Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a post explaining all the abbreviations like CMT, TSV etc? >.>

Also, on topic, does anyone have a HA Pinsir? Nothing matters except HA, something other than Pokeball would be cool but its no deal breaker. I have 30~ HA Pokemon if you'd like one?

Also, on topic, does anyone have a HA Pinsir? Nothing matters except HA, something other than Pokeball would be cool but its no deal breaker. I have 30~ HA Pokemon if you'd like one?
The first post of this thread includes terms and other useful information.
For TSV/ESV I suggest you read a guide e.g. this one: https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/wiki/quickstart

I'm offering a Pinsir like that in my trade thread. Take a look, and if the Pinsir is to you liking, feel free to leave a message :)

I have an Elekid I can breed an egg and give to you if you'd like. Can't help with Dittos though. :/

Anyone have an HA Tyrogue available? Any nature/ivs/ball/moves doesn't matter, only thing that matters is HA(Vital Spirit)
I'd really appreciate it. I haven't got many interesting stuff to give you in exchange. I can breed a Growlithe, a Tyrunt, and any starter from generations I or VI, and I can catch specific pokémons from X, which is the version I have, so tell me if any of those would be useful, though I guess you already have them.

Hey!
Do shinie mons with a 31/31/31/31/31/31 spread and a special movepool/ nature lose value, since you might want to have lower attack?
Thanks for a future answer :)

Hey!
Do shinie mons with a 31/31/31/31/31/31 spread and a special movepool/ nature lose value, since you might want to have lower attack?
Uh............. other than for a pokemon that likes/needs/wants a specific HP that isn't available with 31 attack I don't see why having 31 attack would hurt its trade value.

Hey!
I don't think so. The zero in Atk is mostly for aesthetic purpose and to take less damage from confusion & foul play.

Hey!
To add on magnus, same goes for this spread and some special mons run a physical move just to screw up a counter (special mega altaria with EQ for example. Although most of time, the Atk IVs don't matter in those cases). So not it doesn't really hurt trade value

Uh............. other than for a pokemon that likes/needs/wants a specific HP that isn't available with 31 attack I don't see why having 31 attack would hurt its trade value.
I don't think so. The zero in Atk is mostly for aesthetic purpose and to take less damage from confusion & foul play.
To add on magnus, same goes for this spread and some special mons run a physical move just to screw up a counter (special mega altaria with EQ for example. Although most of time, the Atk IVs don't matter in those cases). So not it doesn't really hurt trade value
Thanks guys! :)

EM suggestions for Crobat? Brave Bird & Defog for sure, looking at Whirlwind, Pursuit, Hypnosis, Venom Drench for the other 2, but open to suggestions.

Last edited:
hi, i got a question

i just created this account to post this. i lost the login credentials of my smogon account. i also dont have that email account anymore, so i cant recover through email.

is there any other way i can get it back?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hi, i got a question

i just created this account to post this. i lost the login credentials of my smogon account. i also dont have that email account anymore, so i cant recover through email.

This is not where you'll find an answer to that. Try here instead.

Hey!
Depends on the pokemon.

Special attackers might want a low attack IV to minimize FoulPlay damage especially if they are weak to dark type moves. A low attack is also useful to minimize confusion damage.
Special attackers that use utility physical moves might want the 31 in attack to deal more chip damage with moves like Fake Out and U-turn. "Damage is damage."

Imo a low attack iv is preferred overall and some people will hesitate to trade for a special attacker with 31 attack especially since there are people around here that breed for 0 atk.

hi, i got a question

Probably not. As you might have seen already, this is the only option Smogon offers when it comes to recovering account information:

Looking for a cloner for a rnged 31/31/31/17/31/31 adamant defog giratina in a luxury ball, looking for 2 clones + original and whoever clones it can keep a copy for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)