Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I know you're not supposed to clone other people's Pokes, but I'm not sure if that's just for people on here or not
You can clone other people's Pokémon, as long as they gave you permission to trade it (you can clone it yourself if they didn't give you permission to trade - say if you wanted an UT and EV trained copy [although some people may explicitly say not to do this as well], but you still can't trade it to anyone else, even if it's just for them to clone).
Regardless of ... if it's a hack, I can just trade it to you and trade back for Dex purposes.
We don't allow trading hacks here at all, regardless of whether it's just for Dex purposes.
If you're suspicious of the Celebi, don't trade it.

You can clone other people's Pokémon, as long as they gave you permission to trade it (you can clone it yourself if they didn't give you permission to trade - say if you wanted an UT and EV trained copy [although some people may explicitly say not to do this as well], but you still can't trade it to anyone else, even if it's just for them to clone).

We don't allow trading hacks here at all, regardless of whether it's just for Dex purposes.
If you're suspicious of the Celebi, don't trade it.
OK, good to know. This doesn't really clear up the confusion, since this was just some random passerby who traded me a Celebi. I'd expect that people who just trade anonymously like that give up their rights to mark Pokemon as non-redis, but I wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes. And I'm not really suspicious of the Celebi(just maybe a little paranoid in general,) if the guy hacked it if at least hope he'd have had the sense to make Atk a 0 IV cause it's a Timid Celebi. It's not shiny either, so it looks legitimate.

Anyone have a level 1 shiny magikarp with a good nature they would be willing to trade I don't really have a whole lot of good Pokemon left to trade but I really want a red gayrados

LF: Cloner to clone my Flawless Ghastly (has a 31IV in attack instead of 0 but whatever) you can have a copy if you want I just need several copies for my giveaway as I keep missing Loukas who is suppose to do it for me. :C

Edit: A wild Loukas apppeared! X3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)