Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
So would a Brave/Quiet Hoopa be worth SR'ing for?
If you're looking for a TR Hoopa for personal use I SR'd a Brave 31/31/31/31/31/4 HP Ice Hoopa that I could give you. If you're asking in terms of trade value, I think someone else has already SR'd a Quiet Hoopa.

Edit: I think I gave you the Brave Hoopa earlier. Also the Quiet Hoopa in question was SR'd by GiveMeGeno and has an imperfect attack stat so I suppouse you could try for a flawless Quiet Hoopa if you were so inclined.

Last edited:
In times like that don't think what Smogon needs, think what do you need. Are you planning on running a TR Hoopa? If yes then it's worth.
I don't just want it for personal use, I want to trade it again. Besides I've decided against Quiet/Brave because Hoopa-Unleashed has 80 base speed and that's just too much for TR. The natures I've decided to accept are Hasty (+Spe -Def) Naive (+Spe -SpD) Lonely (+Att -Def) Mild (+SpA -Def), and possibly Naughty (+Att -SpD) and Rash (+SpA -SpD)

I looking for some VGC ubers, mainly Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga and Palkia with competive natures and IVs :) Also shiny Yveltal + Xerneas which doesn't have to be competive.

Redistributables are fine. I offer anything from my thread as long as its not to hard for me to access (Please don't bump it thought!)

Is anyone willing to trade a event-pokemon?
i need mew, arceus, shaymin, darkrai, genesect, keldeo, Aromatisse, Malamar, diancie but these are only for the pokedex so i would trade them right back to you but
Celebi, Meloetta, victini and jirachi would be for personal use so these pokemon i would like to keep.
So if anyone has intresst in trading i could offer a few shinys or some EV pokemon

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
In need of a breeder cloner (it's early) for my telepathy Dialga. VM if you're able and would like a copy for yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)