Glover

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
Megaman Battle Network 2
Megaman Battle Network 5
Megaman Starforce 1
Madden (no specific year just madden in general)
Tekken 3 (how is this not already on here/??)
Soul Caliber 1
Street Fighter II
R-Type
Elite
Deus Ex
Oblivion

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ape Escape
The Sims 3
Dead Rising 2
Resident Evil 3; Nemesis
Resident Evil REmake
Resident Evil 4
King's Quest VI
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Tomb Raider; Last Revelation
Tomb Raider Legends
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Phoenix Wright; Trials and Tribulations
Ace Attorney Investigations
Fate/Stay Night
Ultima V
Ultima Underworld
NBA Ballers (hey I listed a visual novel, might as well list the best sports game)
Oregon Trail 2
Naruto Shippuden; Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
Diablo 3
Silent Hill
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill; Shattered Memories
Metroid Fusion
I'll echo sentiments that Metroid Prime Trilogy is not a game, and Metroid Prime should be included
The Longest Journey
Bayonetta
Devil May Cry

EDIT: I guess I need to say this because it wasn't implicit enough just by my posting, but every game I listed is one I would consider for a top 100, and I'm prepared to explain why in detail when it comes the time. If you want to act like a hive mind about this you might as well just poll GameFAQs.

Well since the bulk of what I'd normally say is in, how about:

-Plants vs Zombies (made the whole tower defense genre hip again)
-Lufia: The Legend Returns (just as good as 2)
-Mortal Kombat (take your pick between 1-3 and 9)
-Advance Wars: Dual Strike (though really any of them sans Days of Ruin are fun)

Madden 2005 - A revolutionary NFL game. Introduced the hit stick, and is still the only NFL game I play, despite having '09 and '07 as well.
NBA 2k11 - I haven't played 2k12, but this was a really good game, especially compared to 2k10 and NBA live 10. It really is a great game.
Angry Birds - This basically introduced the idea of a simple game being addictive on a modern mobile device. How many iphone/ipad/android apps are up to this quality. Its like a modern day tetris or pac man, since its had that effect on gaming.
Infinity blade: The best game on the iPod, in terms of graphics and gameplay. The storyline was pretty damn good too. The only reason it isn't the most bought iPhone game ever is because it costs $6. Its inspired a second game, infinity blade 2, as well as the wildly popular free game Blood and Glory, which has no storyline, and just the game play and graphics, and peaked at #1 on the app store and stayed there for quite a while.
999: 9 persons 9 hours 9 doors: I think this is the best novel game I've played. Its better than ace attorney, because despite the fact that you don't get to yell out OBJECTION, you have different story lines, and different variations based on them.

Age of Mythology
Age of Mythlogy: The Titans
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Fable
Neverwinter Nights
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

also I want to add that Skyrim can also be called "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" and that would help a little with keeping the list more organized.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Updated, going to bed now.

By the way I'm sorry if my methods offend you or make you think I'm a "hive mind", this is a pretty significant undertaking that I am organizing by myself and I'm trying to make it as efficient as possible. I would appreciate no further insults sent my way, thanks.

Also, it is not necessary to defend or qualify your choices in this thread. The time will come for discussion in future threads, so please refrain from posting explanations. Just type out your nominations in list format to make my copy-paste job easier, please.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
By the way I'm sorry if my methods offend you or make you think I'm a "hive mind", this is a pretty significant undertaking that I am organizing by myself and I'm trying to make it as efficient as possible. I would appreciate no further insults sent my way, thanks.
I wasn't referring to you.

Just some housekeeping notes regarding the master list. I'm pretty sure about these corrections, but someone say so if I'm wrong.

Civilization 5 and Civilization V are the same game.
Spyro 3 and Spyro: Year of the Dragon are the same game.
Both Spyro and Spyro the Dragon are listed. If the former is meant to be the first Spyro game, that makes it the same as Spyro the Dragon.
Team Fortress 2 is listed twice.

Not sure about this one, but is there such thing as Assassin's Creed II: Brotherhood? I thought they were two separate games, Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, which are already listed.

I would invite everyone else to review the list and be as specific as possible in your nominations. Some others look a bit redundant, but I don't have the knowledge to comment on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)