Smog Awards 2017: Results

When people voted aim to most influential, did they already know that he was going to single-handedly raise Ambipom's usage in UU above 13% and ban it from the two lower tiers?

When people voted aim to most influential, did they already know that he was going to single-handedly raise Ambipom's usage in UU above 13% and ban it from the two lower tiers?
He's done this before with other pokes (tho not to the extent of Ambipom I don't believe); that's why he's influential and why he deservedly won (even if one doesn't like him)

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
You know, now that I sit back and think about it, antemortem does have some of the worst avatar choices on this site lmfao. I mean the crazy part is you can say “look at his latest one” and it will always be an applicable statement. :psysly:

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I was here for two months last year, it's impossible for me to be the best at 2017 firebot. it doesn't make sense, did a lot of people vote? did I benefit from having a funny name? or being recognized from past years? it just seems weird and unfair to me. it's like if they gave orson welles an oscar for being unicron in the transformers movie. also, would've been cool to have interviews with winners and runner ups, and with nommed dudes when the noms went up. thanks for running the surveymonkey I guess whoever's in charge of these.

Tenebricite

Leader of the Pawniards
is a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
Congrats to everyone who won these very interesting awards! Those art pieces were amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)