NOC Smogon Rewind Night 3

oh ye and Clarinet is town too. I like him.

Vote MoodyCloud

Between Clarinet, KoC/Panic Station and Drookez's statements I feel pretty comfortable sheeping this.
Look at HIM! Look what's he's doing! Shamelessly pocketing me

Right when I was thinking about his alignment, he does this to mess with my mind. How can I see things clearly now?

Former does feel a bit limpy and his daycop shenanigans was the only memorable thing about him

might hop onto that later but I'm scared of sheeping apricity

if Cameron suggests it, I might follow

hal is town and im shit at reading former in general and i’ll probably follow the vote after i do some busywork ITT tonight, for now im off to work, ping me if im needed

Thought Asek shot him instead of Tex
lol, nice slip. From this it's pretty obvious you didn't read the role PM flip.

Dear Former, you are aligned with mafia. You win when all threats to mafia are dead, or nothing can prevent this happening.

Heralded as one of smogon’s greatest scum players, the rand didn’t favour you too much this year putting you as town nearly every game. Your reads have been good when it matters, for example in invitational, you just seem to struggle to force a vote through. To solve this problem, I am giving you a 1-shot public dayvig. What an original idea from me, no one has given you that before I don’t think?

Your shots are ninja.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Seriously, there are a couple of flaws in the implication you're drawing. The first being that it's utter bollocks, the second being that I might not (and in this case did not) remember Asek's flavour, the third being that if I was scum I would know Asek's flavour and therefore not draw the conclusion that I did, the fourth being that it's still complete and utter bollocks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)