Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump:
LF a female Great/Net Ball Totodile or a female HA Totodile in Gen 6
Also looking for an Illumise Safari

Also, what are the best balls for Totodile, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Oshawott, Tepig, Snivy, and Togepi? And with the new Gen 7 mechanics, is it possible to breed a HA version of these Pokemon with a special ball as well?

Last edited:
Bump:
LF a female Great/Net Ball Totodile or a female HA Totodile in Gen 6
Also looking for an Illumise Safari

Also, what are the best balls for Totodile, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Oshawott, Tepig, Snivy, and Togepi? And with the new Gen 7 mechanics, is it possible to breed a HA version of these Pokemon with a special ball as well?
Yep HA + Apriballs are legal on most if not all.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF HA Corpish in a Repeat Ball. Nature and IVs don’t matter, but should have 4 EMs. CMT if you have it

Last edited:
LF HA Corpish in a Repeat Ball. Nature and IVs don’t matter, but should have 4 EMs. CMT if you have it
I can catch you one in a Repeat ball and also give you one in a Luxury/Net ball with Dragon Dance, Switcheroo, Aqua Jet and Super Power.
Let me know what you think.

Hey guys I'm offering a Keldeo (has very mediocre ivs, I'm sorry [also doesn't have a fantastic nature, mild]) for a Meloetta.

Definitely.

Another question: Is it possible to transfer Alola-Pokemon to Gen6 and what happens to the save file ?
Normally, no. With Homebrew apps, yes. I've tried injecting .pk7 files through PKSM and here are some results:
1. Gen 1-6 Pokemon with Gen 1-6 moves: Transfers fine
2. Illegal items: When viewing the summary, next to the item tab will be a blank space. Taking the item out will make the game freeze everytime you open the bag. Bringing the Pokemon in a battle seems to delete the item
3. Gen 7 Pokemon: Will display as either an egg or some other Pokemon and mostly crash the game when brought to battle

Normally, no. With Homebrew apps, yes. I've tried injecting .pk7 files through PKSM and here are some results:
1. Gen 1-6 Pokemon with Gen 1-6 moves: Transfers fine
2. Illegal items: When viewing the summary, next to the item tab will be a blank space. Taking the item out will make the game freeze everytime you open the bag. Bringing the Pokemon in a battle seems to delete the item
3. Gen 7 Pokemon: Will display as either an egg or some other Pokemon and mostly crash the game when brought to battle
Huh, I didn't expect that kind of safeguard against illegal items from a pokemon game.

I am starting from the beginning. i need a hidden ability bulbasaur with Giga Drain (If no giga drain, that will suffice as well!)

For trade I have:
Adamant, Imperfect 5 IV , Wide Guard Crabdominable in Premier ball
Jolly, Perfect 5 IV, Ice Fang Bruxish in Ultra Ball
Adamant, Perfect 5 IV, Ice Punch Stufful in Ultra Ball
Quiet, Perfect 5 IV, Shadow Sneak/Destiny Bond Honedge in Beast Ball
Adamant, Perfect 5 IV, Slush Rush Sandshrew in Luxury Ball
Jolly, Imperfect 4 IV, Final Gambit, Hustle Alola-Ratatta in Pokeball
Jolly Imperfect 2 IV Darumaka in Timer Ball
Calm, Imperfect 5 IV Healer Alomomola in Pokeball
Timid, Imperfect 5 IV Porygon in Pokeball
Jolly, Imperfect 4 IV, Tailwind, Gale Wings Fletchinder in Pokeball
Bold, Imperfect 4 IV Porygon in Pokeball
Naive, Imperfect 5 IV Riolu in Pokeball
Timid, Perfect 5 IV, Extrasensory, Blaze Cyndaquil in Luxury Ball

I am starting from the beginning. i need a hidden ability bulbasaur with Giga Drain (If no giga drain, that will suffice as well!)

For trade I have:
Adamant, Imperfect 5 IV , Wide Guard Crabdominable in Premier ball
Jolly, Perfect 5 IV, Ice Fang Bruxish in Ultra Ball
Adamant, Perfect 5 IV, Ice Punch Stufful in Ultra Ball
Quiet, Perfect 5 IV, Shadow Sneak/Destiny Bond Honedge in Beast Ball
Adamant, Perfect 5 IV, Slush Rush Sandshrew in Luxury Ball
Jolly, Imperfect 4 IV, Final Gambit, Hustle Alola-Ratatta in Pokeball
Jolly Imperfect 2 IV Darumaka in Timer Ball
Calm, Imperfect 5 IV Healer Alomomola in Pokeball
Timid, Imperfect 5 IV Porygon in Pokeball
Jolly, Imperfect 4 IV, Tailwind, Gale Wings Fletchinder in Pokeball
Bold, Imperfect 4 IV Porygon in Pokeball
Naive, Imperfect 5 IV Riolu in Pokeball
Timid, Perfect 5 IV, Extrasensory, Blaze Cyndaquil in Luxury Ball
I have bread some Nest Ball Bulbasaurs with HA a while ago. I'd be interested in the Luxury Ball Cyndaquil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)