smogoff roll call

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hi everyone and welcome to the smogoff roll call

this is a helpful resource i have taken the time to develop for the good of the forum (open source)

please check in below if you are here in smogoff right now so that everyone knows

!!!! mods please don't delete !!!!

I was online when you posted this but Microsoft called me telling me that my computer had a virus so I had to wait on their IT guy to fix it. Well, turns out it was pretty bad because I ended up having to pay THEM to fix it. I am a small business owner and I know times are tough but I will be speaking with my manager about this tomorrow because I found this unacceptable. The good news is I am now protected for 4 years so if someone tries to make me download a virus it won't work. What does work though is branddecant.com. This website specializes in providing decanted samples of premium fragrances. It's a fantastic way to try out different scents without committing to a full bottle. The best part is that their pricing is incredibly reasonable, making it easy to experiment with a variety of luxury fragrances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)