a call then, PrimeMinister);
-Play to more than a 1000 people;
-Try Ahayuasca;
-Bungee-jump;
-Write and compose a good song;
-Backpack through Europe and South America.

That's all I could think of right now.

Win the Smogon Tour Thrice in a row then suddenly retire like a boss.
Become rich and make awesome weapons then take the universe.

Live.
But more seriously, I want to see Europe (hopefully studying a semester or two somewhere) and uhhh.... think of better life goals and then do them.

Theres so many things I want to do haha some being

-Touch a Cloud
-Make/ride skates that are like the manga airgear
-Have a basement with every pokemon hung up on a wall from #1-???.

Overkill: L - Derek Tailer, R - Blitz

Live to make my band with my good friend Wes a success to US, record our music, release our music, tour the whole world playing to audiences that love music, well the music we would be making in Demon Bell anyhow and possibly my future side projects and solo stuff that wouldn't fit the Demon Bell sound.

Edit: I'd also love to age as well as Blitz at his current age of 52.

- Have all of my curly long hair I love so much
- Have rock hard abs like he does
- Have my singing voice just as strong as he has his own in the present

I want to:
-Smash a watermelon with a baseball bat
-Earn my medical degree
-Go to France again, and Italy for the first time
-meet a lynx, bobcat, serval, or a barn owl IRL (they are sooooo cute!!! even though they would probably try to kill me O.o)
-Go to the deepest abyss in the ocean in a submersible and see giant tube worms and anglerfish
-learn a fourth language
-go scuba diving in a coral reef
-visit Australia and admire all the exotic wildlife (except the spiders-- I HATE spiders!!! >.<)
-learn to swing dance (probably won't happen since I am horribly uncoordinated, but oh well)
-successfully bake macarons
-beat all of the main-series Pokemon games (I've beaten all of them so far, but I want to keep playing!)
-Go to a Yo-Yo Ma concert

And a lot of other things...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)