NOC Smogon Rewind Night 3

nah, and it lines up with other scummy things you've done all game. So it works.

But in a game like this, it's pretty natural behavior for people to want to see who everyone got. I do believe you forgot, but I also don't believe you forgot that quickly. I think it's more natural to assume that you just didn't even look at asek's role PM. If you were town, that wouldn't make sense because most people would want to look to either confirm alignment, or just to see if asek got your role. But in this case, I assume you already knew his alignment and didn't have the need to open it. Case closed ez.

Also slight scum read on hal. Because of night results, I have a pretty good idea of what his role is and he should of mine, so the fact he's continuing to push me is really weird.

Also slight scum read on hal. Because of night results, I have a pretty good idea of what his role is and he should of mine, so the fact he's continuing to push me is really weird.
But it's not a strong read because it's hal and I would entirely believe it if he just didn't think of these things as town

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I fucking hate that I have to stick around because I haven't been caught, I've been flagged as a false fucking positive. At least if I was scum I could just accept defeat over this shitty arse game I've played.

nah, and it lines up with other scummy things you've done all game. So it works.

But in a game like this, it's pretty natural behavior for people to want to see who everyone got. I do believe you forgot, but I also don't believe you forgot that quickly. I think it's more natural to assume that you just didn't even look at asek's role PM. If you were town, that wouldn't make sense because most people would want to look to either confirm alignment, or just to see if asek got your role. But in this case, I assume you already knew his alignment and didn't have the need to open it. Case closed ez.
Thanks for explaining the implication, it makes sense, but it's wrong. I checked the role PM to see if Asek was definitely scum Dayvig or town compulsive child killer. I didn't remember the flavour. Why? NO FUCKING IDEA.

Idk if this is the best time to claim but fuck it, I feel like claiming. I am a JOAT. My three abilities are:
I can target two players and myself. Any action (except this one) that comes from a player I targeted and targets a player I targeted fails.
I can redirect a player's actions to somebody else
I can deflect all actions performed on a player to somebody else (except the night kill)

Now that first action is wasted on me because it works best in a lylo like situation and we all know I'm the one player with a 0% chance of making it past Day 3, but if you decide not to mislynch me then it's probably yours! No scumteam is dumb enough to kill me.
That second ability is already used. Not willing to say how.

I fucking hate that I have to stick around because I haven't been caught, I've been flagged as a false fucking positive. At least if I was scum I could just accept defeat over this shitty arse game I've played.

Thanks for explaining the implication, it makes sense, but it's wrong. I checked the role PM to see if Asek was definitely scum Dayvig or town compulsive child killer. I didn't remember the flavour. Why? NO FUCKING IDEA.

Idk if this is the best time to claim but fuck it, I feel like claiming. I am a JOAT. My three abilities are:
I can target two players and myself. Any action (except this one) that comes from a player I targeted and targets a player I targeted fails.
I can deflect all actions performed on a player to somebody else (except the night kill)

Now that first action is wasted on me because it works best in a lylo like situation and we all know I'm the one player with a 0% chance of making it past Day 3, but if you decide not to mislynch me then it's probably yours! No scumteam is dumb enough to kill me.
hello I tried to jail Nuxl but someone rudely redirected me to Jordan, nice job if that person is town.
:blobthinking::blobthinking::blobthinking::blobthinking::blobthinking:

U-Turn Out If you want me to go back and nitpick specifics, I'll need a few minutes to page back. But my read on Clarinet has changed today with the mindmelds and engagement, so I can sum it up in a quick platitude: It's possible for Townies to be wrong.

Uh, Caff? One question.

Why didn't you use the deflect on fucking Nuxl last night?

the bad news is that I can't afford to devote time and attention to this game for the next 48 hours
the good news is that I might pass my exams as a result
Moody as a student? I tend to visualize a player based on his ava and Moody's mercenary does look like a man of war

Prioritize exams and come back with strength

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)