Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will trade anything from here for a HP Ice Ditto (31/30/30/31/31/31 or 30/30/30/31/31/31) or a HP Flying Ditto (30/30/30/30/30/31) or a HP Water Ditto (31/30/30/30/31/31).
I can't clone though.
Feel free to check out the ditto giveaway linked in my signature. (scroll down for the hp dittos)
If you're interested in a ditto or two please follow the instructions and lmk which ones you want.

Anyone have female bankball spitbacks or 4EM spitbacks for trade and would like one of my ten zillion naive 4EM male or female safari ball bagons? ._.

Anyone have female bankball spitbacks or 4EM spitbacks for trade and would like one of my ten zillion naive 4EM male or female safari ball bagons? ._.
I would like one of those female spitback Bagon's if you don't mind? What kind of spitback Pokemon are you looking for? CMT for a spitback. If what you want is male I'll go ahead and breed for a female. If you want more than one spitback of any Pokemon you can choose.

Check my dead thread and pick a few. (Link in sig (hidden part)). If you found some, vm me
I would like one of those female spitback Bagon's if you don't mind? What kind of spitback Pokemon are you looking for? CMT for a spitback. If what you want is male I'll go ahead and breed for a female. If you want more than one spitback of any Pokemon you can choose.
Will message ya both this evening when i can get to my comp ^__^

I'm looking for a Squirtle or/and Bulbasaur. I have several Lv.1 Charmanders I'd be willing to trade.

Message me if you're interested.

Hi! Can anyone with a Normal-type Friend Safari in XY please add me as a friend so I can catch the super Dittos? I have no idea what type my safari is.

EDIT: I'm also interested in the Electric-type Friend Safari, since I want an Electabuzz really bad

Last edited:
Hi! Can anyone with a Normal-type Friend Safari in XY please add me as a friend so I can catch the super Dittos? I have no idea what type my safari is.

EDIT: I'm also interested in the Electric-type Friend Safari, since I want an Electabuzz really bad
I have an Elekid I can breed an egg and give to you if you'd like. Can't help with Dittos though. :/

Anyone have an HA Tyrogue available? Any nature/ivs/ball/moves doesn't matter, only thing that matters is HA(Vital Spirit)

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I have an Elekid I can breed an egg and give to you if you'd like. Can't help with Dittos though. :/

Anyone have an HA Tyrogue available? Any nature/ivs/ball/moves doesn't matter, only thing that matters is HA(Vital Spirit)
I'd be happy to go catch you one for free :) PM/VM me when you're around again.

Welcome to Smogon btw ^_^

LF: clefable line with HA, no matter gender, IV nor nature just want the ability

Clefairy friend safari work too.

Im on Phone so sorry to ask but write your FC in your post
I can catch you one as well. IGN: Joshua | FC: 0817-3836-6374

I'll message you when I have it.

Last edited:
LF: clefable line with HA, no matter gender, IV nor nature just want the ability

Clefairy friend safari work too.

Im on Phone so sorry to ask but write your FC in your post

Edit at above: thx

Last edited:
"Ubers" is a smogon term...it really doesn't apply to vgc the same way. For instance, the primal whatever comp this month allows "ubers"..there's no cp to be gained from it. By smogon standards "ubers" are used all the time in vgc...mega kang,mega mence, and to a lesser extent mega mawile.

Most of the online competitions that award cp are titled international challenges, and use the current vgc ruleset.
I'm referring to non-secret Pokémon that are commonly banned from most Wi-Fi competitions: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde. Are the competitions that allow these and give CP (if there are any that fall under both categories) likely to use the Pentagon Rule? I need to know if I should take the time to SR Rayquaza during the Delta Episode or if the Rayquaza I can get from HG/SS will be acceptable.

I'm referring to non-secret Pokémon that are commonly banned from most Wi-Fi competitions: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde. Are the competitions that allow these and give CP (if there are any that fall under both categories) likely to use the Pentagon Rule? I need to know if I should take the time to SR Rayquaza during the Delta Episode or if the Rayquaza I can get from HG/SS will be acceptable.
They likely will until we move on to gen 7 which drops the pentagon again.

Is there a way to remove offensive nicknames in gen6? Iirc pokebank removes offensive OTs from transferred pokemon.
Got a cool 27,28/31/30/14,15/31/31 Adamant Groudon from the GTS but it has a very offensive nickname :/

It doesn't make sense that they would give you Championship points that are used to qualify for national and international VGC tournaments for particiapting in competitions that DO NOT use the VGC rule set. So no, the competitions that allow Mythical pokemon and "Ubers" as you call them do not award CPs EVER.

I'm looking for a HA Pikachu family female in a Luxury Ball. Fresh from the Friend Safari is fine. I'm willing to trade a spitback from my defunct trade thread, or catch something in return if I have access to it.

Toss or Keep? Event Shiny Rayquaza Lonely 31/31/26-28/31/31/30. This was the best i got after 2 weeks of SR. Wanted to know if this would be a good mixed attacker.

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Toss or Keep? Event Shiny Rayquaza Lonely 31/31/26-28/31/31/30. This was the best i got after 2 weeks of SR. Wanted to know if this would be a good mixed attacker.
Toss because of the Speed IV. If it didn't have 30 Speed it would've been an awesome keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)