Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Rayquaza SR:

Adamant, 30/29/29/31/31/31

EDIT: HP IV was 30, not 31
Keep or toss?
I would not keep that so toss imo. Maybe if you had SR at least a few hundred times before getting that one and were getting tired of it, it might be a keep. But the stats (especially a non perfect attack) are not good enough to justify it after 1 SR.

Agreeing on love ball (dream is cool too), I have love ball Larvitar in my thread if you need it

edit: I should mention I probably can't trade until tomorrow sometime though :(

edit 2: for visuals...

Deoxys is so hard to match. I did Dive ball on my first playthrough (for attack forme), I think I'll do Heal on the next one (defence forme) coz it matches his chest thing

edit: or visuals...

I'd love a copy of love ball larvitar. It does fit well. And i have work until 3pm est I can trade after 4

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd love a copy of love ball larvitar. It does fit well. And i have work until 3pm est I can trade after 4
I'll have to ask you to post in my thread (link in sig) with your offer. Fair warning; I won't be available to trade for at least 12 hours from this post

I'm looking for a hidden ability Sableye. Female breeding reject preferable but any HA Sableye will do. I don't have much to offer except a perfect Ditto and a flawless shiny Bagon, though the Bagon doesn't have Dragon Dance so it's fairly useless.

I'm looking for a hidden ability Sableye. Female breeding reject preferable but any HA Sableye will do. I don't have much to offer except a perfect Ditto and a flawless shiny Bagon, though the Bagon doesn't have Dragon Dance so it's fairly useless.
I have one. Calm, female in a luxury ball. I can give it to you know if you want.

No i have no time to breed shines and i dont know how haha, if i cant use the gts in the couple days can you send me in regular trade the dittos please? It will be extreamly healpfull!
Why can't you use the gts?

I usually try to be nice and all but from past experience I know that your connection is very inconsistent. In the trades we did it always took us 3-4 tries for a successful trade...

So no I won't add you and trade it to you in a regular trade.
You are free to participate like everyone else by clicking the link in my signature and following the simple steps.

Here's the link again: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/most.3509467/#post-5530273

I'm looking for someone who can hold 5 eggs for me. I'm using the Time Machine method to breed perfect Pokémon in my OR game, my hatcher only wants to hatch 5 Pokémon at the time. Since eggs cannot be uploaded on Pokébank and I don't have a second 3DS to store my eggs, I need someone to help me out here. I send you one egg, I reload my game to breed another egg, I'll be sending you that as well. Will go on until you receive 5 eggs.

This will take up to 25-30 minutes, but I already have the first egg ready to be traded (Do note, it almost hatches so please put it in your box). Payment will be up to 5 flalwess Dittos of choice.
I can help if needed

Alright cool. While I respect your opinion and I see where you are coming from, that is your opinion. I just was saying that imo (which I clearly did state), dive was the best. Now when people ask for ball suggestions, 99.9% of the time (maybe not that much, but definitely a ton more than the other ways to match) they are asking for the best aesthetic choice. So that's what I gave him. I don't really see the need to quote me and say you disagree because conceptually it makes no sense. I think the best thing for you to do was just quote yerrys and tell him what ball you thought was best and why conceptually it makes sense. Just my two cents. Don't take offense to this, I just wanted to sort this out. I again do respect your opinion, however I think you should go about expressing it a different way :).
Yeah, I wasn't trying to shoot down your suggestion or sound hostile towards you. I just quoted you because your post is where the Dive suggestion was. I understand that's what people are asking for here, but I'm sure there are others who would agree with me. I figured that view might resonate with him or someone else, so why not provide it?

Which balls would fit Thundurus concept-wise? Anyways, Thundurus summons storms/rain, so it's vaguely related. When people ask for a matching ball, they're generally talking about how the colours of the balls match the colour scheme of the Pokémon.

Edit: Knew I shouldn't have gone AFK for a few minutes letting Trev type ;(.
Unless a Pokemon has a ball or balls that specifically match it concept-wise, I think it becomes a question of which ones are ruled out, since most of the balls are conceptually appropriate for almost anything. Many of them, for example, are made to be used in certain circumstances, rather than on particular kinds of things, such as the Heal Ball, Luxury Ball, etc. Timer Ball could be used on absolutely anything, because anything could take 10+ turns to catch. Thundurus doesn't have anything that particularly matches it, so I'm not sure. I just, personally, would rule out things like Dive Ball, Net Ball, and Nest Ball.

Today it's Friday so I'm about to catch a female Lapras in SS, which rare ball do you think it's the most valuable (i.e. doesn't mean it has to look better on it)?

Choices, choices
This is a couple of pages old, but no one has answered. I have one in a Lure Ball, and that's definitely what I'd recommend. You can always just set your DS clock to Friday over and over again though. (For collecting Apricorns/balls, you have to set it to like 11:58 PM and then let the clock pass midnight, as that's what triggers everything. I'm not sure if that would apply to something like Lapras appearing, but it could, as the game could sense you'd changed the time and wait for the next midnight to pass.)

I need help with two different things.

First of all, I need someone who can check the SID (Secret ID, not anything about Shiny Values) for one of my Pokemon. I'm assuming this is possible in 6th generation, if not, please let me know.

I also need someone with OR/AS to teach a Move Tutor move to one of my Pokemon from X/Y.

Not necessarily expecting either of this to be done for free, so I can offer stuff in return. I have some female Pokemon in Apricorn Balls (and have the ability to catch more), and also some with HAs from 5th gen, mostly in Dream Balls. I also have a bit of breeding leftovers.

Edit: Thanks to Xen for helping me with the Move Tutor!

Last edited:
Nicknames for a Male MGardevoir? :O "Gallade" seems rather on-the-nose. I'm half thinking of Cassock, but it doesn't really scan, and besides nobody's really gonna notice it's the term for male clerical dress AND it sounds more like Cossack. And that might be offensive IDK :|
*inb4 why don't I just use a female Gardevoir*
because I like discomforting people who find Gardevoir attractive. It's satisfying and unfortunately not that uncommon :(

I also need a nickname for a Serperior since I have access to them now <3 but I figure green + snake + country I live in + three-leaved tail means some easy St.Patrick allegory, so I guess I don't really need help with that one :D
EDIT: Lol posted about a Serperior below a post asking for them and didn't notice. If you put some obscure trade fodder on the GTS in a bit I'll trade it for a Snivy, but I only have two females at the moment and one of them is in use, so it won't be instant. Gotta make moar :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)