Smogon Premier League X - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Lost my last match of the season vs sig, gg man.

The season is over and I would like to thank teal6 and august for drafting me, even tho I am a known player it wasn't easy to bet on a rusty dpp player, I have recovered the emotion of building and playing this generation again and it can be seen in the important matches of the season. Thanks again to big john for being there when I needed some help (: Thank to all of the other cryos! our season was shit yeah, but the chat was enjoyable and I like you all a lot.

And before saying goodbye I would like to cheer scoots! you guys known I am with you ( eventhophildidntdraftme ), sorry for not being able to win my last match, but I think you have enough bd to make it comfortably.

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Team Raiders (0) vs Stark Sharks (12)

SM OU: bro fist vs Spectear
SM OU: The Hallows vs High Impulse
SM UU: Sage vs Lycans
SM RU: SPACE FORCE meeps vs Teddeh
SM NU: Hipmonlee vs EviGaro
SM DOU: Biosci vs fespy
ORAS OU: Trosko vs Tricking
BW OU: Jirachee vs Kevin Garrett
DPP OU: SoulWind vs Tamahome
ADV OU: Cynara vs Triangles
GSC OU: Mr.378 vs Conflict
RBY OU: Kingler12345 vs Sceptross

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
won against my bro Accelgor, gg, s/o Amane Misa for being my building partner this week

Overall, this was a very frustrating season for me on many levels with a few matchup/head smash aggron games, but I'd like to thank my pal z0mog and Eo for taking a chance on me as a 3k and to Finch helping me build every week (although he told me not to use the best mon in the tier repeatedly :pirate:). Also to the rest of classiest, you guys were all great to be around and I hope you guys kill it in whatever tours you're in/will be in. Looking to take this experience and improve in the next ones :blobthumbsup: see everyone in wcop or slam

Won vs Googly, gg

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen2ou-427989
With my last SPL X game complete I'd like to thank teal6 and august for trusting me enough to drop a whopping 38k. I know our team underperformed a lot but I still had a good time interacting with you guys and the rest of the team. I also had a really enjoyable time hopping around 4 different OUs, especially with the GSC games at the end, so thanks for always letting me play what I want.

Good luck to my brothers on the Wolfpack

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lost in a fun one, gg.

Even though I didn't expect I'd be drafted in cryos at first, I enjoyed pmuch everything about it. I'd like to thank teal6 and august for drafting me, even if I didn't perform very well. Also shoutouts to the team especially ABR, obii, Leru you guys made the chat very lively and it was a pleasure to team with you guys :blobuwu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)