Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiny Shroomish
I offer for your consideration a shiny shroomish for trade.

This female shiny Shroomish was hatched on the 7/3/2014 (or 3/7/2014), its an adamant nature, while not bred by myself it was bred and hatched by "Rafael" (ID: 60250). Its ability is Effect spore.

31IVs in HP, Attack, SP attack, Spe Def and speed.

I would like a modest Latios (Shiny or not, it doesn't matter) in return, 6 IVs in spec attack and speed (The more 6IVs in other states help too). Evidence must be supplied of the Latios' IVs.

If not traded this Shroomish will be withheld, trained, evolved into Breloom and battled by my self and put back up for trade with a higher trading cost, SO GET IN NOW! If not sold again it will be retained until someone really wants it and will be willing to trade the right pokemon.

Pls PM me if you're interested

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
This will be my trade thread, any trades will be put here~

Pokemon up for current trade~
Shiny Shroomish
I offer for your consideration a shiny shroomish for trade.

This female shiny Shroomish was hatched on the 7/3/2014 (or 3/7/2014), its an adamant nature, while not bred by myself it was bred and hatched by "Rafael" (ID: 60250). Its ability is Effect spore.

31IVs in HP, Attack, SP attack, Spe Def and speed.

I would like a modest Latios (Shiny or not, it doesn't matter) in return, 6 IVs in spec attack and speed (The more 6IVs in other states help too). Evidence must be supplied of the Latios' IVs.

If not traded this Shroomish will be withheld, trained, evolved into Breloom and battled by my self and put back up for trade with a higher trading cost, SO GET IN NOW! If not sold again it will be retained until someone really wants it and will be willing to trade the right pokemon.
A 31/31/x/31/31/31 Adamant Shroomish, in most cases is not worth a 6IV Modest Shiny or Non-shiny Latios now-a-days, because it's an imperfect shiny. You should check the exact defense it has to see if it's at least above 25 and, yeah.

Edit: As for the trade thread you tried to make earlier, you can put "Reserved" for spaces and have a mod delete the added posts by other users if you plan to start offering breedables and/or RNG's soon.

A 31/31/x/31/31/31 Adamant Shroomish, in most cases is not worth a 6IV Modest Shiny or Non-shiny Latios now-a-days, because it's an imperfect shiny. You should check the exact defense it has to see if it's at least above 25 and, yeah.
Aww, ok. dam.
How do I check its exact defense, if its above 25?

What would be worth a good modest Latios?

Esmeya

Aww, ok. dam.
How do I check its exact defense, if its above 25?

What would be worth a good modest Latios?
You can go to the Battle Institute in Lumiose City which will auto level your Pokemon to 50 in order to check it's exact stats use this - http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx

If you don't want to cycle through all the battles you can forfeit all 5 (?) and recieve 3 BP + item or you can save before entering the first battle then soft reset your game after checking.

Everyone here values things differently, some might trade you a Latios for a Female Pokemon (bred) in a unique ball (not a Standard Pokeball). Others might do legend for legend trades and others still would like Kalos caught legendaries, look around the trade threads on wi-fi.

Any one have a spare female Love Ball Horsea they are willing to part with?
Don't care about nature, IVs, ability, moves etc.
Can offer female HA Timburr in Dream ball with 4 EMs, or other 4 egg move female spitbacks in special balls.

@}--,--'-- The Very Special 1000th Post Giveaway @}--,--'--

To keep it nice and sentimental, I will be giving away two beautiful shiny Roselia in rare/matching balls.

Roselia (Timid/Leaf Guard) Dream Ball H/A
31/0/31/30/31/30

HP Fire, setting gardens on fire since 2014

OT: Liam ID no: 57208

Egg moves:

-Giga Drain
-Spikes
-Leaf Storm
-Sleep Powder

Roselia (Timid/Natural Cure) Friend Ball

31/even/31/30/31/30

OT: Basic ID no: 32547

Set the roses aflame with HP Fire.

Egg moves:

-Leaf Storm
-Giga Drain
-Sleep Powder
-Spikes

TO WIN:

• Anyone who knows anything about me will know that I absolutely love writing.
  • So, to have a chance to winning, get your creative juices flowing and write your own ending to one of my stories.
  • Obviously the story will involve roses, how could it not?
  • Your entry can be as long as you like, but don't write a novel- I need to be able to read these fairly quickly.
  • Post all entries IN MY TRADE THREAD.

THE STORY:

She sees the blood as clearly as if it was actually there. Being able to see the future is exhilarating, certainly profitable but is not a talent for the faint of heart.

The girl sipping her drink underneath the cafe's enormous striped umbrella has a deep gash across her throat. Blood and tea trickle freely from it, staining the crisp white tablecloth.

Why would someone want to kill her? The woman wonders- and why cut her throat? There are much easier ways to dispose of someone. But there is never a simple answer.

It is also impossible to know exactly when the girl will die. Still, there is so much blood that the woman thinks the girl will be dead within a week.

The girl is about to leave when she notices that the woman from across the square is watching her. No- not watching, the stranger is staring at her, studying the girl's every move.

Everything about the woman is red, her dress, her sunhat- even the frames of her glasses are scarlet. The Espeon lounging next to the woman is such a rich shade of purple that the girl can't help but wonder if the pokemon is actually an Espeon.

All of a sudden, the woman's Espeon arches his back and begins to hiss.

So, the girl has finally noticed me.

Quickly, not wishing to draw anymore attention to herself, the woman pays for her food and recalls the still agitated Espeon into his Love Ball.

She thinks about warning the girl but decides against it. Instead, she leaves a rose on her table- people do leave flowers on graves after all, so why shouldn't she leave a rose for a girl who will be dead soon?

The girl's death is announced in the local newspaper the next day. The promising young trainer had committed suicide after falling to beat the Elite Four for the third time. She had a long history of depression. She cut her throat open with a kitchen knife. She was loved.

That night, the woman dreams of her own death and sees her body surrounded by roses.

RULES:

• One entry per person
  • Flattery will get you nowhere with this one.
  • If your grammar is horrific, you are unlikely to win- just saying.
  • Have fun! ;)

Last edited:

Esmeya

@}--,--'-- The Very Special 1000th Post Giveaway @}--,--'--

To keep it nice and sentimental, I will be giving away two beautiful shiny Roselia in rare/matching balls.

Roselia (Timid/Leaf Guard) Dream Ball H/A
31/0/31/30/31/30

HP Fire, setting gardens on fire since 2014

OT: Liam ID no: 57208

Egg moves:

-Giga Drain
-Spikes
-Leaf Storm
-Sleep Powder

Roselia (Timid/Natural Cure) Friend Ball

31/even/31/30/31/30

OT: Basic ID no: 32547

Set the roses aflame with HP Fire.

Egg moves:

-Leaf Storm
-Giga Drain
-Sleep Powder
-Spikes

TO WIN:

• Anyone who knows anything about me will know that I absolutely love writing.
  • So, to have a chance to winning, get your creative juices flowing and write your own ending to one of my stories.
  • Obviously the story will involve roses, how could it not?
  • Your entry can be as long as you like, but don't write a novel- I need to be able to read these fairly quickly.
  • Post all entries IN MY TRADE THREAD.

THE STORY:

She sees the blood as clearly as if it was actually there. Being able to see the future is exhilarating, certainly profitable but is not a talent for the faint of heart.

The girl sipping her drink underneath the cafe's enormous striped umbrella has a deep gash across her throat. Blood and tea trickle freely from it, staining the crisp white tablecloth.

Why would someone want to kill her? The woman wonders- and why cut her throat? There are much easier ways to dispose of someone. But there is never a simple answer.

It is also impossible to know exactly when the girl will die. Still, there is so much blood that the woman thinks the girl will be dead within a week.

The girl is about to leave she she notices that the woman from across the square is watching her. No- not watching, the stranger is staring at her, studying the girl's every move.

Everything about the woman is red, her dress, her sunhat- even the frames of her glasses are scarlet. The Espeon lounging next to the woman is such a rich purple shade that the girl can't help but wonder if the pokemon is actually an Espeon.

All of a sudden, the woman's Espeon arches his back and begins to hiss.

So, the girl has finally noticed me.

Quickly, not wishing to draw anymore attention to herself, the woman pays for her food and recalls the still agitated Espeon into his Love Ball.

She thinks about warning the girl but decides against it. Instead, she leaves a rose on her table- people do leave flowers on graves after all, so why shouldn't she leave a rose for a girl who will be dead soon?

The girl's death is announced in the local newspaper the next day. The promising young trainer had committed suicide after falling to beat the Elite Four for the third time. She had a long history of depression. She cut her throat open with a kitchen knife. She was loved.

That night, the woman dreams of her own death and sees her body surrounded by roses.

RULES:

• One entry per person
  • Flattery will get you nowhere with this one.
  • If your grammar is horrific, you are unlikely to win- just saying.
  • Have fun! ;)
That story is clearly illegal because they own an Espeon in a Love Ball.

I'll start again, please disregard my last post as I don't think anyone would want that Shroomish.

I'm after a Modest Latios with at least 31IV in its spe attk and speed

Pls PM me if you're interested for what you're after and I'll try to accommodate.

I started fresh this generation and I'm building my team so any help would be appreciated greatly, thank you.

Pokéball for this, please? (Pokémon Colosseum)
So far I've seen that people prefer these:
Out of these three I like luxury the most.

I personally will probably breed one in a great ball in the future, just because these three are too mainstream.
With a bit of fantasy the red matches the red parts where the flames come out of on the back^^
Although it isn't really that good since the blue doesn't match... :( Luxury is probably better

TLDR: You can never go wrong with luxury ball.

My friend gave me this in hope it would help me get a modest or timid latios.

It has perfect IVs and has timid nature.
31/31/31/31/31/31
OT:Phantom
ID:56675
Hacthed on the 11/29/2013

Please PM me if interested

Last edited:
Looking for a Female Heavy Ball Or Dive Ball Koffing. Egg moves are appriciated but not mandatory
Reward/ CML. Aaaaaaanying you want. (Trophy Case Exluded. And maybe Pichu. And maybe Lileep too.)
(And to the people who offered me it before, I forgot who you are, my bad lol)

Looking for a Female Heavy Ball Or Dive Ball Koffing. Egg moves are appriciated but not mandatory
Reward/ CML. Aaaaaaanying you want. (Trophy Case Exluded. And maybe Pichu. And maybe Lileep too.)
duuuuuuuuddde, pm me (I still have that dive ball koffing that you rejected last time)

And i have the heavy ball one for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)