Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Audino is bad regardless of Nature, Moveset, IVs or EV spread.

That said...

The very best I can think of is buffing its HP and defenses and set with Double Edge, Power-up Punch, Wish and Knock-Off.
Luckiky it got 31 IVs in HP and SpD and 30 IVs in Def

If I breed any Alakazam with Seismic Toss and Trick with an Illumise, hatch a Volbeat with those Egg Moves, and then breed said Volbeat for more Volbeats, will these last Volbeats inherit Seismic Toss and Trick?

Last edited:
Still looking for PAL Marshadow and Shiny Silvally Codes,
Feel free to CMT or write me a PM

Edit:

And looking for an Alola-Geodude, preferably in level Ball with the following Egg Moves:

Endure
Curse
Autotomize
Magnet Rise

Last edited:
Ash-Greninja can have any nature, but is locked into its IVs, right? At least it can be bottlecapped. What about the Ash Cap Pikachus (both the wifi Pikachus and the one you get from the movie theater)?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ash-Greninja can have any nature, but is locked into its IVs, right? At least it can be bottlecapped. What about the Ash Cap Pikachus (both the wifi Pikachus and the one you get from the movie theater)?
Correct about Greninja which has 20/31/20/31/20/31 IVs and can be Soft resetted for nature. Ash Cap Pikachus are locked to Hardy and have random IVs.

Hello Wi-Fi,

I am looking for HA Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr, preferably with egg moves.
Anyone who could point me into the direction of one?

Thanks.

Hello Wi-Fi,

I am looking for HA Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr, preferably with egg moves.
Anyone who could point me into the direction of one?

Thanks.
I have Adamant Timburr with Guts (non-HA) with Mach Punch, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, and Knock Off if that helps you any. It's just in a Pokeball.

Correct about Greninja which has 20/31/20/31/20/31 IVs and can be Soft resetted for nature. Ash Cap Pikachus are locked to Hardy and have random IVs.
Is there any chance the movie Ash Cap Pikachu isn't nature-locked to Hardy? It's distributed via a QR code given away at the movie this past weekend...

so apparently, you can't get defog scyther without 5 other pokemon games :))))))))))))))) which i don't have! So, if anyone has a defog scyther they could trade me, that would be great. I'll be available for trade in about 30 minutes. IVs don't matter as I'm going to be breeding it anyway. I prefer technician ability and impish nature, but if that's not possible or is too difficult or would take too long, don't bother with it. Any help would be kindly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Edit: Gen 7 by the way

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is there any chance the movie Ash Cap Pikachu isn't nature-locked to Hardy? It's distributed via a QR code given away at the movie this past weekend...
Perhaps it will still be locked to Hardy. (I choose you Cap Pikachu will only be obtainable on USUM, so I don't know as of now.)

so apparently, you can't get defog scyther without 5 other pokemon games :))))))))))))))) which i don't have! So, if anyone has a defog scyther they could trade me, that would be great. I'll be available for trade in about 30 minutes. IVs don't matter as I'm going to be breeding it anyway. I prefer technician ability and impish nature, but if that's not possible or is too difficult or would take too long, don't bother with it. Any help would be kindly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Edit: Gen 7 by the way
Put something worthless on the GTS asking for a lv 1 Scyther and tell me what it is and I'll send you this.

Name: Scyther | Dex: 123 | ♂ | ♀
OT: Zero | ID: 769473 | Gen: 7 | Full Redis
Adamant | Technician
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Baton Pass, Counter, Defog, Quick Guard
Notes: Bred on request.

Put something worthless on the GTS asking for a lv 1 Scyther and tell me what it is and I'll send you this.

Name: Scyther | Dex: 123 | ♂ | ♀
OT: Zero | ID: 769473 | Gen: 7 | Full Redis
Adamant | Technician
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Baton Pass, Counter, Defog, Quick Guard
Notes: Bred on request.
Thank you! I'll be able to deposit it in around 15 or 20 minutes

I can redeem 2 Shiny Silvally Codes.
Which nature apart from Jolly is viable ?

I was thinking about RNGing a Mixed and an Adamant nature =?

Can the codes for Marshadow and Shiny Silvally be redeemed on USUM? I can’t seem to find a source that says either way.
Likely not, considering the distribution for both will be over before USUM come out, despite still being able to redeem the codes until well into next year.

That said, the only way to find out for sure would be to wait until USUM come out and try redeeming a Marshadow or shiny Silvally code on it. Still, I suspect Game Freak will distribute Marshadow again later like they did with Diancie during OR/AS.

I can redeem 2 Shiny Silvally Codes.
Which nature apart from Jolly is viable ?

I was thinking about RNGing a Mixed and an Adamant nature =?
According to the stats, Jolly and Adamant are top, but Modest and Rash are also used. Timid as another bet if you have those.

Happy hunting ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)