Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for someone to check the Shiny Value of some eggs. PM me if you can do this.

EDIT: Over an hour in and I'm still looking. *Sigh* I need to get a new Laptop...

Last edited:
Heavy Ball Ponyta? 8D

Also for everyone else....

Breedables Giveaway!

I'm in desperate need of cleaning out some of my boxes and since Wonder Trade is time consuming (because it takes my game an eternity to find someone to trade with), I've decided to try and get rid of them spread the love here.

The Instructions/Rules:
  • Since I have quite a few, I'm going to say 3 pokemon per person. Note this will require patience since I'll be trading through the GTS and therefore can only do one at a time.
  • Catch a Bunnelby and put it on the GTS.
  • Make sure to put your Smogon Username in the notes section please. If your username happens to be too long, put mine or smogon or something to indicate I'm trading with a person who knows about this giveaway. :P
  • Comment on my profile telling me: the pokemon(s) you want along with your preferred gender and your IGN.
  • Help me out by doing a quick scan of previous people who've posted on my profile before you. I will try my hardest to keep the list updated, but if you happen to see someone has already asked for my fast ball Marill, don't ask for it as well because I only have one and I'm giving things out in the first come first served style.
That's it! Now there are a few things to keep in mind about the pokemon I'm offering:
  • Males tend to have flawless IV spreads. Hopefully that makes them a bit more enticing to people. lol I do use the word tend though because I think a few of them have imperfect spreads.
  • Not all dream ball pokemon come with their HAs. Please do NOT ask if they have their HA or request for one with its HA. Generally I'll hand out the HA ones first, but either way, if you aren't willing to take a non-HA one, simply don't ask for a dream ball pokemon.
  • All of them have 3-4 egg moves except for Marill. She's all by herself. D: She might have one...2 tops, but don't count on it.
  • I'm pretty sure all of them have at least 4 IVs. I didn't bother marking them all and I'm not going to double check before sending them, so a couple females may be lower than that. Majority are 5 though and I'm pretty sure all my males are 5IV since I don't keep them otherwise. A couple of my females do have flawless 5IV spreads, so you may get lucky. :D
Dream Ball Shinx - (m) 3, (f) 1
Love Ball Swablu - (f) 3
Love Ball Mareep - (f) 6
Dream Ball Eevee - (m) 4, (f) 10
Moon Ball Misdreavus - (f) 2
Level Ball Seedot - (m) 2, (f) 3
Moon Ball Meditite - (m) 2, (f) 1
Dream Ball Spheal - (m) 3, (f) 1
Dream Ball Ledyba - (m) 1
Friend Ball Yanma - (m) 1, (f) 3
Love Ball Cleffa - (f) 1
Heavy Ball Skarmory - (f) 4
Fast Ball Pidgey - (f) 6
Fast Ball Marill - (f) 1
Dream Ball Snorunt - (m) 1, (f) 2
Dream Ball Nidoran - (m) 1
Safari Ball Trapinch - (m) 1
Fast Ball Mareep - (f) 2
I'll put some up soon and I want that trapinch! Ign is KiranX

I am probably going to go to sleep but does anyone have a male meditite or mienfoo with baton pass. I need this to breed an egg move onto my hawlucha. The ball nature etc... does not matter. I just need a meditite or mienfoo with baton pass. If you have any of those plz pm me.

I am probably going to go to sleep but does anyone have a male meditite or mienfoo with baton pass. I need this to breed an egg move onto my hawlucha. The ball nature etc... does not matter. I just need a meditite or mienfoo with baton pass. If you have any of those plz pm me.
If you stay on for ten to fifteen minutes more I might have a Hawlucha spitback for you or you can use my Ambipom.

If you stay on for ten to fifteen minutes more I might have a Hawlucha spitback for you or you can use my Ambipom.
Ok sounds like a plan then I can take the ambipom saves you the trouble of looking for a hawlucha. Gonna pm you.

What is the "day" counter for the Safari Zone items based on? Is it literal hours, or passing midnight like most of the other mechanics in the game?

Might make it easier to force "rare" Safari Pokemon with long wait times like Gible.

What is the "day" counter for the Safari Zone items based on? Is it literal hours, or passing midnight like most of the other mechanics in the game?

Might make it easier to force "rare" Safari Pokemon with long wait times like Gible.
Real time, if you change the date/time/switch to a different DS the counter resets to 0.

Looking for someone to help me check eggs. VM me if you can help, I will give you something for your trouble.

i found a video of someone doing a "glitch" that showed her resetting the time to 23:59 waiting a minute and then doing it all over again. supposedly it was for the original ds and the ds lite but i'm skeptical but figured i'd mention it. you can try it if you're in desperate need and don't want to wait til the week before ORAS comes out

Alright, I've already got Lure, Fast, and Love (for another request).

Any other Apricorn Balls that would fit Azumarill or its shiny? Because I'm not gonna sit around for another swarm of these things!

Can someone help me clone a bunch of pokemon none of which anyone was willing to clone as a perfect iv (minus special attack) jolly terrakion is apparently not worth cloning. The terrakion is from a give away from TheMoe it is semi redis and is in a master ball.

Also I need 3 crap shinymons that I got from friend safaris cloned one of which is a frogadier. And another is a shiny charmeleon.

The last thing I need cloned is a 31/31/31/x/x/31 adamant swarm heracross that's holding its ite.

I would like 3 clones of each of these + the original, you can have a few copies of each...if you even want them.
Also need a shiny, jolly, 6iv, lvl 97, japaneese ditto cloned to hell it's from Vader_the_White it's fully redis, spread it a lot, clone it and spread it as far as possible!
Also I need 3 clones of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)