THE FOOD THREAD

Fresh stuff from your own garden is where it's at. I've been snacking on some spaghetti with fresh tomatoes, basil, oregano, garlic, onions, bay leaves, and perhaps most importantly, meat from our own cow that has eaten nothing but what's in the pasture just about its entire life. Doesn't get much better than this, folks! Unfortunately all we have are meat cows, so we can't get enough [good] milk to make ice cream, but we buy from someone who does have dairy cows. Couple fresh milk with fresh blackberries and honey (relatively fresh, since you can't really just rob bees willy nilly) you've got a THE BEST ice cream you've ever had the pleasure of setting your tongue on.

When I eat out, I usually lean towards fried stuff, even though it's probably bad for me. Other than that, I like pretty much everything that's already been posted. Shame Pizza Hut doesn't deliver from where I am. :(

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
How to make delicious food:
Lots of oil
Lots of onions
Lots of garlic
Starch
<<<<
Pictured: potato pierogi deep fried in olive oil and onion/garlic juice (you can see how much oil there is at the bottom of the bowl, roughly in line with the arrows)
'twas delicious.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
that's it, adana kebap has been posted

thread over

also, is that manti in the second pic?

Yes, and yes. IIRC you live in England, right? Just wondering, do you live in a Turkish neighborhood or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)