The Watering Hole #1 - locopoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Locopoke, I have never understood why people hated you so much to bash or ban you. What are some reasons for the Locopoke hate?

-Locopoke, do you like me? :)

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Oh hey, its good to have be back man.

So here are my obligatory questions

1. Top 6 favorite Pokemon of all time
2. If you could change any single game mechanic in Pokemon, what would you change?
3. What are your plans for the future on Smogon?

Seriously good to have you back haha.

-If you had something to say to the entire Staff who decided to ban you, what would that be?

-Are you circumcised?

-What do you think of me?

-How would you describe your relationship with Faint?

locopoke

Banned deucer.
What do you think of the Ginyu Force? Are you aware of there is a Smogon Ginyu Force?
I thought it was pretty awesome seeing them fight, that is until Goku came and kicked their ass.

As a fellow DBZ fan, I have 3 questions:

1). What are your thoughts of Dragon Ball Multiverse?
2). If you could change one small thing about the Buu saga, what would it be and why?
3). What would be your absolute wish if you had all 7 Dragonballs and you knew that after you make that wish, they'd be destroyed forever?
1. Didn't know what it was until I googled it to answer this question. Looks pretty cool but I probably won't read it.
2. Better fights without regenerating... but then Buu as a whole doesn't really work.
3. I'd like to witness the creation of the universe. More realistically: a lot of money.

When and why did you start watching DBZ?
On the old toonami because it was cool.

what was your favorite prank call you've ever done?
One of my favorites is where we called two pizza places in Boston and asked them who had the better pizza and they bashed eachother over the phone. Then we ordered a pizza from each one and sent it to the other place. Pretty funny but you had to be there. Out of the ones we've recorded, these two are pretty funny.

When are you finally going to beat me at Pokemon?

R.U.D.Y.?

How long did it take you to get to 250lbs phaggot
I'm very happy to have finally reached my goal weight of 250lb. It took a lot of hard work and determination but I stuck with it. I'm thinking of making a thread since I've really been inspired by people like Ninahaza and Natgeo.

what do you think happened to boss sonius?

if you could rate kd24 from 1-10 in pokemon, what would you give him?

if you could be any pokemon, what pokemon would you be?

if you could be any yugioh monster, what yugioh monster would you be?
I heard something about a dispute over tournaments causing him to quit. He was a cool guy. Bad manager, but a cool guy. You, Earthworm, M Dragon, bad ass and I definitely carried the team. I swear there was a span of like 5 weeks where none of us lost.

I'd probably be Alakazam since it's really smart and it doesn't seem difficult to move around in that body. As far as Yugioh goes I would pick Don Zaloog because he is awesome.

If you had to assign different pokemon to some of the main DBZ characters (like goku, vegeta, piccholo etc.), which pokemon would you give them and why?
Probably Infernape as Goku and Celebi as Piccolo or something, the obvious shit.

-Locopoke, I have never understood why people hated you so much to bash or ban you. What are some reasons for the Locopoke hate?

-Locopoke, do you like me? :)
I think it's because of my race. And yes I love density.

What do you think about smogon social groups?
Dumb. I had a mission to join all of them but getting banned was too much of a setback. jumpluff definitely has me beat now.

If you could choose any one Pokemon to bring down from Ubers into OU, what would it be and why?
Probably Thundurus since I didn't think it deserved to be banned and I loved using it. But for a less boring answer, Zekrom or Reshiram because I think they'd be the least broken out of all the cover legends (some might say Lugia and Ho-Oh but I disagree).

Oh hey, its good to have be back man.

So here are my obligatory questions

1. Top 6 favorite Pokemon of all time
2. If you could change any single game mechanic in Pokemon, what would you change?
3. What are your plans for the future on Smogon?

Seriously good to have you back haha.
1. I liked Victreebel, Geodude and Snorlax as a kid. More recently Darmanitan is my favorite. Other than that I don't have favorites unless we're talking competitively.
2. Take out crits obviously. Some people disagree for reasons like "CroCune would be broken" but honestly, how often do you need a crit to beat CroCune? Another thing I'd change is to make it so that moves could not flinch consecutively. If you flinch, you're guaranteed to attack the next turn. I'd change some other stuff too but I forget what.
3. Pay to play tournaments, YouTube partnership, allow users to purchase Inside Scoop access / other features. These are less plans than they are ideas that will never happen, but Smogon could definitely make a lot of money if it wanted to. With people other than chaos getting paid.

Would you give Darkaxis a badge if you could?
Yes.

Whos your favorite One Direction member?
Eminem.

Have you ever stolen?
Several times I think, but nothing expensive.

Thanks to everyone who asked good questions. I'm glad you all enjoyed my hole. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)