internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
before i die i would like to:
  • become ridiculously rich
  • live on the moon (maybe mars too)
  • conquer the world
  • become immortal
  • finish eating one of those enormous chocolate-covered waffles i always get sick before i can eat them entirely :(

Have Children, teach them to be tolerant of everyone, and to respect education.
Also teach my children about pokemon.

It's a bit far fetched, but start a genetic modification plan to breed unicorns back into the wild. mmmm Unicorns.
Meet Stephen Hawking and Stephen Fry and maybe Neil deGrasse Tyson.
Learn to Ollie on a skateboard.
Have a pet Tiger
Get Tutored on smogon
Visit everywhere on my list (it's sixty places so I won't put it on here)

I would like to be recognized as an expert at something. Not be famous or anything like that, but just known among my acquaintances as the guy who knows his shit. I want to be the guy that, when someone has a problem, they think, "okay, I need to call jimbob and he can help me out."

I'm currently working as an engineer at a student radio station, so I'm getting there - if we go off the air, or something quits working, I'm one of the first people that usually gets a call, but I still can't fix everything, and there's a few people that I know I can call when I don't know what is going on. That's what I want to be - the person that gets called in when the first people that get called in don't know what's wrong.

Smash a globe with a mallot.

That's it. Not even kidding: it's been my dream since I was a child. It just seems so... satisfying...
i think this music video is something you'd be interested in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQPfQvLIseA

Definitely skydiving. Imagine doing all kinds of tricks and stunts on te air feeling the adrenaline feeling through your body. With your best friends in mid-air.. ugh so awesome.

I also want to save someone from a fire or an earthquake.. It will make me feel good about myself.

I also want to learn Japanese language.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Normal
-Sustainable Income
-Loving wife and kids
-Kids end up more successful than us through our parenting

Me-Normal
-Sword fight at thundering twilight in a vast rolling plain

Bungee jump and/or sky dive

become a teacher and make all the answers to a test A. Put a hidden camera in the room and watch the video go viral on Youtube. Actually, going viral in somewhere on my list. Or at least having my 15 minutes of fame.

sex in a ball pit at McDonalds (or anywhere where there is a ball pit)

Happiness, etc.

get a world record. Doesn't matter in what, as long as its a good thing.

There are probably other things, but i don't know exactly what else.

Make the world a better place for people less fortunate than myself.

Help people to understand that, no, that person over there who is different is not actually a threat to you.

Teach people that the way the world is is wrong, that it can change, that it should, and that we can make it happen.

Also clearing absolutely everything in 90FPS Shoot the Bullet (currently cleared 12/17 of the game's scenes). That'd be nice too.

Hm, where to start...

Being one of the best at something (I'm feeling Kid Icarus: Uprising right now)

Developing the technology for Shadow's shoes in every sonic game he's appeared in.

Live a happy life.

I'm sure I got more, but those are the ones I can immediately think of.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
- watch Arsenal live at the Emirates
- have amazing sex in a fitting room
- get (the original) shizmoo sumo volleyball back somehow

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Get a suit tailored on Saville Row. Even if it empties my bank when I'm on my last legs, it has to be done. Three piece, grey, pinstripe, single breasted. Black shirt and a white collar done as well. It was all I could think of immediately, but it's something I've been thinking needs to be done in my lifetime.

^That's a good one, I'd love to have a tailored suit.

Travel the world, casual romance, eventually find love, money money money money, own a 911 and some other exotics throughout my life, buy my mom whatever house and car she'd like, stay true to myself. You get the idea ;)

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Out of curiosity how much does a tailored suit from Savile Row cost?

All I want to do with my life is provide those who I care about and those who care for me a lasting memory of someone great and worthwhile. Physical/recorded milestones are meaningless, as the only way we are going to avoid the inevitable exhaustion of energy in this universe (and subsequent destruction of all we know) is via a wormhole, so I just hope that I can live life to the fullest and share good memories with people that will last for their lifetime and, if there is some sort of an afterlife, for eternity.

I want to accomplish something were people will respect me for what I've accomplished. I want to walk into a room and hear people go " Wow! Thats so and so, remember what he did? He is awesome. I wish I could be just like him. "

I want people to be jealous of my life.

I want to:
Rule the world with complete authority
Get all the bitches
Make bank

But for the purposes of being realistic I'll settle for 2 out of 3.

EDIT: I take that back I wanna make a Iron Man suit that actually works then live like a boss. screw kim k

I will do what John Hammond could not.
(if anybody understands that please say so.

-have a lightsaber duel
-get a Wikipedia page about me
-be in a movie

Okay sorry I know it's ridiculous, but come on.

EDIT:
Be a celeb and marry kim kardashian
Very sorry for the DP but....

That ugly bitch?!?!

Last 24 hours? Hug my kids and wife as much as I can...

Last 1 month? Play DoTA as much as I want..

Last 1 year? Eat, eat, eat! While having a nature trip...by myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)