SMOGON KARAOKE 2012 ROUND 8: DUDE SINGS LIKE A LADY

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry, I won't be participating this round. I came down with some allergies and my throat is swollen. It's hard enough to swallow much less talk or sing =O

Katy Perry - T.G.I.F. is now available for anyone who would like it...

ima barge in sometime with acapella by kelis, or king of anything by my girl sara, or wide awake by katy perry, or some generic taylor swift number

watch this space

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Some more butchered French stuff :

Fanny Bloom - Parfait parfait

Fanny being one of many French chicks I am in love with.

http://soundcloud.com/vineon/fanny-bloom-parfait-parfait

Also, it had been a year since I last uploaded something to my soundcloud.com account for Smogon karaoke contests. I don't have a clue how in hell my shitty talentless recordings got so many listens, hahahahaha.

Wife o' Mattj here!

Reserving "Fix You" by Coldplay :) (I think that's probably one of the few male-lead songs I could pull off lol)

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
its hard getting multiple people together in order to create a hilariously funny cover and music video.

i am going to have to drop out of the competition

ROLLIN IN THE DEEEEEEEEEP
YOU HAD MY HEART INSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE OF YOUR HAND
BUT YOU PLAYED IT YOU PLAYED IT YOU PLAYED IT YOU PLAYED YOU PLAYED IT
TO THE BEEEEEAT

here is my entry

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy

I MADE IT!!!!

I tried and tried and TRIED to get You're Still The One to work, but geez, I just can't make that song sound any good at all. Then I tried Kiss Me and for the life of me I just could not force my hand to play that rhythm.

Then like, today at work I remembered that Cyndi Lauper was a girl. ._____________. And that I know how to play and sing Time After Time.

NOW TO GET MY WIFE'S ENTRY DONE A;LSKGJA;SLGKJA;SGKLAJS;GLKASJDFG;LKASJG;ALSKDFGJ;ASLKGJ

BTW OP, THIS IS MY ENTRY, UP THERE IN THE PIC, I'M TRYING TO BE ALL COOL BY PUTTING THE LINK IN A PIC, PLZ DON'T OVERLOOK ME THIS ROUND D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)