Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, does anyone have a HA eevee with wish? I can offer a 31/xx/31/31/31/0 analytic magnemite. Thanks!

If anyone responds, could you wait until the morning? I gotta sleep now.

best way to help people is EnGarde battle spot distribution or SnoopysWorld adoption thread if you have time . Otherwise, you can be creative on your own and help people in some other way :D .

~Cheers
Ok yeah already gonna send a bunch to snoopy but can you recommend a couple of creative ideas:) Like are there any major things I can do that is creative. I know that smogon does giveaways on facebook I would be happy to donate a few things there to. However is there any other ideas anyone actually can think of.
edit`: would doing what I am doing now which is just simply posting on my the SQSA thread and offering my services on a daily basis be enough possibly. Or would that just annoy everyone:/

Last edited:
Ok yeah already gonna send a bunch to snoopy but can you recommend a couple of creative ideas:) Like are there any major things I can do that is creative. I know that smogon does giveaways on facebook I would be happy to donate a few things there to. However is there any other ideas anyone actually can think of.
I'm on smogon irregularly throughout the year so I'm not sure about everything that goes on the Wifi forum, but one way is probably to make a "starter breeding pack" for new players with a 6iv Ditto (maybe even foreign for Masuda) and a bunch of spitbacks for new players. Obviously each pack would have to be different enough so that new players won't all have the same starting breeds.

I'm on smogon irregularly throughout the year so I'm not sure about everything that goes on the Wifi forum, but one way is probably to make a "starter breeding pack" for new players with a 6iv Ditto (maybe even foreign for Masuda) and a bunch of spitbacks for new players. Obviously each pack would have to be different enough so that new players won't all have the same starting breeds.
Guess I better open up another giveaway thread. Best time for me to do stuff is normally on friday, saturday, and sunday. So should I do a rotation in my giveaway thread. Like on friday I can giveaway the packages you were talking about. Saturday I can do requests or services. Sunday I can just giveaway anything on my thread like I normally would do which would be shinnies.
edit: speaking of breeding requests.
what is the best ball for this. I mean I prefer to do something but luxury but if there really isn't anything matching then I guess I will do luxury.
edit edit: I'm gonna go to sleep but any more ideas would be much appreciated I may after all work on this rotation idea but throw some ideas at me while I'm asleep.
edit edit edit: PhoenixClaw I don't have a 6iv ditto or I cannot clone the one I have because I don't have powersaves and I am still trying to learn to rng correctly which is not going as well.

Last edited:
If you play your game in german I suggest you to get an english ditto. For example here Make sure to read the rules before doing anything else.
No i have no time to breed shines and i dont know how haha, if i cant use the gts in the couple days can you send me in regular trade the dittos please? It will be extreamly healpfull!

Looking for an adamant herracros!

Might be a bit odd to ask but it's been bugging me for a while:

(I already decided on of these two forms btw):
/
or
? I mean I love the animation on the Dusk Ball for Deoxys cause it looks so natural, but the Great Ball matches the color scheme, I just want some other opinions please. (LOL bad typo)

Last edited:

/
or
? I mean I love the animation on the Dusk Ball for Deoxys cause it looks so natural, but the Great Ball matches the color scheme, I just want some other opinions please. (LOL bad typo)
I'd say Great Ball (but in all honesty I think Masterball suits him the best)

What's the best ball for
Going with the assumption you don't need its Hidden Ability.

/
or
? I mean I love the animation on the Dusk Ball for Deoxys cause it looks so natural, but the Great Ball matches the color scheme, I just some other opinions please.
Great ball for aesthetics, Dusk for competitive trickery in metagames that allow previous generation Pokemon (Nasty Plot on Deoxys is exclusive to a 5th gen event that came in a Dusk ball).

I need a male parent in the bug group! Can breed pokes without him!
Looking for herracros with an adamant nature!
Looking for hp fire snivy as well!

Hi everyone! I'm looking for the following:
  • Dream Ball Female HA Slowpoke
  • Fast Ball Female Pidgey
  • Female HA Mudkip
  • Level Ball Female Mawile
  • Level Ball Female Meditite
  • Safari Ball Female Larvitar
  • Sport Ball Female Pinsir
  • Sport Ball Female Scyther

Hi everyone! I'm looking for the following:
  • Dream Ball Female HA Slowpoke
  • Fast Ball Female Pidgey
  • Female HA Mudkip
  • Level Ball Female Mawile
  • Level Ball Female Meditite
  • Safari Ball Female Larvitar
  • Sport Ball Female Pinsir
  • Sport Ball Female Scyther
When I read this request I was in front of a wild pidgy in SS whilst trying to catch some apricorn ball pokemon. It is now in a fast ball. Unfortunately, I won't get it across to GEN 6 until tomorrow.
I also have a Safari ball Tyranitar. I can breed the Female larvitar for you. PM if you are interested and we can trade tomorrow.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What's the best ball for

Also looking for female prankster liepard/purrloin in luxury ball. Any IVs.
Agreeing on love ball (dream is cool too), I have love ball Larvitar in my thread if you need it

edit: I should mention I probably can't trade until tomorrow sometime though :(

edit 2: for visuals...

/
or
Deoxys is so hard to match. I did Dive ball on my first playthrough (for attack forme), I think I'll do Heal on the next one (defence forme) coz it matches his chest thing

edit: or visuals...

Last edited:
I wanted an opinion on this for VGC as it occured to me just now:

For a Mega Audino in Doubles with the right ally (like a Clerical Follow Me Abusing Wall):
Mega Audino Bold 252 HP/252 DEF/ 6 SpDEF with Toxic/Subsitute/Double Team/Draining Kiss or Dazzeling Gleam
I'm considering using this in Battle Spot or a VGC Tournament, but I wanted some feedback on this set first please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)